[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

3 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

I read somewhere, I dont know where anymore. That they made the kiss like that so as not to shock the locals/and fans that cant seem to erase SJK out of their mind. By doing zoomed out shots it wouldn’t be too “lude” for the family’s of both sides knowing that she’s married.

If you ask me however, SHK is not SHK in this drama and so is PBG. They are KJH and CSH. And IT IS JUST A KISS PEOPLE! :joy: Nobody got pregnant from a kiss! So we need better kissing scenes with better angles please! Dont make us slow mo the kissing scenes just to see how they did it! :sweat_smile:

Agree. However, let’s just be happy and see what happens next week. Odd though that they don’t have the same results with CPI.

After reading your comment, I thought that it is probable.

Before I started watching this Encounter, I was one of particular audiences who would be more comfortable not to have kiss scene between Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo at all.

However, after I watch Encounter with Kim Jin Hyuk and Cha Soo Hyun as main characters, I wanna see KJH&CSH have relationship development via verbal and non-verbal expressions as any couple deeply in love.

It might not be fair for Kim Jin Hyuk's &Cha Soo Hyun's character to limit their love emotions because Cha Soo Hyun's role has been portrayed by Song Hye Kyo who has married.

It is really not equitable for Kim Jin Hyuk who love Cha Soo Hyun with his whole heart to restrain from dearly affecting actions.:wub:

• Like 19

35 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

It might not be fair for Kim Jin Hyuk's &Cha Soo Hyun 's character to limit their love emotions because Cha Soo Hyun's role has been portrayed by Song Hye Kyo who has married. It is really not equitable for Kim Jin Hyuk's character who love Cha Soo Hyun with his whole heart to restrain from dearly affecting actions.:wub:

If they are holding back or hesitating to give us this just because it’s SHK or PBG then they shouldn’t have casted either of them at all. It’s not fair to us fans and to everyone loving this drama.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 5

5 hours ago, jl08 said:

I'm treating them as professional actors as a screen couple ok... before anyone got mixed up with reel and real again

Well it happened to me, someone on ig reply my comment about more kissing scene by saying "don't you think about sjk feeling when you said so?" Oh please :sweatingbullets:

3 hours ago, stardustvoid said:

However, I stumbled through this IG post. The zoomed out kiss looked the hottest but it was SO zoomed out you can barely see anything LOL 

So we are despreately in struggle to see their kiss, omg, how can you do this to us PDnim, you gave us what we are waiting for by zooming kjh's hair and taking very far angle and made us to wait for 14 days to see them again. They better give us happy ending, after how mean the torture we felt :P

@Jemrie thank you for the gif, how I miss JinSoo couple.

• Like 10
  • LOL 2

6 hours ago, stardustvoid said:

However, I stumbled through this IG post. The zoomed out kiss looked the hottest but it was SO zoomed out you can barely see anything LOL 

OMG.

Thanks for sharing that sensuous kiss. It really sets my imagination running wild with that hot, blur image!

Hottest kiss for sure!  Much better than seeing hair cream plastered on someone's head!

If that kiss where KJH was seemingly kissing CSH's lips intensely from right to left, was given a close- up shot, you and I won't be around, chingu. There's no oxygen left for us! I'm kinda hyperventilating seeing that blur HOT image of their kiss! I wanna kill the PD for depriving us of sweet dreams of our beautiful OTP! At least we can carry that image with us to last over the 2 weeks!

Hey, it'll be 2019 soon! Let's stay healthy, happy and blessed always and pray for the PD to be kinder with our couple's skinship! Much kinder! Why should CSH be restricted with her skinship? CSH is NOT SHK. CSH is portrayed by SHK! Goodness....when two people are deeply in love like KJH and CSH, it's only natural that skinship follows.

Listen, PD nim!! We want a Happy New Year which means a Happy ending for "Boyfriend" and more skinship. Don't waste their beauty and superb chemistry!  Where our OTP's kiss scenes are concerned, my greed also knows no limit!   :D

And if you, PD, gives us an unhappy or vague ending, we'll call you a liar because you told us to sit back, relax and enjoy the drama called "Boyfriend"!

Not to mention that Asiana and Korean Airlines will be loaded with unhappy fans wanting to pay you a visit pretty badly......

• Like 4
  • LOL 14
  • Thanks 1

@NongpeeP Exactly it is unfair to the story, the characters and us the audience if they can't tell the story properly because the cast is SHK and PBG. 

It is too late to be worrying about the people that don't want to see a married woman kiss someone else. If the PD had any consideration for this, they should not have casted SHK and PBG. 

I will be really pissed off if they do not tell this story properly!! 

Sorry for the mini rant!! I still trust PD nim. Next 2 episodes will show the direction they will be taking on this. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

News PBG and SHK were casted..

Nets    : OMG. They're practically bro and sis. How can they kiss?

JH and SH were at "some" relationship..

Nets   : OMG. They held hands!!! But will we get a kiss??

JH and SH kissed at masquerade..

Nets   : OMG, PD-Nim? What kind of kiss is that? What a weird angle.

JH and SH met again in Cuba..

Nets    : OMG!!! Will they kiss again? they should, rite? hotter and longer?

LMAO, people are never satisfied are they?

Maybe I’m in the minority but I was over the moon when I read that PBG and SHK were cast together. I just knew they’d look together. I also think the age gap is kinda ~sexy. I was like you go guuuurl!

lol, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

• Like 14
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, jl08 said:

Goodness....when two people are deeply in love like KJH and CSH, it's only natural that skinship follows.

I totally agree with you! That is only natural. To be honest, they are rather slow in exchanging touch— it took them misery and distance for them to be able to be honest with what they feel. I cant wait.. please more skinship

• Like 10

On 12/28/2018 at 11:19 PM, gumtaek said:

Cha Soo Hyun admitted through that Radio Song request alluding to a yearning, that she likes him! Understandably, Kim Jin Hyuk went crazy! This is what sets apart Kim Jin Hyuk from most guys....HE CAN TOTALLY READ HIS WOMAN! I don't mean to put down men in general (Sorry, @larrysouth and the others guys in the thread!) but there is a great tendency for men to be dense as far as understanding/decoding what women say and do. This is a major reason for fall-outs in relationships. Fortunately, our Kim Jin Hyuk is an expert in this. This is reason why he could confidently make a straightforward confession to Cha Soo Hyun!

@gumtaek No offense taken.  I will be the first to admit that I have made some first-class blunders in the past with my wife when trying to decipher what she said versus what she was trying to actually communicate.  I chalk this up to the fact that men generally say what they mean and in turn when receiving communication, we make the same assumption.  It never dawned on me when I first started dating my wife, that when I asked her what was wrong, the only thing "nothing" does not in fact mean is nothing.  The other huge miscue that I had communication wise, was that when my wife described a problem that she was experiencing, I wrongly assumed she was coming to me seeking a solution to her problem.  In fact, nothing could be further from the truth.  What she really wanted was for me to listen quietly and then to validate her feelings.

So men, please take my advice.  When you and your woman talk, do these two things:

1. When my wife says something to me which I think requires a response I always paraphrase back what I heard to make sure I was listening carefully and understood what she was actually trying to communicate.
  2. After she tells me a long, story of something that happened at work or with her friends, or with her family; I always ask her how that made her feel and then I ask her if there is anything I can do to help.
By doing these things you can solve about 80% of your communication problems with your lovely woman.
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 5

3 hours ago, Tola Ir said:

@NongpeeP Exactly it is unfair to the story, the characters and us the audience if they can't tell the story properly because the cast is SHK and PBG. 

It is too late to be worrying about the people that don't want to see a married woman kiss someone else. If the PD had any consideration for this, they should not have casted SHK and PBG. 

I will be really pissed off if they do not tell this story properly!! 

Sorry for the mini rant!! I still trust PD nim. Next 2 episodes will show the direction they will be taking on this. 

Could not agree more!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

.....so I decided to get off this thread because it was seriously beginning to wreck Encounter for me since all any of the posters could seem to discuss here was (1) the awful angle of the kiss and (2) the problematic casting of the leads.  

But I figured that 20 pages had gone through and maybe I'd come back to see what new was happening.  Read a couple of pages and nearly every post I see is (1) the awful angle of the kiss and (2) the problematic casting of the leads.  

Arrrrrgggghhhhh!  :crazy:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 5