[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

1 hour ago, gumtaek said:

BTS...Kim Jin.Hyuk

A question I'd like to pose to all of you: Why is the drama entitled Boyfriend?

Hmmm... Because as Secretary Jang told JinHyuk: SooHyun has never dated before and in many people's lives, their first love (first boyfriend/girlfriend relationship) is a milestone event that is memorable for a long time.  I know I still remember the first time a boy I had a crush on, also said he liked me too... It was a very long time ago and it still brings a smile to my face. :)

So ignoring the whole "will they have a happily ever after ending or not" question that consumes my mind lol, I think SooHyun having a boyfriend is just one of many firsts that she's going to have in her new life.  Just my two cents though.

Spoiler

@thistle  It's unfortunate that you felt like you had to stop joining the thread!!  But it is an open forum, so just post whatever your heart desires and I bet you anything someone will take you up on it.  happy watching:)

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)
  • Like 9
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

My 1st thought in answering why it is titled boyfriend is since SH never had a boyfriend , (she jumped to having a husband first), when she found one, it became the turning point in her life.

I think its a liitle early to completely give a concrete and right answer since they become bf/gf only recently. Though since day one of their encounter, changes in her life is apparent, the major changes will still occur now that they are in this stage of relationship.

Btw, when did they really became official? I mean, they confirmed already their some relationship, but being bf/gf? Is it on when they took selfies, when SH said  he seems like a boyfriend? Or when they go on a date before going to sokcho? I've read in a past post that when SH said she is going on a date, thats it.( hope my memory is correct)

(Pardon me, maybe im too way slow on this matter:rolleyes:)

• Like 10
  • Insightful 1

I think it was titled as such because I feel like this drama is about CSH’s journey to freedom through having a boyfriend. She never had one before, I believe. As cheesy as it sounds, having a boyfriend/first love is very, very essential in our lives just for all the things and lessons we get to experience. It’s nice to have that one person you can always rely on, who can provide that comfort that your family, or even you bff can’t. I can’t really articulate it into words but people in relationships would probably get what I mean.

On the outside the title may seem so generic, but once you watch the show it’s something much deeper than that

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, stardustvoid said:

As cheesy as it sounds, having a boyfriend/first love is very, very essential in our lives just for all the things and lessons we get to experience.

It is essential because marriage/relationship intimacies start there: boyfriend/girlfriend. I say intimacy because this divides boyfriend/girlfriend stage from just friendship. Every couple or family start there. This is where you begin to adjust and settle with the person you chose to be your partner. Most importantly, this is also the right stage where you decide if the relationship is worth keeping or not. :rolleyes:

• Like 7

5 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

SHK must be with SJK aready :wub: 

They might be in her van toasting for NY. :D  They can’t really advertise that they’re together while the drama is on going otherwise JinSoo will never work.

I’d want to spend my NYE with my husband if I can. 

If this is true, it would be great that Song Hye Kyo can spend another HNY with her husband&family.

If PD and Crews arrange filming schedule to let Park Bo Gum join Mama Music Festival in Japan for 2 days, PD&Crews could manage schedule for Song Hye Kyo's family matter on HNY2019. :wub:

Anyway, for Park Bo Gum, he filmed on New Year 2019 with Casts&Crews, it might be okay to let him have less chance to be caught by Dispatch. :phew: :kiss_wink: 

Development of KJH&CSH's relationship.

Their " Encounter" is a start of their relationship from Interest, Attraction, Fondness, Affection, Love as "Boyfriend/Girlfriend"

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0003115477

201901011314347560941_20190101131505_01_

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Just notice that Kim Jin Hyuk's scene by Park Bo Gum today on 1st of January 2019, it has been filmed in spoiler below.

Park Bo Gum has filmed Christmas, before Year End, on 31st December 2018, and also 1st January 2019.

Song Hye Kyo has been seen filming before Year End too in the car scenes.

Spoiler

Hashtag in Picture:

20190101 Shooting boyfriend Alsmarnee Park BoGam is here. . . #Parkbogum #boyfriend #shooting #great #good-looking #caring #Manners #girlfriendbouquet #tvN #NewYear'sDay #GetNew Year's Eve #Yeonhee-dong # Yeonhee-dongflowershop 

Flower Shop posted the flower with a sneaker, is it related to Encounter? 

49300572_754177028267623_174388698853408

49205080_754176998267626_650178516986993

49120988_754176964934296_765541649083688

49072142_754176951600964_368424936055767

49251666_754176981600961_347693373301614

3984820_orig.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

Hey chingus, I don’t want to be rude, but would it be okay for us to put filming pictures/post under the spoiler tag? I know some of us would want to watch the remaining episodes with fresh eyes

That is if it is okay with everyone. 

Thank you :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, stardustvoid said:

Hey chingus, I don’t want to be rude, but would it be okay for us to put filming pictures/post under the spoiler tag? I know some of us would want to watch the remaining episodes with fresh eyes

That is if it is okay with everyone. 

Thank you :)

Edited, thank you for your kind reminder. 

• Like 2

[Review] Jinhyuk's mask and Wizard of Oz    When I first saw the mask, I was accustomed to the medieval knight's iron. The mask of Don Quixote to save the princess? 
But my upper legs are constantly robbing my eyes.

viewimage.php? id = 29afd12be4d037bf68addfb018d5 & no = 24b0d769e1d32ca73fee87fa11d02831c3cad598d6c02bb0ff75d5f6ac232f597be6c75fb6773d36512b9d30d71c8334bbc641a4e17a23f70d0e3aedfcf2a635a3142b9213afe80baa7702a76470796ff041c6cc6f93db8b8fcbb858ba58dcce727e49e5692f360b269090c06b90

viewimage.php? id = 29afd12be4d037bf68addfb018d5 & no = 24b0d769e1d32ca73fee87fa11d02831c3cad598d6c02bb0ff75d5f6ac232f597be6c75fb6773d36512b9d30d71c8334bbc641a4e17a23f70d0e3aedfcfca469ae51c7ebd6ce4230f67a3178bf51b5a865379c74374abddcd4078d1010b3888ed738e8e8aa14293637dd6a5a7c39

It  was a fairy tale of Oz's Tin Woodman Trademark Jinhyeok sketched and delivered by Glacier means that the meaning is quite big. As 

you know, the Wizard of Oz flew into the magic world in black and white and opened the window as the transition to color films should the length remaining in the studios as a scene symbolizing the full-color movie era 

part you can imagine because it is one of the classic movie homage to the Roman holiday is already one history, but 
the transition to color in our drama poisonous black and white were many images 
to black and white real color is magic 
indeed Claudia Kim is Call it geolro also got enchanted metabolic magic 

in the Wizard of Oz tin Woodman heart because Carrick does not feel the mind and wanted to have the heart to leave the traveling ditch Dorothy 

we are When watching drama, Suhyun Lee is achromatic and Jinhyuk Lee I watched it as a bright full-color person. But until the eighth time, I watched Jinhyeok as unrealistic. It was premature and a lot of people. Many people misunderstood how I could be so naive. But the person who saw it correctly is not innocent. I know he's a big guy.
He was so greedy that he was not greedy even in his heart. This means that he was a very good person, but his mind was a lonely one. He kept all his heart and kept everyone warm. He kept his heart lonely. Even loneliness is so natural that I love all who do not even know it is sorrow. Everybody loves everyone but in the end, I am alone. 

Yesterday when Hye In Lee confessed that he had called, ordinary people would have been angry. Even the best friends are those who think and react to the other person's mind first, not their own. It is hard to be self - righteous in an unfair situation, but it is the person who thinks the wounds of the family first. Suhyun is the only person who thinks even when she is insulted. Your heart is always behind you. Terribly lonely Eddie people with no heart 

took to heart all the while watching the one not taking photos in black and white manual camera at that Eddie yiraseo sure to take pictures even in black and white picture've lots Even those colorful country cuba times why colored Cuba 

I got to see a black and white photo. Then I met Suhyeon, and I was greedy. There was a feeling of love. I felt irritable. I got irritated. My heart became clearer. I was a naked person 

Yesterday I do not think kiss angle is important. I have a jamjam. ㅠ 
Jinhyuk seems to cry even when I look at his face From now on I joined 

him and yesterday Jinhyeok gave his camera to Suhyun and took his picture. Jin-hyeok, who showed off Su-hyun for the first time, Claudia Kim observers fear that the excitement.....source credit @http://m.dcinside.com/board/dramaboyfriend/18442

• Like 2

Happy New Year, everybody. Wishing much happiness and happy endings in real and reel life to all. :wub: :)

It's New Year's resolution time for me so I thought I'd make some for the drama, too. For JH: Find another company to work for. Maybe get hired by SH's dad for his campaign?  You guys look terrific together. For SH: Reorganize your hotel's Human Resources department. Please! Why is the employee who posted that sleazy rumor about you still working? And how could a college educated management level employee suddenly be demoted to desk clerk? That was more than a transfer. For WS: Didn't you ask your assistant to find out the employee who posted the nasty rumor about SH? Maybe hand over the info? 

For Manager Nam: Please stay the same adorable hunky teddy bear. And Manager Kim Sun Joo: You go, girl! Fighting! :wub: 

• Like 14
  • LOL 1