1 hour ago, Rhoia Lity said:

But u know...since they are the oldest and its been so long since i’be seen them perform, i would have like more exposure time for them but 5 mins? Kind of disappointed on this MMA :( 

dear, it's all about popularity

we should accept the reality that BTS and WannaOne are the most popular group in Korea right now

anyway Apink appearance time is longer than Blackpink.. 

we should be thankful that Apink had a chance to show their talents in an award show

Spoiler

hmmm I smell something fishy about this show  why there's no idol group from SM?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

Yeah.. and they're not going to be present in MAMA 2018 too. 

Spoiler

EXO, NCT and Red Velvet not a nominee in any category in MAMA

watching the current vote in MAMA it is obvious BTS will take all the daesang award (artis of the year, song of the year and so on)

but I appreciate Melon Music Award 2018 for giving an award for Best Song of The Year to Ikon "Love Scenario"

cause they deserve it finally the boys hard work got appreciation.

35 minutes ago, watermelon2512 said:

dear, it's all about popularity

we should accept the reality that BTS and WannaOne are the most popular group in Korea right now

anyway Apink appearance time is longer than Blackpink.. 

we should be thankful that Apink had a chance to show their talents in an award show

Hide contents

hmmm I smell something fishy about this show  why there's no idol group from SM?

True...at least they got a longer exp than blackpink and blackpink is also popular. Oh well! I was very proud of my unni’s! :wub: so beautiful in red and black! And the intro! Omg! My unni’s are very sexy’:lol: i wonder if taemin oppa watched it? how did he react omo! -_-

Wasn’t this the award show that was boycotted by SM??? :huh:

28 minutes ago, kara1810 said:

Adidas :glasses:

Im sorry but isn't he suppose to promote Reebok instead of Adidas as he was the model for Reebok not Adidas ahahhahahahha he's seen wearing Adidas more than Reebok itself like wth Taeminah lol you should've been the male model for Adidas 

• LOL 3

11 hours ago, taeun1234 said:

Im sorry but isn't he suppose to promote Reebok instead of Adidas as he was the model for Reebok not Adidas ahahhahahahha he's seen wearing Adidas more than Reebok itself like wth Taeminah lol you should've been the male model for Adidas 

I thought I would never see him wearing adidas until Naeun stop the brand sponsorship with adidas. Like he would be very careful when it comes to this. This is why I like private taemin moments. Unexpected capture of real taemin :) 

• Like 3

Vào ngày 1/12/2018 lúc 05:20, kara1810 nói:

@ taeun1006  thân yêu you can be interpreted what they are says in the background only you can understand "for me know when your home " haha it looks as theyeunians? haha

Naeun ah message does not stop the haha and is that is only one of the phone my phone received when the fans to override "kamsahamnida unnie" no the message after the girl back and start set, sheing message / chat haha luv it mah feel taeun xin vui lòng haha : kiss_wink:

The fans in Vietnam have said that Bomi is cute, Naeun is so fashionable, and that one of their fans at the airport has the same costume.:heart:

• Like 1