3 hours ago, Rhoia Lity said:

:joy: taeun ah~ 

OMG! I didn't know about this! it's so cute!!! :love:  thanks!

1 hour ago, chocnuttt said:

Also, Naeun's name in Salamander Guru (movie with Taemin as her brother) was Lee Taeun:lol:

Yes! Way before WGM started they owned the name TAEUN already!

Gosh.. how destiny plays with us. ADORABLE!!! WONDERFUL! :smiley:

.....and.....

the only lacking thing here now is...

Spoiler

Officially they will get married (for real!) And what's Taemin's and Naeun's will be ONE.

TaEunians will be like: :lol:

Spoiler

LET'S PARTEEYYY!!!

Bring all the chicken and beer out people!!! :tounge_xd:

Why are these two teasing us? Wae!? Wae!?

But you know what people....

I love all this teasing, hinting game because it's making us all anticipate that very day. 

And mind you.... that Panda on Taemin's shoulder (that happens to be just a very recent one) doesn't help at all! Ottoke~ my TAEUN heart. :heart: it's so beating beautifully. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, chocnuttt said:

Also, Naeun's name in Salamander Guru (movie with Taemin as her brother) was Lee Taeun:lol:

Really? Hahahah! :D So meant to be! It they are fated to be together guys! :wub: I really can’t wait for those screen names to be real! Lee naeun! Omo! :relieved:  my taeun ah~ I will keep waiting for the day u both are ready to make wgm come true! I will be one of the taeuninans who will celebrate it 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@chantaljaey unni isn’t huhgak the one naeun unni had her first kiss on an MV? She mentioned that one in her WGM :D i wonder how taemin oppa feels about this hahaha! 

Uwaa~ Unni will get more shipping again with twice tzuyu for being in an MV with lgbt theme :D u know how she admitted she liked tzuyu right? :) 

• Like 1

@watermelon2512

I was about to ask you guys if what I understood from the MV is actually right. 

I was quite certain Naeun likes the guy, and when the flash back showed I thought she got jealous because her bestfriend likes the guy (and the guy happens to likes her friend too) she likes but then, I got confused when she saw them kissing. She cried, looks at her bracelet (I was distracted a while, every time a bracelet came on mind I remember TAEUN actually) and I really thought AT FIRST that the guy was the one wearing the bracelet since the hand was towards the best friend's direction and then I realized hmmm.. it's a LGBT thing. I was 50/50 when I realized all of it, since they are quite brave when they casted Naeun as part of this. What I'm saying is, I have bumped into some comments about how she has a crush on a girl (Tzuyu, TWICE; she said it herself on her Radio Star appearance) and then they actually made an MV about a girl really crushing on another girl. :o And I feel like it's not simply crushing on her best friend but I think she loves her best friend. Love of a lover to another person. I even thought that Naeun and the guy are former lovers. I was quite in denial about what I was starting to realize that they are focusing on another theme here. But still... loving Naeun's improved acting here.

EDIT:

@Rhoia Lity

Yes, I remember her admission. I guess this may have something to do with that. But if they planned this MV making before her filming of Radio Star then it could also be that Naeun was asked to share about how she admires Tzuyu (crushing on her) because of this MV to be marketable. Well, Huhgak is good enough still even without this but if Naeun and team planned this theme and that Radio Star appearance in one then we get our answers I guess.

17 minutes ago, Rhoia Lity said:

isn’t huhgak the one naeun unni had her first kiss on an MV? She mentioned that one in her WGM :D i wonder how taemin oppa feels about this hahaha! 

Uwaa~ Unni will get more shipping again with twice tzuyu for being in an MV with lgbt theme :D u know how she admitted she liked tzuyu right? :) 

No, Naeun is not kissing Huh Gak. Naeun kissing the actor who played as her boyfriend. Huh Gak is the singer, but he's not appear in the MV.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

@watermelon2512

I was quite certain Naeun likes the guy, and when the flash back showed I thought she got jealous because her bestfriend likes the guy (and the guy happens to likes her friend too) she likes but then, I got confused when she saw them kissing. She cried, looks at her bracelet (I was distracted a while, every time a bracelet came on mind I remember TAEUN actually) and I really thought AT FIRST that the guy was the one wearing the bracelet since the hand was towards the best friend's direction and then I realized hmmm.. it's a LGBT thing. I was 50/50 when I realized all of it, since they are quite brave when they casted Naeun as part of this. What I'm saying is, I have bumped into some comments about how she has a crush on a girl (Tzuyu, TWICE; she said it herself on her Radio Star appearance) and then they actually made an MV about a girl really crushing on another girl. :o And I feel like it's not simply crushing on her best friend but I think she loves her best friend. Love of a lover to another person. I even thought that Naeun and the guy are former lovers. I was quite in denial about what I was starting to realize that they are focusing on another theme here. But still... loving Naeun's improved acting here.

EDIT:

@Rhoia Lity

Yes, I remember her admission. I guess this may have something to do with that. But if they planned this MV making before her filming of Radio Star then it could also be that Naeun was asked to share about how she admires Tzuyu (crushing on her) because of this MV to be marketable. Well, Huhgak is good enough still even without this but if Naeun and team planned this theme and that Radio Star appearance in one then we get our answers I guess.

:scream:

pls tell me that naeun unni is not swinging that way...not that i have any issues with lgbt it’s just that i prefer her with taemin oppa! :wub: I hope that its just really a theme or something and i hope this MV won’t bring up a new issue for naeun unni and the fact that she even volunteered for this MV will not be pinpointed as well :( 

• LOL 1

18 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

@watermelon2512

EDIT:

@Rhoia Lity

don't take everything seriously the MV it is about a girl having a crush on a girl but you don't need to connect it on Naeun admiring Tzuyu, cause Naeun is right Tzuyu is beautiful even without makeup this will make any girl jealous of how beautiful Tzuyu is.

I think the making of video was around autumn cause they already wearing autumn/winter clothes (sweater, coats, long sleeve, boots)

Naeun Radio Star was in summer.

I think the making of this MV was inspired from K.Will MV but in girl version. Good strategy , people will get curious and will watch the MV and will talk about this MV

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rhoia Lity said:

:scream:

pls tell me that naeun unni is not swinging that way...not that i have any issues with lgbt it’s just that i prefer her with taemin oppa! :wub: I hope that its just really a theme or something and i hope this MV won’t bring up a new issue for naeun unni and the fact that she even volunteered for this MV will not be pinpointed as well :( 

No worries dear. in all honesty there is nothing to be so worried about. I was just saying my opinion. Coz in my part I am not really into watching videos of themes like this. I never watched dramas or movies with themes like this. I have nothing against the LGBT community. I respect everyone's sexual preferences for real. But for me themes like this is just awkward (for me, I intend no harm to anyone, I promise). Even up til now I can clearly remember the way Naeun said he admires Tzuyu (RS), when the Hosts expected the person to be a male but she shyly admitted it's a female and an Idol. 

And don't be sad or feel mixed about it. Feel anything you want but don't forget this is just an MV. Naeun is an actress and an entertainer. It has nothing to do with her personal preferences. I even think that Taemin more preferred this kind of MV with his Naeun and another female than his Naeun kissing that male character. LOL It's fine, I am so sure of it! :star:

1 hour ago, watermelon2512 said:

don't take everything seriously the MV it is about a girl having a crush on a girl but you don't need to connect it on Naeun admiring Tzuyu, cause Naeun is right Tzuyu is beautiful even without makeup this will make any girl jealous of how beautiful Tzuyu is.

I think the making of video was around autumn cause they already wearing autumn/winter clothes (sweater, coats, long sleeve, boots)

Naeun Radio Star was in summer.

I think the making of this MV was inspired from K.Will MV but in girl version. Good strategy , people will get curious and will watch the MV and will talk about this MV

Yes, I think that this MV might have been associated with Naeun's answer too (RS guesting). They think it's gonna be an impact too since she already said that she admires another girl. But it's really weird coz they termed it as "crush". Admiration and crushing on another girl (from a girl's POV) are different things though. 

I don't take it too seriously though. I was just associating it to her answer in RS coz it matches. And it has a high possibility that the Prod Team has thought about her RS guesting. I mean, it ain't bad at all after all. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

No worries dear. in all honesty there is nothing to be so worried about. I was just saying my opinion. Coz in my part I am not really into watching videos of themes like this. I never watched dramas or movies with themes like this. I have nothing against the LGBT community. I respect everyone's sexual preferences for real. But for me themes like this is just awkward (for me, I intend no harm to anyone, I promise). Even up til now I can clearly remember the way Naeun said he admires Tzuyu (RS), when the Hosts expected the person to be a male but she shyly admitted it's a female and an Idol. 

And don't be sad or feel mixed about it. Feel anything you want but don't forget this is just an MV. Naeun is an actress and an entertainer. It has nothing to do with her personal preferences. I even think that Taemin more preferred this kind of MV with his Naeun and another female than his Naeun kissing that male character. LOL It's fine, I am so sure of it! :star:

Yes, I think that this MV might have been associated with Naeun's answer too (RS guesting). They think it's gonna be an impact too since she already said that she admires another girl. But it's really weird coz they termed it as "crush". Admiration and crushing on another girl (from a girl's POV) are different things though. 

I don't take it too seriously though. I was just associating it to her answer in RS coz it matches. And it has a high possibility that the Prod Team has thought about her RS guesting. I mean, it ain't bad at all after all. 

Yup exactly my thoughts haha and yeah taemin approved this haha and with the crush i think most of us had a girl crush too so am i haha with that bracelet thingy all i can think of is taeun sigh.. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, watermelon2512 said:

HUH GAK MV - EMPTY WORDS

Chủ đề LGBT 

Tôi cảm thấy nhẹ nhõm vì cô ấy không phải là người hôn anh chàng : cười:

Hiển thị nội dung ẩn

cùng chủ đề với K.Will MV

Our NAEUN have kissed some guy in the movies, and I'm really curious as to whether she has had a kiss with TAEMIN yet?:relaxed:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, taeun1006 said:

Our NAEUN have kissed some guy in the movies, and I'm really curious as to whether she has had a kiss with TAEMIN yet?:relaxed:

Hmmm.. IDK why you have thought of that but hey.. it's been 5 years.... they have kissed that is for sure! :love: those kisses on screens are nothing coz it's all scripted but the one that matters most is the off screens happenings! Real-time feelings are way complex and much more beautiful after all! B) Wait.. you're not an underage, right?

• Like 3

wth is wrong with you guys lol so what if she took part in this MV or said she has a crush on Tzuyu? These 2 statements doesn't make her homosexual. Im sure by now you've all said omg naeun is so pretty i really like her and stuff not even the fans but female idols too. If looking at it that way then you and those idols are homosexual aswell. Is that your logic? lol Taemin has worn very feminine clothes and he even spoke about it but that doesn't make him homosexual? She probably accepted this MV to make South Korea be more open minded about LGBT as they are very strict when it comes to these kind of stuff. Lots of idols support these stuff  and doesn't want boundaries between genders and do talk about it. For example, BOA, Sistar, Taeyeon and Seohyun (SNSD), Chaeyoung, Momo and Jihyo (TWICE), Krystal (fx), Jisoo (Blackpink), Mamamoo, Hyuna, EXID, Miss A, IU, BTS RM, Jonghyun and Taemin (SHinee), Kai, Tao, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Sehun(EXO), Jackson (GOT7), G-dragon and Seungri (Bigbang), Monsta X, VIXX, K.Will. Does that make all of these idols homosexual then? Just because they do something to support it doesn't they are. They just want to be the help for general public and let them be open minded about it as there could be millions of homosexual south koreans but they can't be honest about it because of their strict culture. Don't take everything in a wrong way please. One thing that i wanted to add to this is Naeun is quite a strict Christian as far as we are all aware and for their religion is actually a sin not that they or I don't respect LGBT but for the ones who put their religion first its highly unlikely that they'll become one as it is a very big sin which they wouldn't want to commit. 

Edited by taeun1234
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I really loved the music video :wub: my interpretation was Naeun was in love with her best friend (I mean that's pretty obvious right?) a beautiful story with a sad ending. I'm so happy Naeun volunteered herself to play such a part~ :heart: 

Spoiler

I personally am a huge supporter of LGBT so it warms my heart to see more representation in korea~ :blush:

• Like 3