I also forgot to mention one of my theories. Before dispatch exposed Kai and Jennie's relationship Jennie was extremely close to Irene. I mean rev velvet and blacpink might've been close but I don't think Irene was this close with Jennie for the past few months or so Irene got   so close to Jennie all of a sudden as if she was protecting her or something which reminds me of Tiffany, Taeyeon and Heechuls relationship with Naeun. I mean everyone else was so shocked about Tiffany especially like without any interactions they become so close like there were holding hands and hugging and stuff as if Tiffany was taking care of Naeun and with Taeyeon going to her concerts bouquets and Taeyeon talking about Naeun on ig by referring to her as Naeun-ie which is something they would say if they're close. Naeun getting close to them all of a sudden without any previous history all of these just seemed off and weird lol call me delusional or what but thats how I feel I mean Taemin is the only person (because they have a history together and he is the only person from SM that Naeun knew before anyone) who can link them up I can't think of anyone else..... 

• Like 4

22 hours ago, taeun1234 said:

I am 50-50 on Kai and Jennie

Its so good that they got positive reactions from knetz to their fandoms which gives hope to other idols dating well it was mainly because of Edawn Hyuna relationship scandal and they're one of the main reasons to why Kai and Jennie are getting so much support. But now i kind of feel sad for the idols who got backlash and got criticised so much because of their relationships which wasn't fair at all I mean why do these stupid fans and knetz mature now when they should've been matured ages ago. For example Taeun, baekhyun and Taeyeon. Its just a shame honestly it breaks my heart. But then it gives me hope that if Taeun is dating and they get exposed people will support and love them more as they have a known past and they been hiding it for years. 

One more funny thing- I love it how everyone used to say Jennie resembles Naeun so much and same goes for Kai resembling Taemin. Makes me think stupid things lol maybe because Kai liked Naeun too but because she's his bestfriend Taemin's love he found someone that looks like Naeun (IM JUST KIDDING YALLLLL LOL) but i guess Taemin and Kai's preferences are kind of the same? (WHICH IS ANOTHER POINT THAT KIND OF GIVES ME HOPE ABOUT TAEUN DATING FOR REAL) but Taemin got the more mature, hardworking, more feminine, classy, elegant, body goal, kind and sweet (ALL IN ONE PACKAGE) one lol and because Naeun is more mature their relationship is long lasting (touch wood don't wanna jinx it) 

I will be one of those fans who'd reach the heavens when they reveal it (TaEun) but in all honesty I feel like it's TaEun whom the prediction says that if this couple will be revealed it will flood hate. IDK.. my heart and mind (go well for this one) really say that TaEun revelation will not have the same acceptance as JenKai. IDK... I am quite positive that what happened during their WGM stint will be a big factor for fans to have a harder time to accept our muffins. 

Hmmm.. I can't say Jongin is Taemin look alike. But whenever I see thumbnails and read comments many people really say that they thought it's Jennie when it's Naeun (and vice versa). Well, I can see some similar facial features of them though. 

I remember a story.

I used to have an acquaintance before, she told me that her BF actually confessed to her to have courted a girl having striking resemblance to her. The guy said that he courted his ex (lover) because she resembles my acquaintance so much. It's unfair to the ex (girl), right? But yes it did happen. I believe this also happened to so many people in the relationship. 

22 hours ago, ltmsne said:

So guys. I’ve been on a bit of a break.

BUT JENNIE AND KAI??? That’s so unexpected. 

Apparently there’s more couples to be revealed, and maybe one of them is Taeun or maybe not :/ 

Anyways! This picture of Taemin having an obvious hickey :Dhttps://twitter.com/diamondtaem/status/1080033394027749376?s=21

People are also saying it could be his hair dye only. But....

Spoiler

who knows... ninja on the move~ ah jinjja~ :ph34r:

21 hours ago, ltmsne said:

I’m not worried about Taemin and Naeun being revealed because I know they’re strong enough and will be accepted. 

I’m more worried that Taemin or Naeun will revealed with someone else :/ I can’t help it, but of course I’ll support them no matter what if so.

Since Dispatch revealed there’s 4 more to be revealed I’m scared!!! 

BTW isn’t it weird Taemin’s best friend Kai has been caught dating twice but Taemin apparently has never dated :joy: That’s funny! I just can’t believe that.

Also guys apparently there were a Twitter account dedicated to Jennie and Kai way before they were revealed (BTW I’m an exo-l and blink too, so I’m really happy) and I’m thinking about making one for Taemin and Naeun, what do y’all think? 

I 200% agree they're strong enough but I doubt if they will be accepted. We'll see what happens. :ph34r:

Well, uri Taeminnie has said already he is not a motae solo but that's one damn funny thing when he keeps denying that he is single when totally he is not! :joy: 

I've read some anti TaEun's comments somewhere that say that people (TaEunians) keep insisting and getting more delusional to keep saying that Taemin is not single anymore when he really is single after all. But know what's funny, I agree with how you said it. Kai has come out to be dating in public twice already when his bestfriend is a complete single man, when in fact his best friend has long been dating that one girl he did WGM with. If JenKai couple will work out fine (hopefully) in the future I wouldn't be surprised if Jennie and Naeun will be in one photo together (not a CF, not a TV drama/movie, not a photoshopped pic). Just like how suddenly Naeun is friends with Taeyeon. And how Tiffany is closer with Naeun (more than we could imagine). I can say they're quite close really. Tiffany was chatting with her on pics circulating. 

I will support you making a TAEUN twitter account. Go! :thumbsup:

18 hours ago, taeun1234 said:

I also forgot to mention one of my theories. Before dispatch exposed Kai and Jennie's relationship Jennie was extremely close to Irene. I mean rev velvet and blacpink might've been close but I don't think Irene was this close with Jennie for the past few months or so Irene got   so close to Jennie all of a sudden as if she was protecting her or something which reminds me of Tiffany, Taeyeon and Heechuls relationship with Naeun. I mean everyone else was so shocked about Tiffany especially like without any interactions they become so close like there were holding hands and hugging and stuff as if Tiffany was taking care of Naeun and with Taeyeon going to her concerts bouquets and Taeyeon talking about Naeun on ig by referring to her as Naeun-ie which is something they would say if they're close. Naeun getting close to them all of a sudden without any previous history all of these just seemed off and weird lol call me delusional or what but thats how I feel I mean Taemin is the only person (because they have a history together and he is the only person from SM that Naeun knew before anyone) who can link them up I can't think of anyone else..... 

THIS IS SO TRUE! :heart:

18 hours ago, ltmsne said:

@taeun1234 Ikr and the fact that Taeyeon liked Naeun’s pic on Instagram and they don’t even follow each other?? 

That's odd but yeah.. lots of happenings behind closed doors.:ph34r:

Spoiler

@Rhoia Lity Honestly people will never know, Dispatch can drop something all of a sudden. People think Dispatch has given up but they never give up. 

Example: Kai dated Krystal and then they broke up, why follow him again? They just don’t give up. Someone’s just more busy than others, and that’s why they’re almost never caught. 

Plus Lee Joon is dating Jung Somin, so Dispatch doesn’t need to expose his relationship and that’s probably why they’ve “given up” on him. 

• LOL 2

in the twitter account of KPOP PREDICTIONS has a link of a site where you can ask her, after all this right predictions, im bringing here all the post about shinee and apink. 

------------------------------------------

Anon 12 Jul
SHINee dating scandal this year?
It will not be revealed this year.

Anon 19 Jul
Can you describe each of SHINee members’ future wives? And also who will get married first?
All of the members will marry a Korean, idol / actress.
Jinki.

Anon 19 Jul
How many shinee's member are dating right now?

What do you guys think?

Anon 23 Jul
How many of Apink members are dating?
Anon 27 Jul
SHINee Minho is dating? Actress/idol?
Single but getting to know someone.

----------------------------------------

Anon 4 Aug
Do you think Suzy and Taemin will date each other in the future?:)
(emoji of a monkey cuver the mouth)
Anon 16 Aug
And the future wife of Onew is Korean?
Yes

Anon 24 Sep

The dating rumor of Shinee member will it have negative reactions or positive?
KPOP_predict18
Netizens will have different opinions about it but mostly positive because they have shippers already.

Anon 24 Sep
Is there any shinee members who is dating?
Soon.

Anon 26d
is Naeun Apink dating someone?
Yes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kittykatt said:

in the twitter account of KPOP PREDICTIONS has a link of a site where you can ask her, after all this right predictions, im bringing here all the post about shinee and apink. 

Anon 12 Jul
SHINee dating scandal this year?
It will not be revealed this year.

Anon 19 Jul
Can you describe each of SHINee members’ future wives? And also who will get married first?
All of the members will marry a Korean, idol / actress.
Jinki.

Anon 19 Jul
How many shinee's member are dating right now?

What do you guys think?

Anon 23 Jul
How many of Apink members are dating?
Anon 27 Jul
SHINee Minho is dating? Actress/idol?
Single but getting to know someone.

Anon 4 Aug
Do you think Suzy and Taemin will date each other in the future?:)
(emoji of a monkey cuver the mouth)
Anon 16 Aug
And the future wife of Onew is Korean?
Yes

Anon 24 Sep

The dating rumor of Shinee member will it have negative reactions or positive?
KPOP_predict18
Netizens will have different opinions about it but mostly positive because they have shippers already.

Anon 24 Sep
Is there any shinee members who is dating?
Soon.

Anon 26d
is Naeun Apink dating someone?
Yes.

How come the last question of a shinee member dating the answer is soon?? But in the previous question it mentioned 1? 

Also did suzy and taemin oppa had a thing before?? :) 

1 hour ago, ltmsne said:

Who called her sh**t? Was it a shawol? 

Don’t know :( i tried looking for it but its too many hahaha

50 minutes ago, kittykatt said:

she said before that the shinee member that is dating already have shippers  :wub:  she already said that minho was single, has the others members a shipper too? 

this make me soo delusionall ahahaahhahhahaah

True!!! For the others they ship shinee x shinee?? Hahahaha! Only taeun has a shipper!!! Omo~ jinki oppa will marry first then maybe our taeun too! Hihihi! :D Nxt year will be a brand new taeun ship! Can’t wait! 

• Like 1