@chantaljaey their username is ‘pinktaemin’ so they’re probably a shawol, she made another tweet about the thing taemin being engaged soon and ‘was laughing at us’. she’s annoying me, because she’s a freaking hypocrite. what kind of person tells someone to stop shipping someone while they’re doing the exact same. I swear to god they need help.  those 2min shippers hates us so much, that they’d do anything to shut us up

3 hours ago, ltmsne said:

@chantaljaey their username is ‘pinktaemin’ so they’re probably a shawol, she made another tweet about the thing taemin being engaged soon and ‘was laughing at us’. she’s annoying me, because she’s a freaking hypocrite. what kind of person tells someone to stop shipping someone while they’re doing the exact same. I swear to god they need help.  those 2min shippers hates us so much, that they’d do anything to shut us up

Ooops.. my bad. She must be just using a word 'pink' not really a panda after all. <_< 

You guys are so keen btw. I like it! No... I actually love it! :wink: Keep it up! 

I am relieved but still sad at the same time. Relieved that really most pandas are supportive of TaEun but sad because up to this day and year (2019) there are still people loving breaking other's mood and happiness. I mean c'mon if you've got nothing good to say just freaking shut your mouth up and don't curse. :vicx: 

I don't give a damn care if they'd do anything just to shut us up btw. As long as I know in my TaEun heart and mind that they are real, that's all that matters. No matter how much sites/pages they would make just to spread hate about Naeun being with Taemin I don't give a f*cking care about it coz in the end we will celebrate and for them....? (to be continued... LOL:P)

To all Antis:

We'll see you anti TaEun people if you'd be able to say the same to Taemin that you love him if the truth comes out.

We'll see you anti TaEun people if you can still say you love Taemin if the dating rumors will become reality.

We'll see you anti TaEun people if you can still say that you care for Taemin best if that day comes when he reveals it to all that he has been loving the one girl you keep hating on, all thru these years.

We'll see you anti TaEun people if that claim you keep saying that you love Taemin so much and that you will not leave him, will still stand when the truth finally comes out.

IDK with other TaEunians but I don't use hypocrisy to other shippers just because they love Taemin paired up with their biases. 

Just late last year I saw a hardcore shipper (shipping Taemin with another person, I won't name the idol) saying absurd things to the TaEun ship and TaEunians. That's fine but know what makes it ridiculously bad? It's when they name the account holder. And know what makes it crazier? It's when they questioned why continue shipping when TaEun couple only existed in a 'scripted' program back in 2013.

Now my question is: Do you not see all the clues on the table that's been visible for the past 5 years? Or are you just denying the clues flashing into your own eyes? C'mon. Let's be real. Do you seriously think that all those hints were all coincidences? For 5 consecutive years?! Really? -_-

Spoiler

PS: Also I would like to thank those spies who just made accounts in here just to get info. from TaEunians. Good job... is it? Not really... gotcha you spies! Thank you for the effort but please do change now. It's new year. You've got to be good for Santa to be happy with you (and give you what you want for Xmas). Spread love and not hate. Love your enemies coz if you curse and hate too much it reflects wherever fandom you come from. :)

@Angelanyto I've noticed that too. Many EXO-Ls like TaEun. Thank you EXO-Ls!!!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

Ooops.. my bad. She must be just using a word 'pink' not really a panda after all. <_< 

You guys are so keen btw. I like it! No... I actually love it! :wink: Keep it up! 

I am relieved but still sad at the same time. Relieved that really most pandas are supportive of TaEun but sad because up to this day and year (2019) there are still people loving breaking other's mood and happiness. I mean c'mon if you've got nothing good to say just freaking shut your mouth up and don't curse. :vicx: 

I don't give a damn care if they'd do anything just to shut us up btw. As long as I know in my TaEun heart and mind that they are real, that's all that matters. No matter how much sites/pages they would make just to spread hate about Naeun being with Taemin I don't give a f*cking care about it coz in the end we will celebrate and for them....? (to be continued... LOL:P)

To all Antis:

We'll see you anti TaEun people if you'd be able to say the same to Taemin that you love him if the truth comes out.

We'll see you anti TaEun people if you can still say you love Taemin if the dating rumors will become reality.

We'll see you anti TaEun people if you can still say that you care for Taemin best if that day comes when he reveals it to all that he has been loving the one girl you keep hating on, all thru these years.

We'll see you anti TaEun people if that claim you keep saying that you love Taemin so much and that you will not leave him, will still stand when the truth finally comes out.

IDK with other TaEunians but I don't use hypocrisy to other shippers just because they love Taemin paired up with their biases. 

Just late last year I saw a hardcore shipper (shipping Taemin with another person, I won't name the idol) saying absurd things to the TaEun ship and TaEunians. That's fine but know what makes it ridiculously bad? It's when they name the account holder. And know what makes it crazier? It's when they questioned why continue shipping when TaEun couple only existed in a 'scripted' program back in 2013.

Now my question is: Do you not see all the clues on the table that's been visible for the past 5 years? Or are you just denying the clues flashing into your own eyes? C'mon. Let's be real. Do you seriously think that all those hints were all coincidences? For 5 consecutive years?! Really? -_-

Hide contents

PS: Also I would like to thank those spies who just made accounts in here just to get info. from TaEunians. Good job... is it? Not really... gotcha you spies! Thank you for the effort but please do change now. It's new year. You've got to be good for Santa to be happy with you (and give you what you want for Xmas). Spread love and not hate. Love your enemies coz if you curse and hate too much it reflects wherever fandom you come from. :)

@Angelanyto I've noticed that too. Many EXO-Ls like TaEun. Thank you EXO-Ls!!!

Wow! You guys are very observant how can u even notice there are spies?? Hahaha! I guess they are wgetting worried that taeun will be announced soon! :D oh well! Haters will hate and burn once taeun comes out in the open :) 

Back to our fave couple, :) 

I noticed on the comments on those

predictions that a lot of taeunians are showing up and even other fandoms are showingsupport. I even replied to one of them when she posted a heartbreak icon under the post of taemin oppa getting engaged lol! Told her she should be happy coz oppa will have children we can stan too hahaha! Then she mentioned she can be happy but she’s just isn’t ready hahaha! 

I guess the others who are still against dating are just not ready and not reall anti’s :) 

also another funny thing is, whenever dating rumors circulate around our taeun, the usual comments are the same. It’s either taemin oppa is the bf or naeun unni is the gf hahaha! No other people are involved with them of course we can exclude the group members hahaha! So i guess we are all just waiting for the proper announcment! :D 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rhoia Lity said:

Wow! You guys are very observant how can u even notice there are spies?? Hahaha! I guess they are wgetting worried that taeun will be announced soon! :D oh well! Haters will hate and burn once taeun comes out in the open :) 

Back to our fave couple, :) 

I noticed on the comments on those

predictions that a lot of taeunians are showing up and even other fandoms are showingsupport. I even replied to one of them when she posted a heartbreak icon under the post of taemin oppa getting engaged lol! Told her she should be happy coz oppa will have children we can stan too hahaha! Then she mentioned she can be happy but she’s just isn’t ready hahaha! 

I guess the others who are still against dating are just not ready and not reall anti’s :) 

also another funny thing is, whenever dating rumors circulate around our taeun, the usual comments are the same. It’s either taemin oppa is the bf or naeun unni is the gf hahaha! No other people are involved with them of course we can exclude the group members hahaha! So i guess we are all just waiting for the proper announcment! :D 

Speaking of spies. When you have ulterior motives you approach slowly and put some spices into the thread. You pretend as if you care but you will go and report the happenings in the thread to your sites that support other ships and then back to the thread to get more infos but then poor soul/s got busted because of some tactics that didn't work out with some members here. Good job guyz!

Well, for me I am quite oblivious on things but what makes those spies come out is how they expose themselves unknowingly. LOL :yum: maybe they think that TaEunians are easy targets. If you are a newbie, you are really vulnerable from these spying stuffs but when you get to know people here you can somehow read which ones are real from the fake ones. And what's funnier is that I thought I was the only one who noticed it but there are quite a few after all! Yeokshi~ TaEunians or people loving and supporting uri TaEun are doing great jobs in protecting these two. Nice one guyz! :thumbsup:

I am relieved too that many fans from other fandoms showed support for our couple. :heart:

Well, for me it's very okay to say your heart out in the open that you are heartbroken over the predictions and stuffs. That's normal. But when you curse other people supporting the couple that's another story already.  

I remember a post on IG before. I don't remember the post anymore but it says she isn't at all ready yet to hear and know richard simmons from the couple. There's no other richard simmons that a Taemint can say but it's their dating status. It's Taemin's love life for sure. And yeah.. we know that person is no other than Son Naeun. That person who opened up her feelings was brave really but yeah she's got to accept that Taemin has all the rights to happiness too. And that happiness will only be completed if he'd tie the knot with Son Naeun. His Naeunnie~ His Naeun-ah~ His only ACE. But honestly that person (Taemint) isn't throwing a fit in any way to Naeun. She just told how she felt. I guess it was around the time when Taemin said in his Radio Star appearance that he isn't a motae solo anymore.

Don't you notice guys... Taemin's motae solo interview in Radio Star shook up his fans (esp. Taemints) about them hearing what they hate to hear from Taemin himself? While Naeun's Radio Star interview did the same to pandas who love TaEun. While Taemin admitted he isn't a motae solo there came out Nangnie saying how she's single and the criteria to which a man can pass the standards of her mom. And how she would like to have a Catholic BF (Taemin clearly passes that.. LOL).

Both of their answers were horizontally and diagonally-prepared. Single my butt! LOL :D these two really.. ah jinjja~

Taemints were sad but those real ones who support him in everything (including his love life) were happy coz finally he said it himself. And Nangnie's part made some Pandas sad too. There were quite a few that felt sad (I was too) because she said that but if you can see the pattern here it's screams one thing, they are prepping fans that in the future we can never tell what happens so brace yourself coz we might be too expectant of something but eventually ends up frustrated.... but when everything's calming down already....

Spoiler

...they're gonna pull us up from our sleep and shock us. That shock will be the happiest shock I'll ever hear and feel if ever. LOL :D 

but yeah... we will never know for sure.. but I am trusting my feels so much. I may be oblivious on things but at times I know when my gutfeels are getting real. Don't you feel the same as I do? :smile:

See?! people tend to auto default think that whenever there's a dating rumor it's got to be TaEun. This originates because of the clues for the past 5 years. And omo~ it's gonna be the 6th year this April 17, 2019. How time flies and how my muffins are still together. 

LOL :D yes yes! I am so damn waiting for that announcement too. 

• Like 1

OMG! Naeun of Return Of Superman and our Naeun in one show! KYAAA!!! :lol:

Uri Nangnie/Naeun is with another Naeun! It's so cute! And damn... Naeun is adorable being with a baby~

Omo~ I can just imagine if Taemin will guest on this show and he calls this baby Naeun as Naeun-ah~

Guys, together let's scream!!! KYAAA!!! :w00t:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, chantaljaey said:

OMG! Naeun of Return Of Superman and our Naeun in one show! KYAAA!!! :lol:

Uri Nangnie/Naeun is with another Naeun! It's so cute! And damn... Naeun is adorable being with a baby~

Omo~ I can just imagine if Taemin will guest on this show and he calls this baby Naeun as Naeun-ah~

Guys, together let's scream!!! KYAAA!!! :w00t:

Then baby Naeun's father must buy a heart rate machine to see if his heart will explode while saying "Naeun" xD

The father might tease Taemin hahahahahah

• LOL 2

Guys.. about that kpop prediction thing that said Taemin is engaged and about to get married, she/he talking about what she/he sees in the future (not in this near time) this account also mention that time (in the future) Btob Sungjae becoming famous actor and get caught dating in secret by dispatch, 2 member of 2NE1 married, 2 member of SuJu married, 1 member SNSD married.  

For New Year episode The Return of Supermen make Little Naeun and baby Gunho meet Apink Naeun. For Christmas episode Little Naeun and baby Gunho met EXO Chanyeol and Kai (Kai really good with kids, little Naeun loves him). Shinee Minho and Key already appeared in this show baby sitting Sian. Will Minho or Kai recommend Taemin to appear in this show? I want to see Taemin playing with kids

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, watermelon2512 said:

Guys.. about that kpop prediction thing that said Taemin is engaged and about to get married, she/he talking about what she/he sees in the future (not in this near time) this account also mention that time (in the future) Btob Sungjae becoming famous actor and get caught dating in secret by dispatch, 2 member of 2NE1 married, 2 member of SuJu married, 1 member SNSD married.  

For New Year episode The Return of Supermen make Little Naeun and baby Gunho meet Apink Naeun. For Christmas episode Little Naeun and baby Gunho met EXO Chanyeol and Kai (Kai really good with kids, little Naeun loves him). Shinee Minho and Key already appeared in this show baby sitting Sian. Will Minho or Kai recommend Taemin to appear in this show? I want to see Taemin playing with kids

Well, we'd be confirming it if it comes true (Taemin being engaged and getting married).

I was also confused why there are a lot of married idols mentioned when all I know are just Sungmin (SuJu), Eli (UKISS) and Dongho (UKISS, now divorced), Minhwan (FT Island, his wife is a former member of LABOUM Yulhee). I guess that one SNSD member will be Sooyoung. Lucky girl, I admire her BF, Kyungho.

Oh yes! Thanks for mentioning Kai. I was thinking so hard earlier the Idol's name, who appeared in ROS with baby Naeun. And you're right. It was Kai. I was happily listening him calling the baby, Naeun-ah/Naeun. I did think that he would have thought of his sister-in-law for a while too. 

I strongly think Taemin will never appear in babysitting or even a guest with that baby Naeun because it will create an issue. Well, it's just a kid's name but we must face reality when we talk about Taemin's related searches it has always been Naeun. And if he guest on that show with that baby it will be a mix of reactions from netizens. Talk about Knetz btw. LOL :D 

• Like 1

About Taemin not appeared in any Gayo Daejon I feel bitter sweet about this. In Key vlive during Christmas eve, Taemin taking a break and said he spent time with his family. I know that this is what he always wanted to do to spent precious time with his loves one. In previous years he always working during Christmas and New Year. We all know that Taemin is a workoholic, perfectionist, productive and always immerse in his work. He is changing now, he put happiness as his first priority.

But I feel sad during mbc Gayo when they counting down to new year that I can't see dorky Shinee anymore. Minho was there as MC (alone) and I saw Taemin's squad Kai, Jimin, Sungwoon hugging each other.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

@xoxo_yanna98

oh really? It will come out at 11PM?

Gonna wait for it (I hope I can.. LOL).

One thing I will look forward in KB (if they appear again) is Heechul's body language to Naeun. I still can't get over how he looked at her first before asking and looking at Eunji asking about Key. 

Idol Room - Last time it was about the peach. Peach 2.0 btw. Will there be an Amethyst hidden clue to look forward to this time? Taemin loves purple nowadays, that's accdg. to him. LOL :D 

Weekly Idol - last time we checked we got crazy on how she smiled at the words of SHINee alone. It would be funny if they talk about her guesting in The Return of Superman and the Hosts would be like, "Naeun-ah, you look great with kids!".

2D1N - I am not an avid follower of the show but is Joon Young still a mainstay on the show? He is a Naeun fanboy. 

2019 be generous with TAEUN hints. Jebal~ :kiss_wink:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, mifta0204 said:

Wow apink will compete against gfriend for january comeback.i am buddy, n i like apink too.n taeunian.i hope both group got the best result for the comeback

Yes, IKON, GFRIEND, Apink and Chungha will all compete for their CBs.

Spoiler

I am a buddy too btw. I was liking Yerin before and Sowon but now I guess I am leaning towards Yuju. Damn this girl Yuju is so sweet and kind. I started liking her when they performed on a slippery stage and she literally fell four times but still stood up and acted like a pro! Great girl! And I love her baptism name, Angela. 

• Like 1

Waaah this is so cute  daddy Taem look! haha naeun will going to be a good and gorgeous mom taeun will going to be  a great parents :kiss_wink::wub:

I need taemin also to be here please can't imagine his reaction to meet little naeun hahaha

Sorry these got on my nerves. Especiacially the comments. I feel so bad :(  They get so many likes/rts and it just makes me think, that maybe our couple won’t really have so many supporters after all, if they ever reveal they’re dating.

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1

@ltmsne

IDK if you get what i meant by my reaction. B)

The Twitter posts you posted.... = I can only laugh~

There's lots of things going in my mind right now just by those Twitter posts.

Sometimes I really love directing things to people but for now I will just smile in the corner.

Coz at the end of the day we have to go through all these emotions to love TaEun with all our hearts. 

Spoiler

Bomi's Anhyeong, goodbye~ LOL :D 

Am I even making sense here?

3 more days to go before Apink's CB.

• Like 2