Spoiler

Hello fellow TaEunians! :heart:

Last time I checked in here there was a site maintenance so I waited for this site to be working fine again and I hope this post of mine would be posted. Anyways, it's been a while that I posted here. I've been waiting for new updates with the two too but it's quite silent these days though. I wonder why. As much as I want to keep posting in here for new updates for now I think I would lay low first. I can't go into details, sorry. I guess I'd just bid goodbye (temporarily) through quotes.

“The tests we face in life's journey are not to reveal our weaknesses but to help us discover our inner strengths. We can only know how strong we are when we strive and thrive beyond the challenges we face.” 
― Kemi Sogunle

"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have". -Cayla Mills

Bye-bye for now my TaEun friends. 

Spoiler

As much as I give importance to my loved-ones I also want you guys to know you are important to me that's why I am telling you my goodbye (for now). Keep that TaEun faith with you as I keep it with me as well. I'll always cherish with me the friendship you guys give me.

EDIT:

soompi thanks for the trophies and medals. I appreciate it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

@chantaljaey we will definitely miss you! You always have kind words and know exactly what to say. I hope you can still check in once in a while. I have been super busy too with work and school so I am not able to be as active as before. Sad that more and more older members are not as active... I've definitely missed talking to you all this time.. but life happens! It makes me happy though that more and more new members are joining and more and more silent members are speaking up. Please continue to keep the Taeun fire alive for all of us. Please also remember to always be respectful to non Taeun shippers, especially on other social media platforms like IG and Twitter.. as we all have the right to our own opinions. We've always agreed in this thread (and even in the first one) that Taeun family should not be pushy with the idea of Taeun to others. In our hearts we know they are real. If others choose not to believe it, it's ok. The truth will eventually come out. For now, I will leave this for all of you. I always enjoy Stacy's interviews with Shinee and this one with Taemin because they are comfortable with each other and look like just a Noona and dongsaeng chatting about life. Enjoy!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@Stephanie Lim I've watched it too. but do you realize that he gave a different explanation about the Soldier's song? During the PYN promotion on the radio he explained very clearly that the song was about a man who wanted to protect the woman he loved, just like a soldier. 
But when Stacy said the lyrics were very beautiful and asked Taemin where he got inspiration for the lyrics, Taemin said something about desperation and a hard time in life... He didn't talk about woman at all kkk. When he explained it he was like trying to find the right words(?) kkkk i don't know... I think He is being careful hahaha he ie so cute :joy:

Edited by loves135
  • Like 2

I'm sure that This is also related to uri Taeun ♡♡

"On March22 Suho n Naeun attended one of the fashion events and chatted together in public!! (Exopink are close friends but they don't show their friendship anymore) so it's the first time Naeun talked with Suho *in public* since WGM and ofc you knew that Suho & Taemin are close friends ^^ "..waiting for Taeun's 6th anniversary♡♡♡

• Like 1

Hello Taeunians,this is my first time commenting here but I'm a Taeun shipper since I became pinkpanda in 2014...

Since Taeun's 6th anniversary is near, I suggest trending hashtag, smthg like #taeun6thanniversary but idk if this might affect them or smthg? what do you think? :) 

Edited by TaeunLUV
  • Like 2

ITS NO NEED TO DO A HASHTAG(#) FOR TAEUN ANNIVERSARY BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT A CONFIRM COUPLE YET.PLEASE  DO NOT CREATE WAR BETWEEN FANDOM.ITS WILL BECOME TROUBLE FOR THEM AND ALSO US AS TAEUNIANS.LET ONLY US TAEUNIANS CELEBRATE TOGETHER.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TaeunLUV said:

On 2/14/2019 at 6:00 AM, chocnuttt said:

at 1:07:11 they're talking about "OUTRO" Taemin stammered and said I want to give spoiler about "Outro" then Eunhyuk ask what is it about then Taemin said "I just want to say it foreshadows something" then he smiled and said "I'll stop here. It could be and "Intro", not an "Outro" then he smiled again and said "I'll stop here. I could get scolded for this.":sweat_smile: For me, he meant something about the "intro" thing. Maybe he wants his fans to be prepared for the "Intro" of his "Out-ro" about the things that we all been waiting for sooo long.:lol:

he said the same thing during stacy interview, (40:21) she asked " for ur recent album WANT,while listening to the demos, was there a song you heard and felt right away?" he answered "WANT" "Out-ro" I think he was trying to find the right words(?) he said "How much of this can I share??:lol:, Stacy said smth but why they need hide it?? they even wrote " sorry Shawols " :sweat_smile:

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, taeunfan said:

ITS NO NEED TO DO A HASHTAG(#) FOR TAEUN ANNIVERSARY BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT A CONFIRM COUPLE YET.PLEASE  DO NOT CREATE WAR BETWEEN FANDOM.ITS WILL BECOME TROUBLE FOR THEM AND ALSO US AS TAEUNIANS.LET ONLY US TAEUNIANS CELEBRATE TOGETHER.

Thats why I asked you guys first...

yep ur ryt, let's just celebrate together CAN'T WAIT :wub:

• Like 1

Apink look beautiful on these weeding dresses, and look at uri Naeun SO PRETTYY :kiss_wink:

(I hope T see this pic :wub: )

Beside Naeun's hints, I feel like Apink is also trying to prepare pandas for smthg?? since ISS era they seem more open talking abt dating and recently exopink slowly putting out their friendship to public..what do you think ?

• Like 2

Holla everyone^^ I see this thread is so quiete recently but since we have our own activities and our couple aren't giving any hints so that's nope. and here I wanna give you links to watch (and I wanna say sorry because maybe some of you have watched them before) but sometimes if I lose my hope to uri Taeun, I always watch some videos which related about them. I hope it will fulfill your thirst about uri Taeun and keep supporting them^^ 

Spoiler
Spoiler

• Like 3

sorry about the size of the first picture...i just push the wrong button and i can't fixed it !!It's been a while since I last post in other thread . I'm a newbie here in your thread and one of a new taeunian follower.

Edited by Irish green
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Happy Taeun's anniversary:wub:

I can't believe that it's been 6yrs since these two babies met, and they still going strong and togther, I hope their love continues 4ever and that they can soon share it with us LOVE YOU TAEUN ~~

• Like 2