Quantcast

@xoxo_yanna98

oh really? It will come out at 11PM?

Gonna wait for it (I hope I can.. LOL).

One thing I will look forward in KB (if they appear again) is Heechul's body language to Naeun. I still can't get over how he looked at her first before asking and looking at Eunji asking about Key. 

Idol Room - Last time it was about the peach. Peach 2.0 btw. Will there be an Amethyst hidden clue to look forward to this time? Taemin loves purple nowadays, that's accdg. to him. LOL :D 

Weekly Idol - last time we checked we got crazy on how she smiled at the words of SHINee alone. It would be funny if they talk about her guesting in The Return of Superman and the Hosts would be like, "Naeun-ah, you look great with kids!".

2D1N - I am not an avid follower of the show but is Joon Young still a mainstay on the show? He is a Naeun fanboy. 

2019 be generous with TAEUN hints. Jebal~ :kiss_wink:

• Like 1

Spoiler

Wow apink will compete against gfriend for january comeback.i am buddy, n i like apink too.n taeunian.i hope both group got the best result for the comeback

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, mifta0204 said:

Wow apink will compete against gfriend for january comeback.i am buddy, n i like apink too.n taeunian.i hope both group got the best result for the comeback

Yes, IKON, GFRIEND, Apink and Chungha will all compete for their CBs.

Spoiler

I am a buddy too btw. I was liking Yerin before and Sowon but now I guess I am leaning towards Yuju. Damn this girl Yuju is so sweet and kind. I started liking her when they performed on a slippery stage and she literally fell four times but still stood up and acted like a pro! Great girl! And I love her baptism name, Angela. 

• Like 1

Ok i need to share this woth you

guys! My unni’s new teaser is out and tis particular song is one of my faves!! 

Waaah this is so cute  daddy Taem look! haha naeun will going to be a good and gorgeous mom taeun will going to be  a great parents :kiss_wink::wub:

I need taemin also to be here please can't imagine his reaction to meet little naeun hahaha

Sorry these got on my nerves. Especiacially the comments. I feel so bad :(  They get so many likes/rts and it just makes me think, that maybe our couple won’t really have so many supporters after all, if they ever reveal they’re dating.

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1

@ltmsne

IDK if you get what i meant by my reaction. B)

The Twitter posts you posted.... = I can only laugh~

There's lots of things going in my mind right now just by those Twitter posts.

Sometimes I really love directing things to people but for now I will just smile in the corner.

Coz at the end of the day we have to go through all these emotions to love TaEun with all our hearts. 

Spoiler

Bomi's Anhyeong, goodbye~ LOL :D 

Am I even making sense here?

3 more days to go before Apink's CB.

• Like 2

On 1/3/2019 at 3:19 AM, Rhoia Lity said:

Yah that account is on fire today! 

Taemin -> engaged and soon to get married

Apink -> a member who's already in a relationship may go up to the next level :blink::blink::blink: Does this means.........?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, jaeesh152 said:

Taemin -> engaged and soon to get married

Apink -> a member who's already in a relationship may go up to the next level :blink::blink::blink: Does this means.........?

yeahhh thats true, and i think that she said in july  that only 1 member from apink was dating, than she said that was naeun after somebody ask about it hhahahahah :wub:

• LOL 1

21 minutes ago, watermelon2512 said:

Hmmmmmm be prepare to support Naeun if this happend

And previously that prediction account mentioned taemin oppa having 2019 dating rumors hahaha! So is this it guys? Our long awaited TAEUN moment? :D 

• Like 1

@Rhoia Lity Is that the account that got 300K followers? 

Hmmm.. not to be the killjoy here but don't u think that they are just copying each other? I mean almost all of the predictions said one thing. This could be just copying each other's prediction OR it is damn true that Naeun is really dating (coughs... Taemin). :love:

Well of course I am certain she is dating but I will be most assured if Plan A confirms it. I want to hear straight from the agency.

Anyways, thanks for the post dear! :thumbsup:

Could it be Eunji? :huh:

OMG! Chorong's male close friend is dancing to Move by Taemin.

Question: When will I ever see the main dancer of Apink do a cover of MOVE. Bom-ah are you listening? :lol:

• Like 1

Isn’t it funny that Move was so big in Korea, everyone danced to it on reality shows etc, yet none of Apink has danced to it.

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, PutriSing said:

Teaser for new PERCENT MV is super cool. The visual is mesmerizing. And our Naeun's hypnotizing voice... 

Lol! The theories around this teaser is funny! Everyone thought our unni’s killed their bf in i’m so sick and created the perfect one in this teaser :D still bombom  unni was right u really can’t find a trace of the prev Apink in their new one. I guess they changed to a more mature level compared to the innocent beat they had before. Personally i really am looking forward to their comeback songs bec all of it are to my taste! It’s not they annoying type of songs like the usual kpop recently it is more of a catchy songs and something u can relate hehehe :) 

I am so waiting for the ros and rm and produce 101 to see my taeun :)  i wonder how taemin oppa will do his comeback :) does he havenew songs or will he use last years songs :) i am still waiting for that better man Mv hahaha!