Quantcast

WAAAAAAAAAAAAA OMG I CAN IMAGINE THEM HAVING KIDS xDD

5 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

http://kshowonline.com/kshow/9695-[engsub]-running-man-ep.433

Apink's Running Man episode is out with english subs.

What about Return of Superman?

Spoiler

Since all of you picked Twitter, just PM me your username and then I'll add you there ^^

• Like 2

@xoxo_yanna98

I think The Return Of Superman isn't subbed yet ( I think). If I get hold of a subbed video of it I'll post it here for sure. 

Anyways, is there a private chat group on Twitter ? Or just that private messaging?

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

@xoxo_yanna98

I think The Return Of Superman isn't subbed yet ( I think). If I get hold of a subbed video of it I'll post it here for sure. 

Anyways, is there a private chat group on Twitter ? Or just that private messaging?

yep there is~

49825991_371288010339580_9204378029319520256_n.png?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent.fmnl4-6.fna&oh=b7cb3a02dc3f954a78ec51d1bbdc98b5&oe=5CD5C0B7

Looking at netizens and fans good response  to JenKai dating news I think more and more idols will be open about their dating status. Be ready for dynamic 2019 everyone!

Spoiler

I watch GDA 2019, this is the first event for JenKai after dating news. These couple remind me so much of Khun-Tiffany after dating news, JenKai keep their distance they don't even stand in the same line and avoid interacting with each other not even looking at each other. What a difficult life being a K-Idol.

• Like 2

Uwaa~ i was bisy replaying %% of mybeautiful unni’s hehehe 

check this one guys hahaha the power of editing hehhe :D 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I can't add you idk why

tell me yours, maybe i can follow u and then u add me 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, kittykatt said:

tell me yours, maybe i can follow u and then u add me 

Spoiler

oh I think it's not yet allowed because you don't have private message button yet~

I already followed you~ Mine's @Kyaa98 

Guys let's help Apink win the music shows next week. Start streaming their MV and watch their live performance in respective channel. 

These week music show there's no group with gigantic monster fandom promoting, mostly new group promoting at the same time with Apink so I think Apink got a bigger chance in winning (if only we deligently help them with points)

Btw our Apink so beautiful in show champion yesterday and mnet today. 

The shoulder movement when they say "eung, eung" is cute when girls doing it, I wonder how it looks like when boygroup doing it, it will be hilarious..:D

Mnet make Naeun fancam

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This had me thinking about Taeun.

I watched SoRim couple, and I loved their chemistry though to be honest I always felt like Kim So Eun didn’t share the same feelings as Jaerim.

They were literally just acting and it was all fake..... That breaks my heart. I guess people now won’t shut up about how fake WGM is and we’re probably gonna be bombarded with replies on twitter. 

I’m scared if Taeun ever asked these questions and answer the same....

• Sad 1

The different between actor vs idol during WGM is for actors WGM it's just another acting project so they don't hesitate to act lovey dovey in the spot (even they just met each other) because it's what they usually do in drama acting as married couple or someone in love. WGM is like a stepping stone to be well known and get recognition from viewers and director or producer.

For idols is like a chance for them to experience being lovers in public, being openly affectionate, to try many kind of dating experience like other normal couple do (that idols can only have in their dreams). Unlike actors, most idol will seems hesitance and holding back too much to show affection that's why many viewers call them boring couple. 

• Like 4