Quantcast

hope your sister has a wonderful day @gm4queen; enjoy your time with your sibling! aren't we blessed to have one? :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Thanks darling @Lmangla for wishing my sister!! :blush: And of course, we are blessed to have cute sisters..... :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Friends Kang Ji Hwan is born in March. This is the happiest month. I wish him a happy birthday. He entertained his fans especially in Feel Good to Die. 

748884e42da48b383484db6d006937c2--paket-

• Like 3
  • Love 1

"Hey, I ate your cookies....April fools!"

April is often known for the one and only April fools' day, but in the midst of this occasion , we have our April babies! cute-rabbit-emoticon-21.gif They come into this town with laughters and jokes! :blush:

To commemorate our babies, we decided to go for a theme given by @Lmangla and this month's theme is "A drama that consist of pranks done by a character that ended up badly or hilariously." 

We have asked several of our Soompiers and this are some that was given to us:

@triplem recommended 'Eulachacha Waikiki Season 1'

"If you’re talking about pranks ...definitely watch Eulachacha Waikiki season 1 and the  just started Season 2 . Gags , toilet humour, pranks galore "

20180312_103539_2210.jpg?resize=620,349&

@mouse007 recommended 'Goblin'

"I can't think of ones that failed but I think there were some scenes in Goblin where Goblin and Grim Reaper were pulling pranks on each other."

2017_01_06_19041_1483684209._large.jpg

@lynne22 recommended 'Weightlifting Fairy'

"I dunno if these two can be said as pranks because there were done in a heartwarming and funny way to lift up his/her spirit... but lets give it a shot shall we..."

z4XqAuOsokSUfEN3aPQs5pmuGDw.jpg

We would like to thank the others for telling us their recommendations as well: @Lmangla @Lawyerh @Ameera Ali @Dhakra Thank you! 

Give these drama a shot!

Fun Fact:

Did you know April Fools' day are often believed to be a day to cleanse evil, negative auras and spirts by laughing while playing jokes!  

Before we end off, we would also like to dedicate this months to the idols whose birthday also falls on April and also..You. April babies. 

"3...2...1..HAPPY BIRTHDAY!...NOT!" 

piece-of-cake-smiley-12.gif

"APRIL FOOLS!"

Love y'all!

And have a wonderful birthday!

piece-of-cake-smiley-06.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

WOW! I have a birthday today, and here is such a gift ...:w00t:
I sincerely love these three dramas. Especially, Goblin ... especially, for the jokes between the reaper and Tоkkebi ...
And since it coincided! Most of all I like friendship stories in dramas, and in these three April dramas friendship holds an important place.:love:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Happy birthday to all the May babies of Soompi!

this month's theme is great cinematography. while we have plenty of good visuals in the actors, the background also catches our eye no? so which dramas would you recommend?

Dramas:

@stroppyse recommends "moonlight drawn by clouds" and "descendants of the sun"

I really loved the shots in Moonlight Drawn By Clouds, gorgeous colors, lovely balanced compositions in the shots, and fluid camera work whether the shots are close in or panning wide. The other drama that comes to mind that I thought had really lovely camerawork was Descendants of the Sun. Some of the pan out shots were just spectacular.

08653eea209a549289150c6dee24151def560ece

another fan favourite that has inspired @triplem @ktcjdrama @cenching and many others to want to visit Quebec is "goblin"

sometimes cinematography isn't just for pretty. it also adds to the mood especially when it is a crime drama like voice 3, reminds @sushilicious 

Music: kpop videos can be a great visual treat. what videos would you recommend?

@stroppyse recommends MV for BTS' Boy With Luv.

The shot compositions are really engaging and the camera work is consistently playful and evocative. It's not just the cinematography that made the MV memorable for me, but it was what gave the whole package it's polished vibe even as it managed to capture the spirit of the song and the energy of the group.

Curious about anything that you watch in dramas and wonder why -- ask us and we will see if it can be answered in the next month's birthday wishes. If you watch lots of dramas or know a lot of kpop, raise your hand and you can help contribute to recommendations. If you have made a FMV for a drama you are watching and would love to share for the next birthday post, do tag me or @sushilicious and let us know!  

To see the list of birthdays by dates, check out: https://forums.soompi.com/en/calendar/The feature beneath "who's online" (main page bottom) lets you see the members who are celebrating their birthdays that day. If you see your chingu's name here, don't forget to wish them happy birthday!

• Like 3
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, dramaninja said:

May birthdays???? wait thats me! :heart:

Happy birthday @dramaninja! Hope you have a fabulous (or at least restful) birthday.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Happy birthday @dramaninja! Hope you have a fabulous (or at least restful) birthday.

Thanks still got a few weeks since its on the 22nd :)

• Like 3

On 5/14/2019 at 1:26 AM, dramaninja said:

May birthdays???? wait thats me! :heart:

happy birthday in advance chingu :) in case I forget on 22nd :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

Happy Birthday Quotes to My Niece

Happy Birthday Quotes to My Niece

The day you were born, you melted my heart. I never knew I could love someone so quickly and easily until I met you. May your birthday be full of as much amazement and joy as you bring me.

My life gave me a perfect gift that I was always dreaming of, a niece like you. Take this wonderful cake and enjoy the day.

As you are my sweet niece, so I’m officially permitted to ask for a wonderful birthday treat from you. Have a gorgeous birthday party.

The term “Awesome Aunt” remains incomplete if there is no “Wonderful Niece” like you. How perfect we are. Happy birthday.

On this birthday, we will do things your parents didn’t allow you to do. I will pamper my favorite niece. With love, your auntie.

Edited by mywishingquotes
  • Love 1

JUNE! 

Here marks the month of those who were born on the lovely month of June.  

This month's theme is to shed some light to our Cable Television Channels :D What so special about cable channels? Cable channels typically would have lesser views because you need to get the channel, which is hard for people sometimes due to monetary problems. But the thing is that the dramas on the cable channels can be very wild & Fun, as the rules are not as tight as others.

But either ways, we still enjoy our cable channels! 

Today we will be showcasing three cable channel drama recommendations! 

!!! OCN TVN JTBC !!!

We have asked some of our soompi friends about dramas from cable channels that is good, but not as well known than the others. This is what they have to say!

@Lawyerh stated OCN - Children of A lesser god

A6YpjP1.jpg&key=8ac29f73f6d41256f459bd4f

Reason : Smart detective, strong female lead, great villain, and engaging story line with some supernatural power. Even the case is dark, they still managed to slip in some humour. 

@lynne22 stated TvN - Prison Playbook

kdsvRpXal5Xa1Ldq7m2qzQmYsBa.jpg

Reason: Personally I have not watch this yet, but this one is on my list.. and my friends can't stop recommending this one. 

@sushilicious stated JTBC - Untouchable 

49f388411950441683d73fe37d4dc3af.jpeg?x=

Reason: This one shed the light on the corruption of the city. Where even the greatest man falls into the realm of corruption just to win the ultimate game.

All these dramas are of a good recommendation to you, let's not forget today's celebration

Selamat-Hari-Raya-Aidilfitri-030619.jpg

We would like to wish everyone who is celebrating this festive celebration, a very happy Hari Raya! If you have time, do watch all the dramas recommended above! 

Hope you have a happy June!

@Lmangla

• Love 2
  • Thanks 2

Happy birthday to all June Babies, and Happy eid mubarak to all my soompi friends :wub:

• Like 2

I'm sorry I didn't respond soon enough. I had a drama I wanted to recommend. But I will definitely try to watch the dramas that you all suggested. And happy Birthday to all June Babies. And I don't celebrate Eid Mubarak. But Happy Eid Mubarak to those who celebrate it!

• Like 2