Lol taemin oppa! :D Didn’t he know that his sweat is like the blessed HoLy water for the fans? 

On another note: 

Conincidence with the concept and wardrobe? ;) 

throughout taemin oppa’s sirius concert and fansign:  

Colors of oppa’s clothes are mostly red, black, white, glittery outfits. 

Colors of Naeun unni’s clothes lately and during their MMA are red, black, white and glitter outfits :wub:

take note as well that taemin oppa worr a bluish/purple leopard printed top while in Apink’s intro, the bg is purple leopard design :D and she even wore a purple leopard printed coat during that time she visited her woman’s wail friend show after her japan visit :) 

My taeun ah~ I can’t wait for the two of u in the same event! :D 

Just wanted to share this with you guys! It is such a coincidence but i am so happy with this! Hahahaha! 

just saw this Ig post of eunji unni and in the first picture, she just spelled out my first name by just standing there like a small letter “L” :wub: 

34 minutes ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

Is this really Naeun's playlist on Spotify?

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6H7XrGoadYNHsxZMuE2Q6J

Sometimes fans make fake playlists for idols, but as I recall each Apink member made a spotify playlist during the "Only One" era. I think this could be Naeun's from then? although to be honest I'm unsure :sweatingbullets:

• Thanks 1

This is the account that the original kpop prediction quoted as someone who is copying his/her predictions but from the recent post, the original kpop prediction did not predict Apink dating...but another kpop prediction acct. the one who posted NxT as one of the couples that are dating did. So i i think this is just a copy paste thing...but still the post straightforwardly answered “yes” while the previous posts only mention dating rumors and not a confirmation. 

Also, Most of the comments here are our TaEun.      Even on the other predictions that released Apink dating, they mostly pointed out our TaEun. I don’t know if our taeun is reading those comments or even heard them but i think their denial of having a relationship might have come from these rumors? What do u guys think? Recently they are too serious? On their relationship status esp our taemin oppa hahaha! 

• LOL 2

24 minutes ago, mrsleetaeminsunmi said:

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHSSAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHS WHAT AM I SEEING???????? You’re all so delusional. I just had to sign up for this. Why are you all so crazy?? Do you seriously think Ms. Son Naeun is close to being Taemin’s girlfriend? You’re all psychopaths. This couple is long dead, and was on a fake show where they had to pretend to be in love! SIKE! You all need help.

Naeun is not even close to being on Taemin’s level so please don’t even mention her and Taemin in the same sentence. Delete this and seek help. Part 2 too??? I can’t breathe. How old are you all??? It’s been years and you all still shipping this trashy ship? 

ONE THING! You all need to know is the only WOMAN EVER on Taemin’s level and the only one who deserves to be in the same sentence as him is Sunmi, the real queen here. Taemin is the king of Kpop and Sunmi is the Queen. Naeun Queen??? Wait I need to laugh. Please she’s far from that. The only Mrs. Lee there’ll ever be is Lee Sunmi, and her future lover Lee Taemin. Believe it or not but these two are each other’s future. Just wait for it. Lee Taemin and Lee Sunmi. Each other’s soulmates. They’re slowly falling in love, ever since their dance together. Reminder Taemin wants to dance with her again. I love the real queen and king who’s gonna be the next couple everyone in Kpop has been waiting for. Mark my words. Needed to put some sense into you all. 

P.S. NEVER mention Naeun in the same sentence as Taemin..... Just don’t. They’re long dead.  

What are you, 12?? This was so funny, thanks for the laugh!!!  :joy:

I need it a good laugh so thanks.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@mrsleetaeminsunmi

Yup...maturity at it's finest. You must be real bored if you took the time to create an account just to post all that, to be honest I didn't even read it all you lost me at Sunmi being the only one who deserves Taemin :rolleyes: please grow up and keep your fan-fictions to yourself. This is a thread for Taeun. If you like Taemin and Sunmi so much just create an official thread yourself it's not hard.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, mrsleetaeminsunmi said:

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHSSAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHS WHAT AM I SEEING???????? You’re all so delusional. I just had to sign up for this. Why are you all so crazy?? Do you seriously think Ms. Son Naeun is close to being Taemin’s girlfriend? You’re all psychopaths. This couple is long dead, and was on a fake show where they had to pretend to be in love! SIKE! You all need help.

Naeun is not even close to being on Taemin’s level so please don’t even mention her and Taemin in the same sentence. Delete this and seek help. Part 2 too??? I can’t breathe. How old are you all??? It’s been years and you all still shipping this trashy ship? 

ONE THING! You all need to know is the only WOMAN EVER on Taemin’s level and the only one who deserves to be in the same sentence as him is Sunmi, the real queen here. Taemin is the king of Kpop and Sunmi is the Queen. Naeun Queen??? Wait I need to laugh. Please she’s far from that. The only Mrs. Lee there’ll ever be is Lee Sunmi, and her future lover Lee Taemin. Believe it or not but these two are each other’s future. Just wait for it. Lee Taemin and Lee Sunmi. Each other’s soulmates. They’re slowly falling in love, ever since their dance together. Reminder Taemin wants to dance with her again. I love the real queen and king who’s gonna be the next couple everyone in Kpop has been waiting for. Mark my words. Needed to put some sense into you all. 

P.S. NEVER mention Naeun in the same sentence as Taemin..... Just don’t. They’re long dead. 

Wahahahahaha! WTF?! :joy:

• LOL 2

@mrsleetaeminsunmi

LMAO...whatever you say :rolleyes: I'm not going to diss on people that ship Taemin and Sunmi. But you - you alone for doing this right now are immature, regardless of who you ship this is childish AF 

Keep believing what you want, I also have my personal reasons I believe in Taeun so strongly. So keep shipping what you like and we'll do the same ;) this forum page is for fellow Taeun shippers to talk among themselves we're hardly psychopaths...  

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@mrsleetaeminsunmi

I didn’t really want to write an essay but calling us delusional while you’re out here shipping Taemin and Sunmi? That’s just weird, cause we’re on the same page. 

Us having this thread is certainly not any of your business. We’re not hurting Taemin nor Naeun but you? You see that’s just too weird. This isn’t about you so I’ve no idea why you’d care so much. We aren’t spreading hate but love. We ship two people who WE believe is together/gonna end up together. Does it look like anyone in here cares about whether you ship Taemin and Sunmi. Funny thing. You’re laughing at us for shipping Taemin and Naeun as if they haven’t interacted more than Taemin and Sunmi ever have. All Taemin and Sunmi did was dance together at MAMA. 

This couple isn’t dead to us, so stay out of this. Y’all act like WGM was a fake show where couples had to pretend to be in love, when Taemin and Naeun literally fell for each other (Taemin said ‘WGM’ is really a special show’ because it makes people fall in love, which he didn’t think was possible). Taemin and Sunmi performed 5 minutes together and suddenly they’re soulmates? Please. Taemin and Naeun pretended to be a couple a WHOLE year nearly. At that time Taemin and Naeun shared each other’s phone numbers, and constantly texted (they said that and if you believe that’s fake then you need to seek help not us, because this came from their own mouth). You probably haven’t seen their WGM cause most people who has likes them. So let me tell you this. The end episode where they had to say goodbye and leave the show your beloved Taemin said “What is this? I thought we’d at least have 2 HOURS for ourselves”. That means more than just saying “I’d like to perform with Sunmi again” or whatever he said about performing with her again. The fact that he wanted to spend time ALONE with her, what would that possibly mean? I’ve seen lots of WGMs and at the end everyone said their goodbyes, but no one said they’d like to spend time alone with their partner before they part. THEY LOVED EACH OTHER (and probably still do). We have every right to ship and like them. We aren’t creating world war 3. We created a thread to share our love for the two people who we believe felt deeply for each other. They said they loved each other. Not even in front of the viewers, so we could hear it, cause they whispered it to each other. If it really was for the views, they’d just make it up and say it out loud, why bother whisper it? (Taemin admitted at the end of the episode he told Naeun he loved her. Fans caught them whispering in another episode where it was covered with music but we could hear them say it clearly to each other). I honestly have no idea why I’m telling you this, cause I’m sure if you watch them and don’t force yourself to hate them together you’d grow and understand us. I don’t care if you ship Sunmi and Taemin, but don’t tell us who we can’t ship Taemin with. Naeun is on Taemin’s level so please shut up. She’s a Queen. Who hurt you to even say words like that? You think you’re on the same level as Taemin? Don’t belittle other people, no one is better than others. There’s no level here. 

Sorry to break it to you but Sunmi isn’t gonna be Mrs. Lee but Ms. Lee and who knows she may marry someone who carry the Lee surname too other than Taemin, so maybe we can actually agree on the fact that she’ll be Mrs. Lee someday. We can also agree that Mrs. Lee will be Naeun, if she isn’t already. Mrs. Lee is the name Naeun is gonna carry too but her Lee is Taemin not Sunmi’s. I’m not even sorry cause I believe they’re real and only time can prove me wrong. Until then YOU should mark my words. 

Now leave this thread and don’t come back. Thank you

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Unfortunately I don't think we'll ever escape being hated for shipping these two... Although I'm so happy for the progress taeun has made with the general public, during 2014/15 it was so unpopular to ship them. I still recall seeing Taeun videos having many Shawols commenting for the videos to be removed :tears:  

I don't know about you guys but I'm holding onto what Taemin said here :wub:

Spoiler

cHMpnL.png
FBiUuP.png
ho6Clb.png

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, mayaa777 said:

Unfortunately I don't think we'll ever escape being hated for shipping these two... Although I'm so happy for the progress taeun has made with the general public, during 2014/15 it was so unpopular to ship them. I still recall seeing Taeun videos having many Shawols commenting for the videos to be removed :tears:  

I don't know about you guys but I'm holding onto what Taemin said here :wub:

Hide contents

cHMpnL.png
FBiUuP.png
ho6Clb.png

Doesn’t that prove that taeun is real? Or elese why would other shawols still hate on them if its not real? Until this time? :) if its not real then its not right? no need for them to be so bothered by taeun’s video or posts related to taeun. I’m guessing they are the shawols who knew something is up with taemin that’s y they react so seriously with anything related to taeun! :D

i really can’t wait for the day they make it public :) it’s like awaiting for a comeback for years :lol:  

and @ltmsne you go and preach it unni! :) *waving hands in the air* then insert holy water song as bg music hahahah! 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Rhoia Lity said:

Doesn’t that prove that taeun is real? Or elese why would other shawols still hate on them if its not real? Until this time? :) if its not real then its not right? no need for them to be so bothered by taeun’s video or posts related to taeun. I’m guessing they are the shawols who knew something is up with taemin that’s y they react so seriously with anything related to taeun! :D

i really can’t wait for the day they make it public :) it’s like awaiting for a comeback for years :lol:  

and @ltmsne you go and preach it unni! :) *waving hands in the air* then insert holy water song as bg music hahahah! 

I personally believe it's real and he meant it but it's all up to interpretation. For someone who believes WGM was completely scripted in entirely this will be meaningless for them. The most scripted that happened during WGM was probably prompt sheets shown during the filming. I can't imagine Taemin and Naeun faking it all hahhaa if so the acting is oscar worthy. 

I'm holding onto your words Taemin :wub:  

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@Rhoia Lity @mayaa777 Guys I was a Shawol before I even knew who Apink was and became a Panda. The whole reason I watched WGM was because Taemin was on at that time, I had no idea who Naeun was, what her name was or which group she was part of. I thought she looked stunning, and I was happy he got paired with her. To be honest, some Shawols thinks they own the members and that’s annoying. They think they get to decide when they can start dating and who they can date. Only reason some react like this is because of the fear of it becoming/being true. They were/are real. Obviously that was not ‘acting’. They were in love, and if people say otherwise they for sure haven’t watched their WGM. I even made my irl friend, who’s also a Shawol watch them and she ships them too. I’ve talked to lots of Shawols who likes Naeun and think they were cute together. The truth is that, if they think other than that, then they haven’t seen the show. 

That’s why keep believing. Time can prove us wrong but not these people. 

Also WGM is barely scripted, it’s already been proven. But people like so badly to believe it is, but whatever if that makes them feel better 

• Like 5