[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

Song Hye-kyo and Park Bo-gum's "Encounter" Pre-empted

Source | 2018/12/27 | 5869 views | Permalink

Save

posterphoto1025436.png

Park Bo-gum and Song Hye-kyo's "Encounter"was pre-empted on the 27th.

On the tvN official SNS, a picture was posted saying, "Jin-hyuk looks sweet". In the photo, Park Bo-gum is wearing a beanie and smiling

The next episode of "Encounter" will be released on the 2nd of January while its viewership rating is currently 9.2% on the eighth episode.

Source

Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink....source credit to @https://www.hancinema.net/song-hye-kyo-and-park-bo-gum-s-encounter-pre-empted-125270.html
  • Like 3

I'm actually watch again epi 1 after u guys mention JH was on the screen..n yes I saw him there, the cutie pie, although only his back..n I'm wondering will they have a date in namsan tower, like SH asked to Mr.Nam in epi 1 have he ever came to namsan tower before,becz she never been there..

• Like 7

Jeon So Ni Discusses Her Character’s Feelings Towards Park Bo Gum In “Encounter”

Jeon So Ni Discusses Her Character’s Feelings Towards Park Bo Gum In “Encounter”

Dec 30, 2018
by S. Park

In a recent interview and pictorial for Dazed Korea magazine, Jeon So Ni talked about her character in tvN’s “Encounter.”

The actress showed off both her playful side and a more mature look for the pictorial, which is featured in the magazine’s January issue.

Jeon So Ni is currently starring in her first-ever drama “Encounter” as Jo Hye In, the childhood friend of Kim Jin Hyuk (played by Park Bo Gum). Her realistic acting has caught the attention of viewers, who have been particularly impressed by her portrayal of how Jo Hye In’s love for Kim Jin Hyuk has transcended jealousy.

Jeon-So-Nee1.jpg

When asked about the emotion behind the way her character gazes at Kim Jin Hyuk in the drama, Jeon So Ni replied, “It’s the feeling of liking [him]. Hye In has harbored an unrequited love for Jin Hyuk for a long time since she was young. She just can’t express it straightforwardly.”

Jeon-So-Nee3.jpg

As for her thoughts on being an actress, Jeon So Ni commented, “It’s still a hard [job], but now I don’t think it would be inaccurate for me to say that acting is my profession.”

Jeon-So-Nee2.jpg

“Encounter” airs on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10 p.m. KST. Check out the latest episode below!...source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1285181wpp/jeon-ni-discusses-characters-feelings-towards-park-bo-gum-encounter

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Just my thought...on ep 1.

Either:

1. JH had the same route as SH. Since its his last day in Cuba, he has to see the sunset for the last time,

2. He had no intention at first but later decided to follow SH. He may took the next ferry ride. Since in reality ( im referring to other ferry rides), ferry schedule has interval of 15-30 minutes, it took JH sometime to catch up with SH and didnt saw the stealing of purse. SH wearing high heels with matching wound slowed down walking so JH had catched up. When SH reached the sunset view place, there was a scene where she stop and catch her breath and look around, i think this is where JH position himself in the edge(sitting area) and from there his gaze follows SH and then go near her, thats why he is in time when she doze off.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, utkim said:

Encounter has been selected as the best program in terms of influence, topic and interest, proving its popularity.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=011&aid=0003475527

Thanks, @utkim! Here's a tweet about the news...

The official IG post from Blossom Entertainment (Bo Gum's Agency) about the news...

@jl08, @utkim, I will rewatch all the episodes using a magnifying glass after your great discovery!

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

For weekend and holidays, I sill rerun.

The more I rerun, the more I found new observations here and there.

Encounter is very adorable, I wanna salute scriptwriter, PD, Park Bo Gum, Song Hye Kyo, Casts and Crews for what they have worked to create this Encounter for audiences. 

When KJH denied he was not nervous from being with boss but with pretty woman. 

PBG-pretty.jpg

When CSH called herself a pretty woman as KJH mentioned

Spoiler

PBG-pretty1.jpg

When KJH answered CSH's question whom he was talking at 12.42. Why did KJH answered that he talked with a woman he liked? 

PBG-woman.jpg

Why CSH heard that KJH telephoned with the woman he liked but CSH still asked KJH to have Ramyeon at rest area together?

Spoiler

PBG-ramyeon.jpg

CSH thought KJH has had a girlfriend because he answered that he telephoned with the woman he liked; however, why did she still invite KJH to join ramyeon? 

PBG-ramyeon1.jpg

When CSH unintentionally asked about KJH's dating status and KJH clarified that he talked with his mom about Korean beef. CSH felt like she might express her interest too much.

Spoiler

PBG-Beef1.jpg

KJH praised CSH's facial expression to show her interest was cute.

PBG-cute.jpg

CSH satisfied with KJH's praise her cute, rather than old.

Umm, KJH's and CSH's expression to show attraction and interest to each other are really charming and fascinating.

PBG-cute1.jpg

Encounter:

Front Office Man (who suggested CSH to Morro Carbana for sunset at El Malecon Beach) is the same man who ask KJH to move the seat in the Epilogue. 

Spoiler

PBG-Fall-in-love.jpg

PBG-man.jpg

KJH's friendzone is crystal clear with HI. 

HI is his friend, she can not  be any other role in his life.

KJH even suggested HI whether she wanna have blind date.

KJH does not think HI is pretty as he always praises CSH. 

No matter KJH knows HI's feeling or not but KJH has not any other feeling to HI than a friend.

A person loves only a person he/she loves, the fact that another love such person can not make him/her love back because love is mutual feeling.

No matter what HI or ex-husband feels but KJH or CSH loves only the one he/she loves, any others' love is not each of them's issue. 

Spoiler

PBG-friend.jpg

PBG-friend1.jpg

PBG-friend2.jpg

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

15 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

I do think that CSH needs to reveal her love for him and fight for him... so far, JH fought more than her.  

I love your post but I have to disagree with this. CSH has been fighting for him ever since she decided  to go on a pre-relationship stage with him. The very fact that she agreed to enter to that stage with him, she’s been fighting more odds than she is showing to JH. Her hotel is everything to her and even knowing that she might lose that, she still went ahead and  fought for him. She announced their relationship in front of everyone, despite knowing all the gaps between them. So no, i dont think CSH hasn’t been fighting as much as KJH for their relationship to work. This is the beauty of this drama, we can see our leads both giving a little and losing a little just to make the relationship work.

• Like 16

54 minutes ago, caileysmiley said:

I wonder why tvN discontinued year-end awards night?:tears:

They never had year-end awards night.

tvN had a 10th year anniversary awards night in 2016

It seems Kim Jin Hyuk's scene of walking in the direction of the Namsan Library with a voiceover of his Donghwa Hotel job interview ( start of Episode 2) was on the same day Cha Soo Hyun was was walking and stopping by a store which sells artwork (Episode 1). We know that she bought the artwork on display because it was the backdrop of our Jinsoo couple's hug in Episode 7.

Yup, it happened on the same day!

NBYXnHl.gif

g8QYZxH.gif

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2