Quantcast

Tbh i agree about some parts. I kind of find it ridiculous and uncomfortable when people mention Taemin on her personal account everytime she posts something like she’s always the only one who gets pressured or hated which is not fair i feel like (if they are in a relationship) all the burden falls on her shoulder since Taemin doesnt own a social media account so I think those taemin comments are honestly getting out of control i mean they can write it anywhere or to this thread but to comment on her every single picture even to the ones that has got nothing to do with Taemin even one bit it can become annoying it just makes it look like she has no life or shes noone other than being taemins so im hoping they could stop those comments atleast stop commenting on the ones that isnt related to taemin at all this could actually damage them to some extent if they are real so i wish they stop and give her a break  

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, taeun1234 said:

Tbh i agree about some parts. I kind of find it ridiculous and uncomfortable when people mention Taemin on her personal account everytime she posts something like she’s always the only one who gets pressured or hated which is not fair i feel like (if they are in a relationship) all the burden falls on her shoulder since Taemin doesnt own a social media account so I think those taemin comments are honestly getting out of control i mean they can write it anywhere or to this thread but to comment on her every single picture even to the ones that has got nothing to do with Taemin even one bit it can become annoying it just makes it look like she has no life or shes noone other than being taemins so im hoping they could stop those comments atleast stop commenting on the ones that isnt related to taemin at all this could actually damage them to some extent if they are real so i wish they stop and give her a break  

I agree with this 110%. I feel like Taeunians shouldn't have the need to comment Taeun or Taemin on every single thing because it just adds fuel to the fire. I understand new Taeunians are still in that honeymoon phase of knowing our couple's history and I get it's hard not to get excited over them, but it seriously doesn't help. I once got into it with someone on IG for tagging naeun on every single photo on strictly shawol accounts but I wasn't going through to her. :unsure: That's why in this thread, we always talk about silently protecting, supporting and loving them. If we believe this is true, then there is no need to bring negative attention and hate towards our lovely couple. When they're ready, we're ready. We shouldn't be forcing/pressuring them to come out. 

• Love 4

17 minutes ago, Stephanie Lim said:

I agree with this 110%. I feel like Taeunians shouldn't have the need to comment Taeun or Taemin on every single thing because it just adds fuel to the fire. I understand new Taeunians are still in that honeymoon phase of knowing our couple's history and I get it's hard not to get excited over them, but it seriously doesn't help. I once got into it with someone on IG for tagging naeun on every single photo on strictly shawol accounts but I wasn't going through to her. :unsure: That's why in this thread, we always talk about silently protecting, supporting and loving them. If we believe this is true, then there is no need to bring negative attention and hate towards our lovely couple. When they're ready, we're ready. We shouldn't be forcing/pressuring them to come out. 

I have really traveled quite a rollercoaster ride in knowing this ship. When I wasn't a TaEunian yet, I often see Taemin's name in every Apink Naeun's recommended video and at times I got annoyed but i just let it slide since it were many others' happiness but never occurred in my mind that I will be one of those people who'd be shipping the two like crazy. But you know what.. the first few months that I became one I never bombed those Taemin videos about TaEun. I once or twice posted about WGM in one of Apink's stage performances but realized that it shouldn't be that way so I deleted it). That was still the time when I didn't know how big the fandom war was before (2014). And when I was able to absorb the impact of this shipping there I realized big time that it is not the most appropriate way in adding salt to others' wounds. I mean, others may be a hater or antis but they are who they are now because of what happened before and these haters cannot blame the shippers as well coz what has become of the shippers now is the result of how they were so protective of Naeun before, these shippers were/are protective also because they know well that Naeun did nothing wrong but received lots of hate. 

I also agree with that, we should minimize (though I am not that active on IG) the posting of anything related to WGM in all of Naeun's post/stories. I mean they maybe together but it's not that all of Naeun's post and pics are always related to Taemin. We should be reminded that Naeun got a life too. Whatever she posts and fans go overboard it's not really the fans that gets the pressure/burden but it's Naeun herself. So to help her with it, we should choose our battle. Let's think it over and over again, whether we must answer those haters' comments back. Personally, it sucks reading those types of comments but if we keep on retaliating it's Naeun who suffers. We can still help Naeun though. It's through ignoring some overboard haters' comments. They exist to hate. As long as they are not rumored/confirmed to be dating someone else I will continue to believe in them.

• Like 2

@Stephanie Limand @chantaljaey

Unni’s that is the anklet i kept asking u about before whether it is a gift from taemin oppa bec i keep seeing it on her posts and she keeps on showing it even after her bracelet is gone :D i am so happy someone also noticed it and thinks that it is some taeun special item :) I didn’t notice taemin oppa did not wear his tosary rings anymore :huh: u guys are really spy materials :D 

about that negtive comments...i guess everyone is entitled to their own opinions...but it is better for us to just love taeun in our own way and just like u unni’s said, we should just silently report the negative comments :) 

• Like 3

Hello every one !! I'm a new fan of taeun ....I'm one of the stalker in your thread and I do like all your opinion and your fmv/Video/clips. I just finished watching WGM and several videos with a lot of hints and moments. I just want to know .....I mean ....I have a question....If  ever there is a video which both of them cleared or answered the fans that there is nothing (dating /relationship) happened between  them, cause if not !?? And most of their videos and some news regarding with this couple .....I l should  say there is something and I remember that both of them are introvert (correct me if I'm wrong ) even though they don't have time to see each other that much but in their hearts there is one person who occupied their space and their longing and....both of them are one woman man and one man woman . For me it means TRUST/STRAIGHT and they both have that .Most of Korean ....let's say almost all actors and actress in other countries, they always very strict /secretive when it comes to their personal life . Thank you if someone could answer me .May your thread be merrier and more blessing to come !!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 2/22/2019 at 9:15 AM, Stephanie Lim said:

I think this is a recent photo from Music Bank. No more rosary ring. This boy always keeps us guessing. 

He was wearing the rosary ring tho! It's on his other hand!

6PGSWap.jpg

jnC4zci.jpg

These are the only pictures that are clear enough to see the rings. It really looks so similar to Naeun's!

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

Hello every one !! I'm a new fan of taeun ....I'm one of the stalker in your thread and I do like all your opinion and your fmv/Video/clips. I just finished watching WGM and several videos with a lot of hints and moments. I just want to know .....I mean ....I have a question....If  ever there is a video which both of them cleared or answered the fans that there is nothing (dating /relationship) happened between  them, cause if not !?? And most of their videos and some news regarding with this couple .....I l should  say there is something and I remember that both of them are introvert (correct me if I'm wrong ) even though they don't have time to see each other that much but in their hearts there is one person who occupied their space and their longing and....both of them are one woman man and one man woman . For me it means TRUST/STRAIGHT and they both have that .Most of Korean ....let's say almost all actors and actress in other countries, they always very strict /secretive when it comes to their personal life . Thank you if someone could answer me .May your thread be merrier and more blessing to come !!

First off, welcome to the TAEUN LAND. Welcome to the TAEUN Thread! :heart:

I am quite confused about your question. I'll try to answer it. :)

If ever a video of them is released and its content is about how these two are not really in a relationship, my initial reaction would be - how come they took (longer) time to clear it when it's not the freaking truth? How come they took time to deny the relationship when all they have to do is just carry on their ignoring-each-other game. I mean, if they are not at all dating, why confirm it to the public? For the public to stop shipping them? Or to cover up the real thing that we've been right all this time? I say, if the rumors are just rumors you won't get affected by it, especially when one of them belongs to the BIG 3 company in S.Korea. SM wouldn't waste their golden time just to put an end of people continuously shipping the two. SM and Plan A are not saying anything because the public is right. They are freaking dating and are together for real. I am not buying anything that all those things that happened between them are ALL coincidences. I don't even need to name some of it because we all are aware of it already. Believe me, when one of them confirmed to be dating someone else then I'll stop. But if not, I will keep believing in them. 

Regarding the 'busy' part, busy schedule is never an excuse for two in love hearts to separate. If a person loves another, anything is possible. If the person is busier than the other they can always adjust if they value each other so much.

"Waiting is a sign of true love and patience. Anyone can say I love you, but not everyone can wait and prove it's true".

"No one is really busy. It all depends on what number you are on their priority list".

Anything about TAEUN is always a mystery because they happen to live in a world that's possessive. And of course they have careers to protect. We'll wait when they're ready. And we'll see how many fans will remain by Taemin's side if it gets revealed (also to some overprotective Pandas of Naeun). Some fans only love their idols because of music (we really can't blame all) but when they admit about their S.O., fans tend to leave them one by one. I have watched this Kpop Idol who got married already. He once said that when HIS FANS, his own circle knew about his marriage - "they (all) left me" / "they left one by one" (sorry I am not naming that Idol). That show when he said it was supposedly happy but that breaks my heart. I was thinking how hard it must have been for him and his wife to deal when the public knew it the first time. Can u imagine, Idols work so hard, harder and the hardest and when they finally settle down and chose happiness over fame, those so-called fans leave them one by one. And the remaining ones? That's worth keeping btw! The world of Kpop is chaotic but if they turn out and confirm to be together all this time, my heart will be satisfied. If they turn out to be just friends, alright. We can't dictate who they can love. But yeah.... my and uri couple is real. That's a fact. :star: I hope I answered your question. :smile:

Side note:

Whether a person is a celeb or not, no one has rights to dictate who they can love and date btw. It's one's freaking life. "others may say, we're just concern about you... blah blah blah..." but for me if that person fails in the relationship s/he chose then be there for him/her, be there not to blame him/her but to constantly remind him/her that it's fine to fail coz mistakes can make you stronger and wiser! 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

First off, welcome to the TAEUN LAND. Welcome to the TAEUN Thread! :heart:

Whether a person is a celeb or not, no one has rights to dictate who they can love and date btw. It's one's freaking life. "others may say, we're just concern about you... blah blah blah..." but for me if that person fails in the relationship s/he chose then be there for him/her, be there not to blame him/her but to constantly remind him/her that it's fine to fail coz mistakes can make you stronger and wiser! .....Chantaljaey !!! Thanks for the answer, I appreciate it !! But for me ....I'd rather not see them together publicly ....for now !! They still have several years to achieve their dreams and do more greats.Only the girl who will suffer much than the guy !! They can date as much as they want secretly. Thanks for the reply and more power to you dear !!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, taemdeok said:

He was wearing the rosary ring tho! It's on his other hand!

These are the only pictures that are clear enough to see the rings. It really looks so similar to Naeun's!

Omg you are the best! 

• Like 1

On 2/23/2019 at 1:21 AM, bebi2410 said:

Did you guys see this tweet ?

I curious why it has the name of Naeun in Taemin’s fans account.

I can’t translate bc I don’t know korea :(

Some said it may be connect to this tweet

I looked into that tweet about the Male idol accidentally saying part of his gf's name. It looks like a member of Sf9.

• LOL 1

@bebi2410

Spoiler

Thanks for the post dear! :)

@Stephanie Lim

Spoiler

Your quote makes me giddy even it's not about TaEun. If one of SF9 members is dating and accidentally revealed a hint about HIS GF then to him, goodluck! Now fans won't stay still but I think that's pretty normal. If he has a GF (hidden) and he's an idol that's a pretty tough relationship for them but if they can withstand the test of time and last I will be one happy Kpop fan.

Now we can understand better why Idols (male) have to keep their GF very well hidden. It is a very risky situation to be revealed dating. And SF9 group is especially still a rookie.

Apink’s Park Chorong And Son Naeun Talk About The Two Extremes Of Fan Culture.

Source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1000223wpp/apinks-park-chorong-son-naeun-talk-two-extremes-fan-culture

Spoiler

They then shared some instances of fans crossing the line and the worst extremes of fan culture. “We were on a plane with a boy group once and their fans boarded the plane to follow them,” they said. “There have been instances where fans who recognize us have taken photos of us while we’re sleeping.”

Chorong added, “Our overseas fans don’t have much opportunity to see us so there are times when they find out our dorm phone number and call us at dawn or knock on our door. Once I looked through the peephole and a man carrying a tablet computer was knocking repeatedly. It felt a bit weird to go out in my pajamas after seeing that. And if we made a sound, they would know we were there, so we couldn’t say anything either.”

Naeun added, “I’ve been told there were times when fans have given presents with hidden cameras or recording devices inside.”

However, they also talked positively about the best parts of fan culture. Naeun said, “Our fans have built a well for places overseas where they don’t have clean drinking water and donated blood for a children’s foundation. Once they even knit over 200 hats for newborn babies in honor of my birthday. I also knit a hat with my fans in support.”

Chorong added, “These days, volunteering or donating has become a part of fandom culture rather than just giving gifts. I feel like I need to do more when I hear about that, so I’ve gone volunteering with fans for my birthday before as well.”

I know this is so late to be posted but it's an informative article. 

Fan Culture is crazy but you can manage it carefully too.

- Imagine hidden cameras and recording devices inside the fan gifts!

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Kpop fan culture definitely has it's dark and light sides. Especially now that kpop is under an international spotlight, I think fans also have a responsibility to contribute to a positive image of their idols and the kpop industry/culture as a whole. I personally try to not be a part of the "dark" side and be aware of my actions and words. I mean just following the golden rule of life.. it also applies to being a kpop fan. If every fan is respectful, then perhaps we wouldn't have all of these issues like privacy invasion, harassment, cyber bullying, stalking etc. The change starts inside every single one of us. 

• Like 1

On ‎2019‎/‎02‎/‎21 at 9:07 AM, chantaljaey said:

You know what I just realized now (if ever you are correct with your answer_around that time I mean).... Naeun stopped wearing it AFTER she starred at her senior Huhgak's MV (Empty Words) around November 2018. It was out November 28, 2018 (Music Video) and the funny part is that in the MV she was in love with her girl best friend and she broke her bracelet in there. That MV bracelet got a NE pendant in it so we can safely say they used her real name. And around that time she stopped wearing it already. Could that MV scene also a hint? She broke the bracelet in the MV and stopped wearing her real bracelet in real life. Is it also possible that the real one is also broken that's why she stopped wearing it? There could really be a new item for these two. What do u think? :smirk:

Reveal hidden contents

Another thing.

The girl bestfriend she had in the MV had a name of "S".

SHINee?!?! HAHAHAHAHA :tounge_wink:

Don't mind my TaEun mind. Thinking silly things! :lol:

oh man, I have to watch this MV later tonight.  I don't get the point where you said that she was in love with her girl best friend part. :flushed: but the bracelet explanation sound totally legit!!! haha

On ‎2019‎/‎02‎/‎22 at 6:08 AM, taeun1234 said:

you are absolutely right.  But a lot of Taeunians aren't protective or low ley like we do. They are probably not like in this real big family but walking on the sidewalks who adore them as much as we do but not being so careful when it comes to express their opinions.  I have to say a lot of people leaving messages to her account are attention driven. They want Naeun to see the comments.  Intention probably good but the harm can be big too.  A lot of antis check her accounts regularly and they fight back when they see tauenian comments.  So those hateful comments are all traceable and noticeable in her account.  Plus Naeun's English is very good so I can't imagine how strong she needs to be in order to bear these.  On the other hand, if taemin has his own account, more fans will link these two accounts together (@one in another's account), the war is going to be huge. 

Some agencies fight back for their artists for the harmful comments, however, Apink agency can't really do anything on comments related to Taemin....

• Off-Topic 1
  • Sad 1