Quantcast

11 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

I did read it too. Couldn't see any Apink name but I still did it anyway coz the list might not be the final yet. Thanks for the confirmation. :)

Happy 100th page TaEunians!!! :thumbsup::star:

LETS CELEBRAATTEEEEE

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I can't help but imagine how perfect these two would be if they had a photo-shoot together :persevere: Probably the only chance of that happening would be if Reebok and Adidas had a joint campaign.

I mean...the visuals of them :weary:  I can only dream...

Spoiler

DtKP_0HUUAA0bnu.jpg

DtKP_0JVYAAlrjI.jpg

DtKP097VYAEyTFn.jpg

DtKLUjsUUAAg35R.jpg

(Happy 100 pages Taeun fans :wub:)

• Like 4

Uwaa~ congrats to my Apink unni’s :D they will have their concert in korea! Too bad i can’t go as i please :( but for sure next time! :) 

@watermelon2512 yup! I also thought too but some comments said it wasn’t the rosary bracelet though. I thought they had another new one as well and checked out naeun unni’s recent pics but i did not see anything :huh: 

congrats for the 100th page everyone! :) 

lots of winners lately ah and all albums of Taemin oppa and Kibum oppa are topping the charts recently! Onew oppa has posted his album as well to be released in 05/12/18  :D Huhgak’s MV is topping the charts too! Congrats to all!  :relaxed:

• Like 1

@mayaa777 For this...i am relying on taeunian’s pic art hahaha! They make the most realistic edit of pictures for Taeun!  especially this one! I almost died when i saw this i really thought they had pictorial before hahahan 

:wub:

• LOL 1

@Rhoia Lity

Darlings edits are amazing :wub: I love that pic too, but I mean real pictures of them together :tears: Like this

Spoiler

HDKaXE.jpg

I found this pic ages ago but I thought I'd bring it back for feels :relaxed: such a beautiful pic... 

Spoiler

Ur4oKO.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mayaa777 said:

I can't help but imagine how perfect these two would be if they had a photo-shoot together :persevere: Probably the only chance of that happening would be if Reebok and Adidas had a joint campaign.

I mean...the visuals of them :weary:  I can only dream...

Reveal hidden contents

DtKP_0HUUAA0bnu.jpg

DtKP_0JVYAAlrjI.jpg

DtKP097VYAEyTFn.jpg

DtKLUjsUUAAg35R.jpg

(Happy 100 pages Taeun fans :wub:)

Yes this is one of my dream too Taeun work in a project together just like other ex-WGM couple Sungjae-Joy, Yonghwa-Seohyun.

First I thought the agency not allowed them to work together but then again Joy and Seohyun both  from the same agency with Taemin, both were allowed to work with their ex-WGM couple. 

or this is their own decision to avoid each other to work together??

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, mayaa777 said:

@Rhoia Lity

Darlings edits are amazing :wub: I love that pic too, but I mean real pictures of them together :tears: Like this

Reveal hidden contents

HDKaXE.jpg

I found this pic ages ago but I thought I'd bring it back for feels :relaxed: such a beautiful pic... 

Hide contents

Ur4oKO.jpg

Uwaa~ this one i did not see yet hahaha the bts picture of taeun waahhhh... soon we will see this for sure hehehe

8 minutes ago, watermelon2512 said:

Yes this is one of my dream too Taeun work in a project together just like other ex-WGM couple Sungjae-Joy, Yonghwa-Seohyun.

First I thought the agency not allowed them to work together but then again Joy and Seohyun both  from the same agency with Taemin, both were allowed to work with their ex-WGM couple. 

Maybe to avoid any issues especially with what happened to their wgm :( 

11 minutes ago, watermelon2512 said:

You have to admit it's pretty strange. I guess the big difference between Taeun and those other WGM pairings is how the others are universally loved whilst our Taeun had a controversy and quite a bit of hate. I am envious of those WGM couples who can freely interact after their run :tears:  

Other members of SHINeePink seem to be able to work together and get along just fine. With Naeun and Minho, Chorong and Taemin. Eunji and Kibum got loads of interactions after WGM. Everyone but the people that brought SHINeePink together :lol: could it be SM's decision or their own? that's a mystery. 

29 minutes ago, mayaa777 said:

You have to admit it's pretty strange. I guess the big difference between Taeun and those other WGM pairings is how the others are universally loved whilst our Taeun had a controversy and quite a bit of hate. I am envious of those WGM couples who can freely interact after their run :tears:  

Other members of SHINeePink seem to be able to work together and get along just fine. With Naeun and Minho, Chorong and Taemin. Eunji and Kibum got loads of interactions after WGM. Everyone but the people that brought SHINeePink together :lol: could it be SM's decision or their own? that's a mystery. 

A mystery we'll never know until these two admit about the romantic REALationship between them. :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

A mystery we'll never know until these two admit about the romantic REALationship between them. :ph34r:

All of this would only make sense if they did end up being together all this time. :lol:

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, mayaa777 said:

When taking everything into account, such as all the ignorings and acting like they both don't or never existed in each others lifes (knowing that Taemin greets everyone or at least bows back to them in music shows and etc regardless of whom they are I mean he even bowed to black pink like seriously? lol but he never bows or says hi to the person when he once had the best moments with and maybe the few firsts in his life he treats her like a complete stranger) which I find all of these strange. I mean there is only 2 possible reasons for these absurd acts. One is they're in a relationship and he's avoiding her on stage to protect her from getting the hate she got during wgm OR the second option they had a relationship and they broke up so he hates her? lol Well i don't really like after all those moments even if they broke up he wouldn't hate her i mean after all she was the turning point for him. So its upto you guys which option to believe but atleast i believe that second option is highly unlikely 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, taeun1234 said:

When taking everything into account, such as all the ignorings and acting like they both don't or never existed in each others lifes (knowing that Taemin greets everyone or at least bows back to them in music shows and etc regardless of whom they are I mean he even bowed to black pink like seriously? lol but he never bows or says hi to the person when he once had the best moments with and maybe the few firsts in his life he treats her like a complete stranger) which I find all of these strange. I mean there is only 2 possible reasons for these absurd acts. One is they're in a relationship and he's avoiding her on stage to protect her from getting the hate she got during wgm OR the second option they had a relationship and they broke up so he hates her? lol Well i don't really like after all those moments even if they broke up he wouldn't hate her i mean after all she was the turning point for him. So its upto you guys which option to believe but atleast i believe that second option is highly unlikely 

Even if the second opinion of them breaking up and Taemin hates Naeun wouldn't make sense, especially for Naeun who lets not forget was caught listening to SHINee on her Instastory whilst she was promoting "I'm so sick" :lol: 

So I think the first reason is extremely probable ;)

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, taeun1234 said:

If I am too doubtful about these two having a REALationship, I would have thought that maybe they dated, but eventually have broken up and never talked to each other again BUT you know what... up to this day I am living up to Eunji's words for Taemin with Naeun's personality. If she loves, she loves deeply. If she focuses on something/someone she focuses really well. That alone makes me sure that Naeun won't let go from Taemin's grasp. All this time he's been protecting her heart from all the harm of the world and with Naeun? I strongly believe she's been discreetly fighting for her man, yes I would claim it that Lee Taemin is HER MAN. No one else is on Naeun's eyes but her man, her oppa. Not (just) her sunbaenim. These two are obviously dating. And Lee Taemin is Naeun's boyfriend and Naeun is Taemin's girlfriend. I will never forget how Heechul (a big sunbae in SM) teased and tested how Taemin will handle his joke about a GF calling him while in the dressing room. Taemin even shut Heechul down. It's funnier because Heechul actually insisted.

And the one thing I keep smiling about more now, is how Taemin had that stuffed Panda on his shoulder. :thumbsup: Even those motae solo people can even tell these two are not motae solo anymore. The one thing that broke the records from being a motae solo is the FACT that they have each other now. They have each other's hearts at present, it's been five long years guys. My muffins are so damn real~ :heart:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, mayaa777 said:

lol what if each fans know their relationship before WGM or they know that they're crushing on each other before WGM. xD

BTW, Naeun is at a Jimmy Choo event now~

Even the Hyuna x Edawn couple <3 I wish they talk about love lives or anything about dating AHAHAHAHAHAHHA

• LOL 1

All this post is making me feel the FEELS for my TAEUN~ sometimes we doubt they are even dating BUT most of the time we are so sure of their relationship! :wub: And with these posts, it is making my Taeunian heart and mind delulu and so happy! :relaxed: aigoo~ my Taeun u r staying strong for yourselves. I just wish that u can openly admit everything without getting the hate. Fighting! uri taeun!  :D

• Like 1