2 hours ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

The legit kpop predictions account is this, guys~

https://twitter.com/kpopredictions_

And this is the only kpop prediction account I followed since she/he has done many predictions that came true

Yes that's the one the most followed with 300k + followers there's a lot of prediction account lately but the important thing is most of 'em are predicting linking to taemin/shinee and naeun/apink are dating

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kara1810 said:

Yes that's the one the most followed with 300k + followers there's a lot of prediction account lately but the important thing is most of 'em are predicting linking to taemin/shinee and naeun/apink are dating

Having you said that... that may only mean one thing. It could be the realest and truest prediction ever. That prediction of them dating. And I believe it's not only now but yeah I would consider them dating since WGM (while it was still airing). But the official date, that's for them only.

It's really a shock now that many accounts are predicting the two especially this opening of the year. And because of this it makes us TaEunians believe in them more. LOL :D 

Anyone can see and tell how much hints were presented to us over the years. And it's a freaking oxygen to my TaEun heart! :love:

• Like 1

Is naeun's house / parents house in Cheongdam-dong also?

If that so, that's why dispatch can't caught them if this is their strategy well good for them my OTP is genius living near each other huh haha (i bet Taem's apartment is in this villa too) haha

Why date outside if they can date indoors haha

I remember when i heard about naeun went to another car many times seperate from other members after the schedule. 

And i remember also if this is in an interview minho said when taemin wants to stay in his place he let him but when minho wants to stay in teamin's place he doesn't let minho to stay lol (or is it vice versa lol i can't recall haha) if i'm right it's fishy maybe ming can see smh haha

Want to share this users opinion just saw it from another thread when im researching haha

"I know that he bought a house for his parents..but this one??

why should he buy a house with 3 floors for 2 people??" 

Hmmm.. Fishy hahaha

My taeun mind being wild again just to think that they are living together and sleeping together hahaha :D

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsPU5Z8g8U9ytMiiFIzeYjf8qIXdvOame4eQk40/

• LOL 2

6 minutes ago, kara1810 said:

Is naeun's house / parents house in Cheongdam-dong also?

If that so, that's why dispatch can't caught them if this is their strategy well good for them my OTP is genius living near each other huh haha (i bet Taem's apartment is in this villa too) haha

Why date outside if they can date indoors haha

I remember when i heard about naeun went to another car many times seperate from other members after the schedule. 

And i remember also if this is in an interview minho said when taemin wants to stay in his place he let him but when minho wants to stay in teamin's place he doesn't let minho to stay lol (or is it vice versa lol i can't recall haha) if i'm right it's fishy maybe ming can see smh haha

Want to share this users opinion just saw it from another thread when im researching haha

"I know that he bought a house for his parents..but this one??

why should he buy a house with 3 floors for 2 people??" 

Hmmm.. Fishy hahaha

My taeun mind being wild again just to think that they are living together and sleeping together hahaha :D

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsPU5Z8g8U9ytMiiFIzeYjf8qIXdvOame4eQk40/

How did she know Taemin bought a house that's for TWO PEOPLE only? 

It's not like Taemin can say on broadcast, "yes I bought another house for two people only"...? :huh:

Or maybe it meant he bought a 3 storey-house with two bedrooms? I'm sorry I didn't get the statement really. Maybe it has two bedrooms. For him and his future wife and the other room is a guest room.

Anyways, play with our imagination my muffins coz I'm not really complaining at all. I am so loving you both more and more.

35 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

How did she know Taemin bought a house that's for TWO PEOPLE only? 

It's not like Taemin can say on broadcast, "yes I bought another house for two people only"...? :huh:

Or maybe it meant he bought a 3 storey-house with two bedrooms? I'm sorry I didn't get the statement really. Maybe it has two bedrooms. For him and his future wife and the other room is a guest room.

Anyways, play with our imagination my muffins coz I'm not really complaining at all. I am so loving you both more and more.

@chantaljaey yes i think that's what he/she meant by that haha and i liked what the other user response she/he said that "because he can? and maybe for future investment" haha

speaking of investments just remembered the bank book during wgm i'm curious if they still continuing that i hope they are, imagine how much money they saved already haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Omo~ I just realized something.

I am into watching I Live Alone these days. I was watching that episode of Lee Sieon (he played Soobong of W - go check it out. W is daebak, really a masterpiece!) wherein Jung Kyungho did appear (I didn't even know they're friends) in an episode. There was a time when I liked Kyungho so much (I think it was around Heartless City and Princess Ja Myung Go too) so I had a bit of a background of him. Now that I saw him again on that episode I tried to search up his profile again and read that SNSD Choi Sooyoung and him have the same church too. And they both go/went to the same university. And damn it... it is exactly like TaEun. I was watching a while ago a TaEun FMV and saw episodes 3 and 4 wherein they were wearing THEIR OWN SCHOOL UNIFORM. The same church (the same faith), the same school and it's more fascinating that Choi Sooyoung and Kyungho started dating around 2013 too. They came out in public in 2014. So the length of Sooyoung and Kyungho's relationship is the same with our TaEun. Just that, I guess it's really different when an Idol and an actor date. Idol and Idol relationship is really a big issue. But still.... thinking and the fact that Sooyoung last this long being in public is goals~ Hope people will also accept my muffins. 

@xoxo_yanna98 I saw that pic on Twitter too. I thought it was a non-celebrity who took a pic with her. A famous non-celebrity ulzzang but yeah... it turns out to be Jung Il Hoon. '94 liners! Naeun's parents and Il Hoon's parents are friends (they say). And they go to the same church so no wonder why they're close (childhood friends). 

It's just funny if I think of that stage wherein of all idols (among btob members present that time) that passed by him (Taemin), it was only Il Hoon that he bowed to (and remember Taemin is a big senior to Il Hoon but he (Taemin) did bow to him first). I was wondering too but then it turns out Il Hoon is close to Naeun and he also share the same religion as TaEun.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

@xoxo_yanna98 I saw that pic on Twitter too. I thought it was a non-celebrity who took a pic with her. A famous non-celebrity ulzzang but yeah... it turns out to be Jung Il Hoon. '94 liners! Naeun's parents and Il Hoon's parents are friends (they say). And they go to the same church so no wonder why they're close (childhood friends). 

It's just funny if I think of that stage wherein of all idols (among btob members present that time) that passed by him (Taemin), IT WAS ONLY IL HOON THAT HE BOWED TO (and remember Taemin is a big senior to Il Hoon but he (Taemin) did bow to him first). I was wondering too but then it turns out Il Hoon is close to Naeun and he also share the same religion as TaEun.

I wonder if Apink members will be surprised and laughing if they see this because really... Ilhoon looks like Taemin here! xD Is Naeun not aware about that?! We shippers would go crazy

NAEUN-AH, DELETE YOUR STORY NOW~ PALLI! BEFORE THE SHIPPERS GO GAGA! lel (i mean, we have to protect them from crazy shippers too. This might create an issue)

Aigoo, these boys of BTOB~ ahahahhaa 

ahahhhaa this tweet is so funny xD

• LOL 2

I wonder why Naeun is always present in predictions so much now. What actually happened? 

EDIT:

OMG! :w00t: That's so funny! It is indeed similar! 

Btw, does anybody know who holds that heart in the teaser?

Naeun - hands

Bomi - ears

Chorong - mouth/lips

Namjoo - I think she was the eyes?

HaJi's were just conveying about the man to just look at them.

btw guys~ the chat that I made is really quiet these days~ LEL

Maybe we should try another chat app so we can talk about things in private there? instead of here in the forum? Y'all know there are spies rn here in the forum lel

the discord app is not working as everyone doesn't have discord account lel

• Like 2

Aigoo~ our taeun is really great at keeping secrets vrom public but yah recently naeun unni’s dating rumors are all around but i don’t see taemin oppa’s name in those prediction accounts ;) i guess they already know that there is only one man for naeun unni and mentioning taemin oppa in those prediction accounts would only strenghten our taueninan hearts and it would be too much of a giveaway lol! The anti’ might go crazy and burn thr prediction accounts hahaha! 

@xoxo_yanna98

I agree too, let me know where we can chat!

Btw I don’t know who’s spamming me on my Curious Cat account on Twitter, but that person is really pressed for some reason.

I feel like the second Prediction account with 21K followers or something is lowkey a Taeun shipper hahahha

• LOL 1

On 1/4/2019 at 3:16 PM, kittykatt said:

yeahhh thats true, and i think that she said in july  that only 1 member from apink was dating, than she said that was naeun after somebody ask about it hhahahahah :wub:

ikrr! i just hope that we'll get something in 2019! any interaction will do, it's been yearsss