Spoiler

I forgot already how many times I have watched this SungJoy video but it's funny how I just realized now that the only female at the back, whom I thought to be a solo artist or was one of the MCs of that event was actually Park Chorong. It was after Naeun left the stage in a hurry. I don't know where the other members headed (I think they went to the front stage to greet fans and Chorong was left behind thinking Naeun and the other member were right at her back) since the video was edited because it emphasizes SungJoy only. It's funny for me coz I did watch that cut wherein Naeun left in a hurry for a few times but I realized that Apink was also there during this SungJoy video. LOL :D 

Hey guys!

Who's reading True Beauty webtoon nowadays?

I don't think Naeun would fit that role because she's REALLY pretty and gorgeous~ lel... But if they want to, Taemin should play Suho xDDD

LOL NAEUN'S SO CUTE HERE~~

HAVEN'T WATCHED THIS FULL VIDEO YET. I'M WONDERING WHY NAEUN IS SO 0% ENERGY HERE xD

• LOL 1

It seems quiet in the forum today? LEL

We have no updates about uri couple a lot and I haven't seen any Taemin updates yet~ But there's a tweet saying that there is Taemin solo comeback soon~ Probably March or April.

Anyways I wanna share something funny but weird xD

I was watching WGM today Ep 13, TaEun looked at Jinwoon+Junhee's photos. Naeun was asking if they want to do it too after Jinwoon+Junhee couple did the bubble gum kiss. Taemin wants to do it differently and said he wants a "pork rib kiss". 

Idk but pork rib kiss is weird LEL even tho i know they like meat.

Pork ribs is juicy and thats......

Image result for whistle gif

idk I have 19+ thoughts about it HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA

Spoiler

P.S. Why did Taemin have to think about that ahahhahahahhaha

P.S.S. Haven't ate pork ribs tho. So idk what it looks like LMAO

Finally! I was able to log in! :bawling: i can all read your posts nut i cannot enter the forum :scream: i tried for days until now...it already reached 123 page hahaha! I hope our taeun is getting enough rest with all of their activities going on. :D 

how are you guys? I hope u all are doing well!! Take care of urself! :) i will try to check twitter later for any updates hehehe! 

Edited by Rui Pagtakhan