[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

Ex husband meets CSH, she tells him he needs to stop seeking her out since they have nothin to discuss. 

He brings out their old rings, he asks her if she finds it romantic that he still has them. He tells her to come back to him, he will keep her safe this time - from his MiL, he tells her that she can keep working at the hotel since it pleases her. CSH basically tells him that he knew how miserable she was when they were married and he did nothing then. ex husband says they should go live in another country, how about Cuba? 

CSH tells him that KJH is an extremely important person to her and that ex husband ought to treat his own GF with some importance too. There was some lag but it looked like the husband said something like he is goinv to not stop trying. 

momster meets KJH, things do not go well. Then KJh’s Friend asks CSH if she can stop being in a relationship with KJH, she apologizes for her rudeness but CSH says it’s fine. 

sec Jang shows CSH the sns post and let’s her know that momster met KJH. 

Poor CSH, she keeps reflecting on what everyone keeps telling her about the hardships faced by Kjh

• Like 11
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 8

I just want to appreciate those who constantly update us of the latest episode. You guys are the best! I was about to go crazy on looking for live-streams sites but due to language barrier i cannot understand the sites. Thank you so much guys!!! 

• Like 12

Even I hated Ex-Husband's mom and Cha Soo Hyun's mom when they meet Kim Jin Hyuk but I really like Kim Jin Hyuk's facial expressions (By Park Bo Gum) in such scenes indeed. :thumbsup:

Another scene when Kim Jin Hyuk talked on the phone with Cha Soo Hyun, I can not understand but I can feel their feeling. :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 10
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

CSH is on the phone with him, she feels sorry for all the trouble he is facing. She says she is scared , scared about what will happen to him.

Lag.:tears:

I think they have decided to slow down things between them. 

Montage of their past dates.

• Like 11
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 4

The camera film is over, she remembers KJH telling her to go to the tea shop owner if that happens so That she can develop the pictures.CSH tells him it would be weird for her to go their on her own, he tells her not to worry.

she meets the old widow and they exhange pleasentries and then start developing the images.

old widow tells CSH that she still misses her husband who passed away. She walks out, CSH is left looking at the picture of KJH. 

CSH having a change of heart!!! She is driving to Sokcho. 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 5