[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

8 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I also think that the garden in the Cuban property that HS is turning into a hotel will be shown as part of JH and SH's love story, though since they're back in Cuba in the next episode, they'll actually go to the garden together then? Anyway, I have thought that it would be sweet if the drama ends with JH and SH together and getting married in that garden, perhaps just before the Cuban hotel officially opens or something.

Just thinking. I think I'll be happy with just about any ending where JH and SH are together and pursuing their dreams together. :D

I have the same thought like u :wub: thinking of them married there,with simple white gown for the bride n white tux for the groom..just thinking of it make me giddy n grinning..

The writer should come to our forum here,she has to read all of your analysis n be amaze..n read our hope for happy ending...:D

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

6 minutes ago, leedonghaek said:

I hope the writer is generous enough to give us a few hugs and kisses this week since we've been waiting for almost 14 days to get new episodes. A little reward won't hurt. :P

They better. Alot of easy going smacks and hugs would really compensate the pain and anxiety it caused us for waiting 14 days! :P Can I stretch it so far as giving us a full on kiss with BETTER angles? :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 15
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, shyguitar said:

Is it too much if we see them get married and have kid/s? 

Well at least a wedding in that beautiful old garden in the middle of the hotel in Cuba? 

Really want to see them both togehter forever.

• Like 11

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Aww, JH and SH look so relaxed and happy in their return to Cuba, plus looking like cozy lovers.

If they were able to shoot scenes in Cuba for the mid-drama episode(s), it makes me think that this drama's script is fairly well settled then, even if this isn't a pre-produced drama. As such, I'm now becoming even more curious about the ending, and whether if it is an ending where the OTP ends up apart, it's really too late for the fans to lobby for the ending where the OTP get to stay together... Then again, I realize that this is pointless speculation until we watch it till the end.  However, I do have to give kudos to the production team for sequencing the episodes out really well since that means that JW's hairstyle had to be cut and styled to the appropriate length while they were in Cuba for both the drama's starting episodes as well as this mid-drama episode(s). The production team has clearly put a lot of thought into this. I remember a previous drama where they shot both the starting episodes and the ending episode while they were on location in a foreign country, and it ended up not making sense because the characters had evolved so much by the end, that the ending was a bit puzzling.

Looking forward to the continuing love story of JH and SH. Reposting the below shots from soompi just because I love these stills so much. Be still my beating heart... :wub:

@stroppyse
Surprisingly, your observation about shooting Cuba scenes in the mid-drama episodes made me feel much more thankful to Scriptwriter, PD, Casts and Crews who work thoroughly and diligently. :heart:

3 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

I realised this awhile back but forgot to post it.

So the reason why KJH hair was always sleaked back when he started as a receptionist in Sokcho because they had to cut it short again to film the airport scene when he was on his way to cuba. Somebody posted a picture of him shooting in Incheon Airport last week and his hair was already short. It is so properly thought of so it will make sense why his hair is short when he is finally in Cuba again (scenes which were shot a month ago). 

Kudos to the production team and everyone involved in this drama!

@dukesa1122

Oh, KJH's hairstyle as a receptionist in Sokcho might have been sleaked back for this reason. Luckily many audiences love this sleaked hairstyle indeed, the kissing scene with this hairstyle made Kim Jin Hyuk look manly and modish. :kiss_wink:

Drink and Snack Support for Encounter's Casts&Crews from Japanese PBG Fanclub:star:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

They should settle and live happily in Cuba, Korea is a toxic place for their relationship.

Is branching out overseas has a clause in her divorce papers? 

Not sure about Cuban's law on foreigners doing business on their land. In a corporation like the hotel, stocks or shares are majority by the locals, maybe SH is the only foreigner in the  soon to open havana hotel.. It maybe her way of totally cutting her ties with the ex in laws. Then they can freely settle in cuba. Manage the hotel, SH as CEO and with JH majoring in hotel management, they are a match. Or should i say a collaboration. Like what JH said... this is what you call a mismatch, no, its a collaboration.

They are really meant for each other. Imagine of so many countries out there, SH have chosen cuba to branch out and JH to go backpacking. And of all business out there, SH chose the hotel and of all college courses, JH choses hotel management. 

Aside from koren beef, JH said the word hotel flutters his heart.

• Like 12

2 hours ago, stardustvoid said:

No drone shots while kissing please. This is Havana. This is Latin America, we need to see el passion

If this happens, I will take the next available flight to Korea just to give the director a piece of my mind.

No quarrel just some scary talk and I will demand for a reshoot.:ph34r:

• Like 3
  • LOL 19

46 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

If this happens, I will take the next available flight to Korea just to give the director a piece of my mind.

I would gladly accompany you, chingu :glasses:

2 more days before we know if we need to fly to Korea or not

All kidding aside, isn’t it refreshing to see CSH being so affectionate with JH in the new photo? I really, really want to see her carefree side.

also, can anyone translate the recent tweets of TVN? Twitter and IG’s translation are all trash lol

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

49 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

So scary,  Mell.  You'll terrorize the dir. 

• LOL 7

Anyho,  

Annyeong chingudeul!  Finally I let myself out after being a comfortable lurker most of the time. Blame tvN fot the last two stills. 

I was totally [and surprisingly] okay with not getting new eps last week.  I mean i just did my things well and reran the episodes. I didn't beg.  I didn't complain.  

That was..  Until today. 

The two pics somehow broke down all the patience I've built at one strike.  Seconds go too slow it's painful.  Now even though it's already Monday and I just have to endure two days,  I start thinking how to make World skip Tuesday. I want the new eps now.  

Now i just want to curse whoever uploaded the two new stills... All while mezmerising at how CSH looks so homey resting her head on her boyfriend's shoulder.  #whyamIstillsingle 

End of rant. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 16

JH's goal is always to go to the next level when it comes to their relationship.. we had a proper back hug-- then eventually a public kiss.. so now that we know that they will be in Cuba-- maybe JH will have more courage to take it up to the next level??? maybe a little bit more intimate? can they share the room? whaaaaaaaa sorry if i offend anyone. it's just my imagination. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 13

Hmmm..I beg to differ. Since a long time ago, now, I have this second lead syndrome again. PBG is great but I also like Director Cha to be with her ex-hubby. He did so many things secretly for her. Awwww....... moreover, he is not bad looking, intelligent, rich and most importantly adore Director Cha and always aspire to protect her. Secretly.

• LOL 2

Don't feel down chingus...it'll get better

Good Data Corporation

Buzzworthiness

#4 Boyfriend drama

#6 Park Bo Gum

#10 Song Hye Kyo

http://m.theceluv.com/article.php?aid=1546234930229615006

We have every reason to keep the positive vibe, ok? After all the drama has been topping the Content Power Index. We can't have everything, can we? We have more than enough things to be thankful for. 

Now, if we want more buzz for the drama and for our leads, WE HAVE TO CREATE IT, CHINGUS!:D

• Like 8
  • Sad 3

24 minutes ago, angelineong said:

Hmmm..I beg to differ. Since a long time ago, now, I have this second lead syndrome again. PBG is great but I also like Director Cha to be with her ex-hubby. He did so many things secretly for her. Awwww....... moreover, he is not bad looking, intelligent, rich and most importantly adore Director Cha and always aspire to protect her. Secretly.

Not a bad match though, but maybe on the next drama? SH doesn't even see WS as someone who matters. Like he doesnt have a say on anything-- someone who just goes along with what his mother tells him. Imagine she was already his wife-- he had all the chances to make her totally his-- he could have had children with her-- loved her and protected her. It's not as if everything can be controlled by the MIL even inside their bedroom. And if you really love someone-- you protect them. If she was suffocated living in the same house with the MIL, WS must have done something to protect SH. His way of protecting is kind of bizaare. Like if he really wanted his future with her, why ruin something that is already there? they were already married. the only thing that makes me want to root for WS was the fact that he's rich and capable-- which makes them more matched in terms of status. but on the contrast, life is not all about wealth and status. Wealth can be earned over time.. what's important is being close to the ones who really make an effort to be in your life regardless of the odds. For JH, her smile is everything--- he would jog miles and miles just to test how far he can go. JH is not perfect-- sometimes I see him like a kid that doesn't match her persona-- but maybe that's the reason why SH was drawn to him. He takes life easily, passionately and freely. WS is not bad though-- it's just over for them. WS is just a part of her past that she has to deal with. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, roshzanna said:

They should settle and live happily in Cuba, Korea is a toxic place for their relationship.

Is branching out overseas has a clause in her divorce papers? 

Not sure about Cuban's law on foreigners doing business on their land. In a corporation like the hotel, stocks or shares are majority by the locals, maybe SH is the only foreigner in the  soon to open havana hotel.. It maybe her way of totally cutting her ties with the ex in laws. Then they can freely settle in cuba. Manage the hotel, SH as CEO and with JH majoring in hotel management, they are a match. Or should i say a collaboration. Like what JH said... this is what you call a mismatch, no, its a collaboration.

They are really meant for each other. Imagine of so many countries out there, SH have chosen cuba to branch out and JH to go backpacking. And of all business out there, SH chose the hotel and of all college courses, JH choses hotel management. 

Aside from koren beef, JH said the word hotel flutters his heart.

I am afraid you say this because you have no idea how Cuba really is. I badge a friend living in the Havana. I know, if you have money, you can live there pretty good and it is pretty safe, but there is still sooooo much injustice, so much poverty, so much social conflict... I wouldn't recommend anybody to live there. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3