[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

Boyfriend' Song Hye-kyo, drama drama completes the completion of performance ... "I miss every time I watch"
  •  
134443_136113_5743.jpg

[Special Economy = Shinji Woo] Song Hye-kyo of drama 'Boyfriend' attracted audiences in the audience. 

The soft charisma of Song Hye-kyo of the TVN drama 'Boyfriend' and the gentle smile have attracted viewers. A person who warmly colored his cold and lonely life. A woman who goes straight to protect the precious person is nice and lovely. Soo Hyun Song is played by Song Hye Kyo. There is Song Hye-kyo who draws this charmingly, and the character of Cha Soo-hyun is brighter. 

In the 7th 'Boyfriend' broadcasted on December 19, last year, Chae Soo Hyun, who declares that he will live his life, was drawn. Cha Soo-hyun, who announced his relationship with Kim Jin-hyuk (Park Bo-gam) in the official ceremony. The resulting bump was unbearable. However, Cha Soo-hyun was not shaken. Rather, he expresses his mind with great enthusiasm.

After the official announcement, Cha Seo-hyun, who visited Kim Jin-hyuk, confided in his heart and reassured him. I've been living in ambiguity in the meantime, but now it is not. Cha Soo-hyun said, "It's refreshing for the first time today. I think I blow a room. So do not worry, "said Kim Jin-hyuk, smiling. It was a scene in which her mind that cares for Kim Jin-hyeok, her solid change, and the eye-catching scene became more eye-catching. 

So Cha started to find his life. The daily life with Kim Jin-hyuk was filled with laughter. But behind this happiness was the reality that pressed her. The executives have been pressuring her representative position, and this pressure has been applied to Kim Jin-hyuk. Kim Jin-hyeok was given a mandatory greeting. 
Cha Soo-hyun, who got to know it, stopped work and returned to the company. Cha Soo-hyun calls out Choi, who has done all these things calmly, but with a calm voice. Her quiet charisma adorned the ending. Her actions to protect her favorite person, her direct decision, were enough to fascinate TV viewers. 

Above all, Song Hye - kyo completed the ending of the day with tempered acting. Without the big emotional ripples, she was immersed in her feelings and felt her heart toward Kim Jin-hyuk. Song Hye - kyo 's power to put all these emotions in one word and one expression was great.
Copyright © Special Economic Reproduction and Redistribution prohibited
[Readers' Opinion] The special economy welcomes your valuable feedback. 
If you send urgent advice or photos that we think is of high importance to our editorial office, 
we will try our best to reflect on articles. (speconomy@speconomy.com / 02-337-2113).....source credit @
http://www.speconomy.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=134443#_enliple

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

@thistle I hope, you will visit this thread again. So far, we had a lot of good contributions too, it was not just about the couple and the kiss. Many users wrote great analysis of the characters. 

@twtwb @yonaomi123 @gumtaek @krisan @jl08@USAFarmgirl @nubianlegalmind  @dukesa1122 This time, I would like to analyse JWS. In the beginning, we had a lot of discussion about him. Some felt sorry for him, others didn't. Remember that I had used some snooping in CSH's flat and office in order to enlighten her personality. I would like to do the same with JWS. 

Striking is that he still lives with his mother, unlike CSH. I am quite sure that before her marriage she lived with her parents, however after her divorce, she started living in her flat. This difference outlines that CSH wanted to stop her mother from interfering in her life. By leaving behind her own family, she ensured that she had her own personal space. However, it is different for JWS. Even after getting married and divorced, he didn't leave the house to have his own privacy. So far, he still lives with his mother which explains why chairman Kim feels entitled to meddle in his private life. But now let's take a look at his personal living room. Sure, I doubt that this room is a place his mother would enter. Why?  Encounter episode 8 JWS bedroom 1.png 

First, he puts his jacket and coat onto the couch, I don't think, his mother would like to see such a thing in her living room. Now, if we pay attention to the furniture and the walls, we can notice the contrast between CSH's flat and his "flat". 

Spoiler

Encounter CSH living room.pngEncounter CSH paintings bedroom.png

His flat is decorated with heavy and dark furniture: the walls have panelings and the colour of the painting, although beige or golden, makes the room quite gloomy and suffocating. The other contrast is that CSH's rooms contain a lot of paintings and their colors are light and even multicolored. In JWS's private room, there are no painting. The only accessories are a stereo system and a vase. But that's it. Yet, both protagonists have something in common: no personal pictures, no accessories that could indicate that this is JWS/CSH's living room. There is a certain anonymity and even emptiness. For CSH, it has changed because she created an altar where she put personal things: the shoes from Cuba and the red Christmas ball. JH recognized it right away and knew what it meant.

But now let us go back to JWS. Sure, we could argue that his room can not reflect his personality, since he is living with his mother. The latter might have been the one who organized the decoration. Yet, this point can be rejected, when you take a closer look at his office. I doubt that his mother would even dictate how he has to decorate his office. He is a CEO after all.

Encounter episode 8 JWS office 1.pngEncounter episode 8 JWs office 2.png

Here, we have again a room decoration with dark colors (even mostly black). There is only one painting: an abstract one with a rather gloomy undercurrent, although you can see pink, yellow, blue and white. Striking is his preference for rectangles. The pattern of the painting fits to the pattern of the wall decoration and the windows and this is quite important. This pattern underlines JWS's tendency to plan and organize things, as there is nothing natural in the form. He doesn't want to leave things to fate and nature. Even the windows of his office (also oblongs) are so small and put lengthwise which reinforces the darkness of his office. Moreover, it illustrates JWS's attitude towards the outside world. He doesn't feel the need to look outside and discover how the world is outside. He lives in his own world and he shows no curiosity to others. It was as if he was living in his own ivory tower. The contrast is even more palpable, when you compare it with CSH's office. 

Spoiler

Encounter episode 8 CSH office with JWS..png

The walls of CSH's office are painted in white. There are a lot of paintings again and there are three huge windows. Striking is that from her desk, she has a nice view and she can even look herself into the mirror. And this illustrates the contrast one more time: CSH has more self-awareness than JWS. She wants to pay attention to herself but she is also curious about the outside world. Her paintings are also about people and nature... not about something abstract. 

Moreover, JWS has always been shown seating with his back turned away from the windows. His attitude underlined his refusal to pay attention to the outside world, like in the episode 5,

Spoiler

Encounter 5 JWS.png

or in the episode 7, first picture shown above.

Yet, the viewer can observe a change in JWS in the episode 8, just before he breaks up with SA. Encounter episode 8 JWS bedroom 2.png 

For the first time, he looks out the window. He has decided to change his way to approach CSH. He walks into her office and declares that he likes her. But like his liking for rectangles reveals, he is too direct and there is nothing natural in his love confession. He takes CSH by surprise and when she wants to have misunderstood him, he tries to repeat his love confession but he is stopped. JH's love confession contrasts so much with his: JH takes his time, talks about books about love in order to let her know that he loves her. Yet he doesn't say that he loves her. His words are much more profound: "Thanks to you, I have come to know what love is!" He is talking about his feelings but he turns love into something physical as well. Yet, JWS doesn't even say, he loves CSH. He just declares that he likes her. His feelings for her are diminished, look so "little" compared to JH's love confession. Besides, the contrast is even reinforced by two factors:

• JWS visits her in her office vs JH confesses in the nature: JWS's confession looks planned and organized, although JWS tried to deny it (he visited her hotel because he wanted to use her facility). JH tells her that he will confide to her a third secret reinforcing the impression that his confession wasn't planned.        
  • JWS's choice of words made him look like his love for her was recent
Spoiler

Encounter episode 8 JWS and CSH missing her.png

and is influenced by his mood  and imply that his love for her is short-lived vs. JH's words reflect a certain deepness and he is very serious about her.

To conclude, JWS is so different from CSH and he is not even aware of that. Moreover, his words and actions (see the last picture again) reflect a certain selfishness. In the same sentence he uses twice the personal pronoun of the first person (myself, I). Saying it so, CSH becomes the object of his affection. JH's confession was expressed differently ("thanks to you"), she is put in the first place. She is not an object but the subject, she is the reason why he can experience and feel love.   

• Like 16
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 7

2 January 2019: 1.55 am. KST Very Late Night

“Park Bo Gum is still filming Encounter. His smile looked exactly like Kim Jin Hyuk in Encounter. 

Song Hye Kyo did not come in this scene”

credit: PanNiPa24 (KaTaE21_m)

Weather in Seoul : - 11 Celsius 

Blossom's Weekly Schedule: 1-6 January 2019 Filming Encounter

Dv1vy7FVAAIlDZQ.jpg

• Like 15
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

JWS's choice of words made him look like his love for her was recent

First of all, i love your observations on JWS space. I did notice that everything was too gloomy and I incorporated it to what JWS is - a trapped and gloomy man who cannot define what he is actually feeling. I say “cannot” because it seemed like everything was decided FOR him. It shows in his personal space. The decoration seemed like it was never remodeled to his liking and there is a certain feel of oldness to it. The same can also be said about his feelings with CSH. He does not know how to express his feelings for her.

I quoted the part when you said that JWS made it look like his love was recent. I think that was done on purpose because how else can he explain about everything that he did for her while they were married upto to their divorce? The fake mistress? There’s alot of explaining thats attached to deep emotions right there.

Although I am not rooting for JWSxCSH I would like the guy to have his scene. I would like to see him confess and be all out with CSH. Starting with their marriage upto this time. I would like to see him bowl out and cry. God knows he needed to cry to release those long overdue emotions he has been holding in.

• Like 11
  • Love 1

On 12/31/2018 at 4:36 PM, tiendoank said:

News PBG and SHK were casted..

Nets    : OMG. They're practically bro and sis. How can they kiss?

JH and SH were at "some" relationship..

Nets   : OMG. They held hands!!! But will we get a kiss??

JH and SH kissed at masquerade..

Nets   : OMG, PD-Nim? What kind of kiss is that? What a weird angle.

JH and SH met again in Cuba..

Nets    : OMG!!! Will they kiss again? they should, rite? hotter and longer?

Meanwhile...

Oh my G... this is hilarious!!! I gave my first laugh in 2019!! Thanks a lot!  :)

:)

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 4
  • LOL 3

'Boyfriend' Park Bo-gum → Ko Chang-suk, New Year's greetings in a suite of four [Behind Cut]...019-01-01 08:03:40

201901010801410310_2.jpg

[Newspaper Kim Myung-mi] A 

'boyfriend'
Park Sook-gum-Jang Seung-jo-Moon Sung-keun-Ko Chang-suk's warm-hearted group shot was revealed. 
The TVN drama 'Boyfriend' (play Yoo Young-ae / director Park Shin-woo / production studio dragon, Bong Factory) released the behind-the-wall steal of Park Sword-Jung Seung Jo-Moon Sung Keun-Ko Chang Sook on January 1st. 
In the public steel, it contains the affectionate form of Park Sung-gum, Jung Seung-jo, Moon Sung-keun and Ko-chang Suk that were not seen in one frame. Park draws attention with his two hands and bright sunshine smiles gently. Jang Seung-jo is holding his arms around Park Sword Sword and Ko Chang-seok, and Moon Sung-Keun also concentrates his attention on his hands putting on the shoulders of Park Sword Sword. n addition to that, Ko Chang-seok is showing off his presence with a cute v. The group shots of four beautifully dressed suits and gentle smiles, Park Bo-gum-Jang Seung-jo, Moon Sung-keun, and Ko Chang-suk, warm their eyes. 

The actors who feel like steel just like this and the cheerful atmosphere of the scene are raising their interest in 'Boyfriend' broadcasting. (Photo = TVN provided) 

Newsen Kim Myungmi mms2 @...source credit @http://m.newsen.com/#forward

• Like 5

2 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

First of all, i love your observations on JWS space. I did notice that everything was too gloomy and I incorporated it to what JWS is - a trapped and gloomy man who cannot define what he is actually feeling. I say “cannot” because it seemed like everything was decided FOR him. It shows in his personal space. The decoration seemed like it was never remodeled to his liking and there is a certain feel of oldness to it. The same can also be said about his feelings with CSH. He does not know how to express his feelings for her.

I quoted the part when you said that JWS made it look like his love was recent. I think that was done on purpose because how else can he explain about everything that he did for her while they were married upto to their divorce? The fake mistress? There’s a lot of explaining that' s attached to deep emotions right there.

Although I am not rooting for JWSxCSH I would like the guy to have his scene. I would like to see him confess and be all out with CSH. Starting with their marriage upto this time. I would like to see him bowl out and cry. God knows he needed to cry to release those long overdue emotions he has been holding in.

Well, the dress he chose was also black hence I do think that he likes dark colors. Besides, the place he chose in order to meet CSH in the episode 3 was also very dark and gloomy therefore I believe, it is his personal liking. Sure, his preferences might have been influenced by his mother, however he is now old enough to know what he likes or not. JH definitely prefers red (see the cake and the christmas ball), even the shoes have a light color. He rejected the black diary right away. Yet, CHI likes black and dark colors (dark purple, black dress, aso). 

But what is bothering me is the way CSH got sold off to Taeyeong Group. The mother lied to her husband saying that she had receiving a loan from the bank and CHJ didn't investigate it. Later, JWS's family used the "bribe" in order to have CSH married to their son. So it really looks like a set-up. They wanted CSH to marry JWS and not the other way around. So who organized the "loan"? The mother or the son? If it was the mother, did she know that JWS was interested in CSH hence she set up the trap. This would explain why chairman Kim resented CSH during her marriage as she must have felt that CSH was not loving her son. But if it was JWS from the start, then I would dislike him even more. Unable to earn her love, he resorted to such a move which shows that deep down, he is full of insecurities and only relies on his status and money. 

• Like 14

@leedonghaek ow... Those pics make me miss JinSoo more and I agree with you, I love their side profile also.

@NongpeeP seems that pgb is busy filming, maybe he filming the scene where he was absent for 2 days before, and hopefully he stays healthy.

@bebebisous33 the rooms explained why I feel dark, lonely and gloomy when jws appear, he looks calm yet scary. I remember he threatens his mother that he will leave taegyong if his mother still disturbs csh and we can see his mother's reaction for a bit. There, I know he can stop his mom, but why doesn't he did it, why couldn't he did when they are still husband and wife and asking for divorce instead and now he comes to tell his feeling when csh has found her love and separated by 2 hours distance. And about the arrange married, well it could be him (really hope not), csh has famous before they got married, he must know her from the news or met somewhere in a party or meeting and he interested in her, I don't hate him, I just feel that his time is over, He has once and he let it go.

@bohmi well it's clear now it is JinSoo, :D thank you @gigivillaceran

@gumtaek I think it is boyfriend because KJH is an innocent young man who just starts his settle life meet and falls in love to CSH who is innocent experienced woman who has settle life.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

The mother lied to her husband saying that she had receiving a loan from the bank and CHJ didn't investigate it.

I did not know that CSH mother lied to her father about the loan. I thought they married off CSH to JWS as payment of that loan. 

I dont believe JWS can orchestrate such a thing. It would totally not make sense if he orchestrated the bribe just to get CSH to marry him and then lie about having an affair to get a divorce. Since Episode 2 we have been seeing both mothers meet up and deciding the fate of their children’s future by themeselves. So my bet is with the ex MIL. If anyone is evil enough to setup a trap for the girl his son likes, it’s her.

@gigivillaceran

It’s amazing how kyo prepared herself for the role. I rarely feel the age difference. And I am surprisingly forgetting about her marital status since Episode 2 :sweatingbullets:

• Like 10

1 hour ago, krisan said:

@NongpeeP seems that pgb is busy filming, maybe he filming the scene where he was absent for 2 days before, and hopefully he stays healthy.

@bohmi well it's clear now it is JinSoo, :D thank you @gigivillaceran

I really hope Park Bo Gum, Song Hye Kyo, PD, Scriptwriter, Casts and Crews will still stay healthy from tight schedule filming in very freezed weather. Park Bo Gum has had filming schedule early morning to late night over New Year as some people posted here and there.:P :wub:

@bohmi @gigivillaceran @krisan They are really our KJH and CSH. From this still pic, it is another outdoor with minus 2-digit celsius. :huh: :)

Where is this red tower?

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

@bebebisous33: Woo Seok strikes me as a broken man. He has my sympathy. Was he that powerless of man to go against his mother and make Cha Soo Hyun happy and consequently save their marriage?

I read a critique about his character which says that "while he enthralls the viewers with what he does for Cha Soo Hyun, Kim Jin Hyuk, on the other hand, enthralls both Cha Soo Hyun and the viewers. The critic was right. He has to be straighforward in expressing his love. This is why Kim Jin Hyuk is winning or has won the game of love.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

I’m sure the crew have ways to keep warm during outdoor shoots. Portable heaters perhaps?

Basing on the BTS  pic seems like they have a good camaraderie on set so I think that makes filming bearable

@dukesa1122 I’m with you, I don’t see the age gap at all :) they both look like in their 20s. What’s so funny is I showed my boss a still cut of SHK and PBG and asked him to guess SHK’s age, he said “20 years old” :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

logo_213_6_20170111151211.jpg?20181227_1

'Boyfriend' Song Hye Kyo X-night soul sword, romance started ... Two-minute watching points set 

0001079719_001_20190102083011727.jpg?type=w430_q70View origin
[TV report = Park Yu-il reporter] 'Boyfriend' turning around the turn of the second block in the middle of Song Hye Kyo and Park Sword's romance what will happen. 
On the 2nd, TVN drama 'Boyfriend' (Yoo Young-ae plays, Park Shin-woo) 
In her last "Boyfriend", Cha Seo Hyun (Song Hye Kyo) and Kim Jin Hyuk (Park Sook Kim), who met in a strange land in Cuba, have been reunited at the Donghwa Hotel and have been shown to change their coincidence. Especially, 'Boyfriend' is the romantic first kiss of the couple who became the lover in the 8th, and the interest in the romance is getting higher. 
# Suhyun - Jinhyeok, from Som to Lovers! What is the trend of romance? 
The relationship between Suhyun and Jinhyeok deepens day by day and attention is focused on the direction of romance. Suhyeon tried to distance himself from Jinhyeok, but he could not stop his growing mind by expressing his mind perfectly. Suhyeon and Jinhyeok, who were born again as a lover between the thumas, thrilled with a lucky figure that just started to love. The romantic two-shot of Su Hyun and Jin Hyeok, who share their first kiss, foresaw the start of full-fledged romance.
However, there are many obstacles in the romance of Suhyun and Jinhyeok, and there is interest in the coming crisis. Woo Suk's mother Kim Chae-chan (Cha Chae Yeon) and Suhyeon mother Jin Mi-ok (Nam Ki-ae) write a number to reunite Suhyeon and Woosuk (Jang Seung-jo) to achieve their ambitions. Woosuk expresses his sincere heart to Suhyun it started. In addition, Kim Woo-sang, who learned that Woongseo had pursued a divorce for a lie for Suhyun, is now drawn to the question of what kind of crisis will come to Suhyeon and Jinhyuk, who have just been born again as lovers. 
# Suhyeon, can you keep the fairy tale hotel? 
It is not uncommon for those who threaten Suhyun's place, named Donghwa Hotel. Suhyun received the Donghwa Hotel, which was dying of a divorce with Woosuk. Since then, Suhyun has devoted his passion to revive the Donghwa Hotel, and as a result, Donghwa Hotel is now expanding its business. 
However, Suhyun is threatened by his position as a leader by Kim, Choi (Choi Seung Keun). Kim made him come down from the representative seat and then he bought a reporter to make Woosuk ' In addition, Choi Choi is pushing Suhyun as a member of the Taekyung Group Chairman Kim, while revealing his ambition to become a representative of Donghwa Hotel, including a reporter who will ask a ridiculous question to the chairman of the meeting. Moreover, Suhyun is a person who has social status as a representative of Donghwa Hotel. There is a lot of interest to see if Suhyeon can keep all the romance of Donghwa Hotel and Jinhyuk. 
# Jinhyuk, Sokcho → Seoul Can we return to headquarters?
Jinhyuk was forced into Sokcho under the direction of Kim. At this time, Jin-hyuk heard Choi's message that Su-hyun's place was at risk because of his news of Sokcho's announcement and his tangled relationship with him, and chose Sokcho for Suhyun. Suhyun and Jinhyuk, who have just become lovers but have fallen far apart, are saddened by the nostalgia for each other. So, I wonder when Jinhyuk will be able to return to Seoul again. 
"My boyfriend" said, "Sohyeon and Jinhyeok's romance, which has become more solid since the 9th broadcast today, will make the hearts of viewers more shaken." In addition, the obstacles to romance will stir Suhyeon and Jinhyuk The crisis and the two people who are going through it will be included. I would like a lot of affection and cheer for 'boyfriend' going into the second act. 
Meanwhile, 'Boyfriend' is broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 9:30 pm. 
Luckyim@tvreport.co.kr / photo = tvN 'boyfriend'....source credit @https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0001079719
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, stardustvoid said:

@dukesa1122 I’m with you, I don’t see the age gap at all :) they both look like in their 20s. What’s so funny is I showed my boss a still cut of SHK and PBG and asked him to guess SHK’s age, he said “20 years old” :D

Hahaha i let my mom watch the drama and asked her to guess SHK’s age. She said she’s 25-27ish. :lol: 

SJK asking everyone to watch wifey’s drama. :love:

Spoiler

My heart 

• Like 15
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 3

But what is bothering me is the way CSH got sold off to Taeyeong Group. The mother lied to her husband saying that she had receiving a loan from the bank and CHJ didn't investigate it. Later, JWS's family used the "bribe" in order to have CSH married to their son. So it really looks like a set-up. They wanted CSH to marry JWS and not the other way around. So who organized the "loan"? The mother or the son?

The mother.  The loan had nothing to do with CSH personally; she was just a pawn in the game.  JWS Mother's real target has to be CSH's Father.  JWS Mother used CSH Mother's greed and foolishness in getting the loan as a tool.   And JWS Mother has big plans for what to do.

Here's what I think happened:

• CSH Mother takes a loan on the house without telling CSH father--they don't really say what the loan was for but you can bet it had something to do with her wanting to appear better to give her a sense of power.
  • JWS Mother sees an opportunity and takes control of the loan note.
  • CSH Father doesn't check to see who is holding the note for the loan (probably because he is fed up with arguing with his demanding and selfish wife).
  • JWS Mother tells CSH Parents that she will forgive the loan if they marry CSH to JWS.  This gives CSH Mother the sense that she is joining something important to get what she wants (putting her husband in the Blue House) and gives CSH Father the sense that he will have more power politically.  CSH is being used as a pawn by both sides but CSH Parents don't necessarily realize right away that they are actually losing power rather than gaining any.
  • JWS Mother's goal is actually that she wants to get control over CSH Father because he is politically connected.
  • JWS mother tries to force CSH Father to combine political parties so he has a better chance of being voted into the Blue House.
  • If CSH Father is in the Blue House, then JWS Mother gets to take control of the whole country behind the scenes because she also has control of CSH and therefore of CSH Father.

I think that JWS Mother "allowed" the divorce because she was letting CSH think she was free when the plan was to keep her in the family no matter what--that's why JWS Mother forces her to come to family gatherings even though CSH is divorced.  That is also the reason for that "no naughtiness" clause in the divorce decree--it has the power to take everything away from CSH if she tries to get into a new relationship, and this means that JWS mother maintains control over all aspects of CSH's life.

JWS Mother is all about power and control.  She will do anything to get it and to keep it.  She is even willing to use her own son and his feelings to get what she wants.  Unfortunately, CSH's Mother is much the same.  They are rotten parents.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

3 Things To Look Forward To In The Second Half Of “Encounter”

3 Things To Look Forward To In The Second Half Of “Encounter”

Jan 2, 2019
by J. Lim

With tvN’s “Encounter” entering its second half, what will become of Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum’s romance?

The drama has followed Cha Soo Hyun (Song Hye Kyo) and Kim Jin Hyuk (Park Bo Gum) on their journey from meeting in Cuba to reuniting at the Dong Hwa Hotel in Korea. The latest episode showed the pair sharing their first romantic kiss, and interest is high to see how their romance will unfold.

Here are three things to look for as “Encounter” begins its second half of the story.

Soo Hyun – Jin Hyuk become lovers! Where will their romance take them?

People are excited to see how Cha Soo Hyun and Kim Jin Hyuk’s romance will progress as they fall deeper for each other every day. Cha Soo Hyun initially tried to keep her distance from Kim Jin Hyuk, but she couldn’t push down her feelings for him anymore as he approached her with a sincere heart. They’ve gone from being interested in each other to being in a relationship, and their sweet moments are making viewers’s hearts race. Their first kiss in the recent episode has signaled the start of a beautiful romance.

However, there are many obstacles in their way, and it will be interesting to see what troubles they will face. Chairman Kim (Cha Hwa Yeon), the mother of Jung Woo Seok, and Cha Soo Hyun’s mother Jin Mi Ok (Nam Gi Ae) are both trying to get Cha Soo Hyun and Jung Woo Seok back together for their own personal ambitions, and Jung Woo Seok has begun expressing his feelings for Cha Soo Hyun. With Chairman Kim finding out the secrets about Jung Woo Seok and Cha Soo Hyun’s divorce, viewers are curious to see how this will affect Cha Soo Hyun and Kim Jin Hyuk’s relationship.

Song-Hye-Kyo-Park-Bo-Gum-1.jpg

Soo Hyun, will she be able to hold on to Dong Hwa Hotel?

People are on the move to take Dong Hwa Hotel away from Cha Soo Hyun. She received the hotel as alimony when she divorced Jung Woo Seok, and she poured her heart and soul into the place to bring it back to life, expanding the business from what it once was.

However, Cha Soo Hyun’s position in the hotel is being threatened by people like Chairman Kim and Director Choi (Park Sung Keun). Chairman Kim has been trying to back Cha Soo Hyun in a corner, hiring reporters to write scandalous articles about her so that she will step down from the hotel and focus on being a housewife for Jung Woo Seok. Meanwhile, Director Choi has not only been assisting Chairman Kim in her endeavors, but he has also separately been trying to drive Cha Soo Hyun out so he can take her place. With Cha Soo Hyun being in such a high-profile position, it will be interesting to see if she can protect both the Dong Hwa Hotel and her relationship with Kim Jin Hyuk.

Jin Hyuk, will he be able to return to Seoul from Sokcho?

Kim Jin Hyuk was forced to move to Sokcho per Chairman Kim’s orders. Hearing from Director Choi that the rumors surrounding him and Cha Soo Hyun were negatively affecting her, Kim Jin Hyuk decides to go down to Sokcho in order to protect her. The two are lost in sorrow and longing as they are ripped apart just as their relationship is beginning to bloom. Viewers are curious to know when Kim Jin Hyuk will return to Seoul.

The production staff of “Encounter” stated, “Today’s episode will have hearts racing as Cha Soo Hyun and Kim Jin Hyuk’s relationship becomes stronger. The story will follow the various obstacles that stand in their way, and the process they go through as they try to overcome their hardships. Please give the second half of ‘Encounter’ your interest and support.”

“Encounter” airs every Wednesday and Thursday on tvN at 9:30 p.m. KST. Catch up with the latest episode below!....source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1286705wpp/3-things-look-forward-second-half-encounter

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2