@chantaljaey I just watched huhgak MV and now I understood why you said Naeun was in love with her best girl friend haha. Plus the broken bracelet too. It could be a metaphor from her also she was in drawing classes which reflects herself in real life too that she likes to draw. 

When we found out that her bracelet was broken it was like last May? Then didn’t she fix it somehow later last year? I’m a little confused with the timing. 

I can’t stop playing the video you shared (weekly idol). It’s so funny :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

47 minutes ago, Ali L said:

@chantaljaey I just watched huhgak MV and now I understood why you said Naeun was in love with her best girl friend haha. Plus the broken bracelet too. It could be a metaphor from her also she was in drawing classes which reflects herself in real life too that she likes to draw. 

When we found out that her bracelet was broken it was like last May? Then didn’t she fix it somehow later last year? I’m a little confused with the timing. 

I can’t stop playing the video you shared (weekly idol). It’s so funny :)

Oh really I didn't realize that she's into drawing in the MV. Thanks! 

I was too focused on her bracelet in the MV and in real life. Yes she somehow got it fixed but she really stopped wearing it around the time the MV was released (November 2018). 

Huh? :huh: you understand Korean? The subs were not even in English. :smile:

So far I don't see anything or item that links them though. 

I just want to share this, it's mamison! So adorable! At 1:47 Hyukjae told him about mamison, and Taemin just, "ooh... neh?"(pretty sure his voice and expressions here were taken aback), he was trying to confirm if what he thought of, is the same as Hyukjae's and when he finally get it, he laughed awkwardly and tried to keep it cool. I can't get over the way they looked (and laughed) at each other (TM and HJ) after the mamison comment!

• LOL 3

On ‎2019‎/‎02‎/‎28 at 10:32 PM, chantaljaey said:

Oh really I didn't realize that she's into drawing in the MV. Thanks! 

I was too focused on her bracelet in the MV and in real life. Yes she somehow got it fixed but she really stopped wearing it around the time the MV was released (November 2018). 

Huh? :huh: you understand Korean? The subs were not even in English. :smile:

So far I don't see anything or item that links them though. 

Spoiler

Ya, I can understand conversational level Korean haha and I didn't even realize (or pay attention) to the subtitle as I was too focused on Naeun's interaction with BTOB haha.

SF9 Chanhee messaged taemin and look what taem used to respond back :lol: “ %%” hahaha

taem: eung eung thank you happy new year~~~

chanhee: thank you!! I saw the teaser ( he prob meant taem want teaser) 

taem: thank u ~~~^^

taem sounds so cute when he kakaoed.:wub:

XtnvZjv.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Ali L said:

SF9 Chanhee messaged taemin and look what taem used to respond back :lol: “ %%” hahaha

taem sounds so cute when he kaokaoed.:wub:

omgeee that's adorbs~

btw... idk what eung eung is? can someone tell me?

47 minutes ago, 얀나 Yanna Navales said:

omgeee that's adorbs~

btw... idk what eung eung is? can someone tell me?

I am not sure either but I think it's somewhat an affirmation of something or just saying yes in a slang way. :rolleyes:

EDIT:

Eung eung by Apink was just released a month before Taemin's Comeback. 

IDK what to think anymore. Could that be his way of throwing a hint or do Koreans often use that as an expression?

It's funnier coz Taemin often uses 6v6 (i'm sorry if I can't get the right one though) and suddenly he used that eung eung! So adorable my muffin. ;)

@Ali L OMG!!! THANKS A TON! My mind is working again just seeing Taemin's message, the eung eung part got me!!! :love:

and oh btw.. didn't we just talk about an SF9 member here that slipped about his 'alleged GF' during a convo with fans? and now Taemin even messaged an SF9 member. 

Spoiler

That Chani guy reminds me so much of Nam Joo Hyuk btw.

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, chantaljaey said:

I am not sure either but I think it's somewhat an affirmation of something or just saying yes in a slang way. :rolleyes:

EDIT:

Eung eung by Apink was just released a month before Taemin's Comeback. 

IDK what to think anymore. Could that be his way of throwing a hint or do Koreans often use that as an expression?

It's funnier coz Taemin often uses 6v6 (i'm sorry if I can't get the right one though) and suddenly he used that eung eung! So adorable my muffin. ;)

@Ali L OMG!!! THANKS A TON! My mind is working again just seeing Taemin's message, the eung eung part got me!!! :love:

and oh btw.. didn't we just talk about an SF9 member here that slipped about his 'alleged GF' during a convo with fans? and now Taemin even messaged an SF9 member. 

Hide contents

That Chani guy reminds me so much of Nam Joo Hyuk btw.

I personally don’t think eung eung is a common way to expresse an agreement from a guy. But normally use one eung is enough like 응! To agree with something. 

One asumption i have is that since 응응 is now an official kpop song why not use it to express :lol:

when show like this tried to air idol’s chat room most time they make a fake window but the words were from actual conversation. But this convo between SF9 and taem was the actual kakao chatroom page so it’s a screen shot to me. And taem’s words sounds so cute and so close to Chanhee. What a nice boy :)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Ali L said:

taem sounds so cute when he kakaoed.:wub:

wooo just the fact that Taemin replies with a "eung eung" instead of just "eung" makes me happy!! hahah

if i'm not wrong people usually reply with just one "eung". I think we can safely assume that Taemin is hopping on to the trend of following Apink's song "Eung Eung" :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

26 minutes ago, Ali L said:

I personally don’t think eung eung is a common way to expresse an agreement from a guy. But normally use one eung is enough like 응! To agree with something. 

One asumption i have is that since 응응 is now an official kpop song why not use it to express :lol:

when show like this tried to air idol’s chat room most time they make a fake window but the words were from actual conversation. But this convo between SF9 and taem was the actual kakao chatroom page so it’s a screen shot to me. And taem’s words sounds so cute and so close to Chanhee. What a nice boy :)

So can we safely say it's a hint from Taem? Coz if not... why used that word out of all the available words, eh? Don't forget Taemin is so cautious when it comes to linking his name to Naeun and now he himself even used it when everyone knows (Kpop fans) %% is by and for Apink only. So can I safely think that he was trying to say that even we don't see the bracelet anymore (on Naeun's hand), they are still fine and are going stronger, just that we continue to hold each other's hands a little more.

Yes! I mean Taemin's eung eung, it seems an actual chat to me too!

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

On 3/6/2019 at 12:38 AM, chantaljaey said:

So can we safely say it's a hint from Taem? Coz if not... why used that word out of all the available words, eh? Don't forget Taemin is so cautious when it comes to linking his name to Naeun and now he himself even used it when everyone knows (Kpop fans) %% is by and for Apink only. So can I safely think that he was trying to say that even we don't see the bracelet anymore (on Naeun's hand), they are still fine and are going stronger, just that we continue to hold each other's hands a little more.

Yes! I mean Taemin's eung eung, it seems an actual chat to me too!

For international supporters.

응 means "yes"

응응 is used for strong and fast reply for saying "yes, yes".

But, i use "oo"  or '응' instead of "응응".

So, Taem's expression is strange and curious and suspicious.

But, ,there still is a chance that he used "응응"  instead of "응" as a strong consent.

So, for me,   ... I am not sure... 

• Like 3
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1