Quantcast

@chantaljaey lol when i saw it just now on social media i wanted to post it here as well. I wanted to ask u guys why ahe was running so fast :D could it be a secret date with taemin oppa?! Hahahaha! :wub:

5 hours ago, kara1810 said:

Omo what can you say hmmmm.. maybe they got engaged on the Christmas eve hahaha XD

Did she wear that on stage? :) or anywhere else? :)  uwaa~ u made my mind delulu too! :D 

I know that there is no meaning in this anklet that unni has but why do i feel this is something that taeun owns?  :huh: Most of her selfies shows this black anklet. Even after the silver bracelet was gone this accessory stayed with her. Also her selfies that views her shoes or adidas merch, she always take a shot where her ankets are. :) 

• Like 2

ok just got to share this!! I am so peoud to be Apink stan! They slayed it on their new choreo! Definitely a winner and also our naeun unni! :wub: her looks and the eay she stares is like taemin oppa on stage bringing that sexiness out! Now i really believe the post from before on how sexiness doesn not come naturally they should have interaction before to make such sexy presence come out... i guess taemin oppa taught her too well hahah! Her lines when she dances and her presence is no joke too. :D  taeun fighting! 

• Like 1

On 12/28/2018 at 9:25 AM, chantaljaey said:

@0:52 look at that mole~ :blush: 

@2:19 that ring.

Dingo: crazy visual or best body?

N: crazy visual? LoL :yum:

lel I think Naeun looked so nervous when dingo pd were following Naeun xD

Maybe worried because she might get caught with *coughs* uknowwhatimean

• LOL 1

I'm excited for the comeback <3

EDIT:

Spoiler

Sorry this is off topic. But I wanna share y'all this loveteam from a popular local show (Big Brother Philippines) that I don't often watch but watch yt vids lel

I'm curious if @chantaljaey ships this too. xD

Gian and Missy <3 

I've been watching them recently on YT and they're so cute. And when I knew their similarities together (studied from the same school (but different campus) and won as mr. and ms. headturner in their school's acquaintance party, live in the same city and auditioned), I started to ship them because they really remind me of Taemin and Naeun xD The guy's confession to the girl really reminded me of uri couple xD aahahahah 

After this, I hope they become celebrities and make a show/movie together. If not, I still hope they would contact each other. kyaaaaaaa~~

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That prediction account is starting to get suspiciously real...dating rumors for Apink...and now dispatch is on their tails :D 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

https://pannative.blogspot.com/2018/12/whoa-has-son-naeun-gone-crazy.html

Our Nangnie got a new fan because of the Gayo recently.

5. [+33][-27] I agree..ㅠㅠ My heart fell into my stomach when she performed on Gayo Daechukje..ㅠㅠ See you soon in the concert, Unnie..ㅠㅠ I love you Unnie, I'm 8 years old..

OMG THIS COMMENT IS SO ADORABLE xD

btw why so silent? lel

• LOL 2

6 minutes ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

5. [+33][-27] I agree..ㅠㅠ My heart fell into my stomach when she performed on Gayo Daechukje..ㅠㅠ See you soon in the concert, Unnie..ㅠㅠ I love you Unnie, I'm 8 years old..

OMG THIS COMMENT IS SO ADORABLE xD

btw why so silent? lel

Everyone is in a holiday mode. Merry Christmas and advance happy New year TaEunians!!! :star:

Even an 8 y.o girl loves her! :kiss_wink:

• Like 1

Yah i saw naeun unni’s teaser and it was so beautiful! :wub: i especially like her cool look with the red dress! I am very kuch fangirling hahaha! 

Also, most of the comments now a days regarding the dispatch opinion in the first of january is all about taeun hahaha! Most pandas knew which members are dating and though they are open about the dating thing, they are still scared for the clash with Apinks comeback and how the uptight fans will react to a dating scandal. 

I do hope that the non fans and conservative fans really allow the dating thing...i mean we have been waiting for so long hahaha but if it will affect their comeback i just hope dispach will think it over before revealing our taeun...

btw any news about our taemin oppa? :D i wonder how he is reacting with all the buzz from his gf hihihih