There's no such coincidences between these two! 

Who are they kidding? C'mon. It's no coincidence at all. They either bought it at the same time or one of them bought it for both. It's a couple item! :kiss_wink: aigoo~ my precious muffins. :heart:

Eung Eung dance practice.

I saw this post this morning. Does anyone know when this clip was from?  I haven’t seen this but the caption says “I miss you” I believe it’s not recent. But just want to share our thoughtful angel :) 

(I don’t know why IG link doesn’t auto refresh here. It’s an bracelet clip of Naeun) - I guess because this account is private :tears:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsrxEyHg_ShdUKRqdPv4yLp19Hxe_M4YdbEJZg0/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=18twqylfa5kid

• Like 1

@xoxo_yanna98

There's a change in the army enlistment for Korean men now. 

Every Korean man, who is mentally and physically healthy, should serve the country through military service. While the age limitation used to be until 30 years old in international age, the limit has been amended to 24 years old internationally (for high school graduates), 27 years old internationally (for Bachelor degree holders), and 30 years old internationally (for Master degree holders)

source: kstarlive.com

So this makes Taemin IN for this year too. He's gonna be 27 (Korean age) and 26 internationally (this July 18).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/16/2019 at 1:19 PM, Rui Pagtakhan said:

Finally! I was able to log in! :bawling: i can all read your posts nut i cannot enter the forum :scream: i tried for days until now...it already reached 123 page hahaha! I hope our taeun is getting enough rest with all of their activities going on. :D 

how are you guys? I hope u all are doing well!! Take care of urself! :) i will try to check twitter later for any updates hehehe! 

Hey there!

I think you are new? :)

Welcome to TAEUN thread. The second TAEUN thread! :grin:

We're good. We're 'quite' positive here all the time. There may come a time wherein members here get sad over some TAEUN's interviews but it won't last long and we become excited again! Yeah.. shipping is hard but it's less hard if we know in our hearts that we ship a real couple.

Eung Eung by Apink got their second win today (January 17, 2019)! Congrats my girls! You always rock!

@chocnuttt @watermelon2512

With Naeun I believe she's in purple because she represents Amethyst in their (Apink) concept Eternal Jewels. And she's a February-born (February has the Amethyst birthstone). What makes me feel giddy about Taeminnie is that of all colors it really got to be a color purple that caught his attention these days! LoL:lol: (Amethyst is a purple shade btw).

Idk why Chile Taemints chose purple. Maybe because Taemin said it himself recently. It's sooo adorable! :relaxed:

• Like 2