Quantcast

guys this is so interesting!! do you remember when eunhyuk mentioned momison on Taemin's event? yes maybe he refered to mamison (merk of glove) then some Taeunians guessed he mentioned Mommy Son(Naeun). after i saw that tweet,   I just know that Mommy Son is also a name of rapper in SK (I searched on Google immediately)  and Naeun tried Mommy Son style on their FM :joy: waaah if that's just a coincidence. it's a really interesting coincidence:joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

yeaaaayyyy!!! Taemin wear that Rosary Ring again uwuuu my heart. I thought he has lost it. but I still wonder where Naeun's silver rosary bracelet is? if she doesn't wear that bracelet again I hope because it's broken:no_mouth:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Posted (edited)

Excuse me guys... I'm a silent shipper that have been supporting teamin and naeun for awhile now...hehehe

So I saw this post on instagram that a girl posted, and it seemed like she's implying that the girl in the video is her when its actually our Nangni... And some people actually believe that its her so I'm kinda confused.

Did I understand it wrong? I'm really sorry if I did...

What do you guys think about this?

Edited by nathynat

1 hour ago, nathynat said:

Excuse me guys... I'm a silent shipper that have been supporting teamin and naeun for awhile now...hehehe

So I saw this post on instagram that a girl posted, and it seemed like she's implying that the girl in the video is her when its actually our Nangni... And some people actually believe that its her so I'm kinda confused.

Did I understand it wrong? I'm really sorry if I did...

What do you guys think about this?

it is naeun, i saw the behind the scenes and it was naeun and kim joong kook comercial

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, kittykatt said:

it is naeun, i saw the behind the scenes and it was naeun and kim joong kook comercial

I think she is just asking her followers to buy the drink from her personal acct with 10% discount ..

(If I'm not mistaken)

• Like 1

Hey there TaEunians I am back!

Not exactly great atm but recovering. 

I kept tabs on new members as well. Welcome to the TaEun thread guys! :heart:

How are your TaEun hearts so far? 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Some say that they no longer wear their silver rosary bracelet is it true ???!! Anyone knows if they still wear the bracelet ? I HOPE THEY ARE TGT 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, XamandaX said:

Some say that they no longer wear their silver rosary bracelet is it true ???!! Anyone knows if they still wear the bracelet ? I HOPE THEY ARE TGT 

Yes. I haven't seen the silver bracelet anymore. But I believe they are still together. Why would I think otherwise when several hints are being thrown here and there. Keep that TaEun heart beating dear! :blush:

Anyways, here's a new vid from one of our lovely TaEun Youtubers.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

It's been so quiet these days so let's re-live those giddy moments~

isn't she beautiful? :wub:

Are you imagining what I have in mind seeing Naeun with that outfit (first image)?

Taeminnie of Naeunnie~

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 5/3/2019 at 6:47 PM, chantaljaey said:

Hey there TaEunians I am back!

Not exactly great atm but recovering. 

I kept tabs on new members as well. Welcome to the TaEun thread guys! :heart:

How are your TaEun hearts so far? 

I'm so happy you're back. yes this thread has been quiete recently. I keep looking to this thread but the page is still same. welcome back for you:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1