[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

4 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

sitting on their own chair. :lol:

i think we can't know exactly if drama couple are real or not from the bts. because actor&actress already know they are filmed by bts camera and ppc agencies even checked and deleted bts scenes before dvd was released. 

but interesting thing to me in dvd was the appellation(psj calling her). 

as we already knew, not once did psj call her noona on bts, commentary and interview in dvd. not once...he usually called her Miso in dvd. 

but what surprised me was that he called her "neo(너, nie(니)) and ya(야)" unconsciously.   

pmy is older than him. It's impossible that an younger person calls an older person as neo or ya.   

does “Neo or Ya” means You or almost same with Hey in english? 

7 hours ago, mimi8592 said:

And one of the titles is "manner man". During one stage greeting yesterday, he vocally asked for parents of someone just to say hi, who made ASG curious and those turned out to be parents of some employee at his company :P 

Sorry if I don't get it:sweatingbullets:. Who's ASG and whose company?:sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

but interesting thing to me in dvd was the appellation(psj calling her). 

as we already knew, not once did psj call her noona on bts, commentary and interview in dvd. not once...he usually called her Miso in dvd. 

but what surprised me was that he called her "neo(너, nie(니)) and ya(야)" unconsciously.   

pmy is older than him. It's impossible that an younger person calls an older person as neo or ya.   

There are 2 theories. 

1. if psj&pmy are not couple, they are in reallyyyyyyyyyyyy close friend relationship. but not close noona-dongsang relationship(as what psj's agency said when dating news came out."they are just in close noona-dongsang relationship.":lol:)..never..

if a younger man who is in noona-dongsang relationship with me keeps calling me "neo" or "ya", i will kill him. haha. :joy: It's sooo rude. but pmy didn't look upset and feeling bad at all. and I felt...psj treats pmy as if she is younger than him. if someone who doesn't know ppc's age listens ppc's conversation in dvd, he/she will think psj is older than her or they're the same age. hmm...interesting..     

2. ppc are couple. 

If they're couple, any appellation is possible. most younger man wants to call an older woman who he likes as "neo". because the man wants the woman to feel him as a man..not as a dongsang(younger brother). 

Are you joking he uses 야 as well??? :o omg ok they’re close 백퍼센트~~ ahahaha  

you described this perfectly. You don’t use any of those terms unless you’re close. And now I’m annoyed I can’t listen to them speak in Korean. But from how you described their way of speaking. Very close friends indeed!! 

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

what surprised me was that he called her "neo(너, nie(니)) and ya(야)" unconsciously.   

pmy is older than him.

Neo is like 'you' right? Ya is like 'oi' or we called a friend with that not their name?

31 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Neo is like 'you' right? Ya is like 'oi' or we called a friend with that not their name?

Yes informal speech and all those are terms you either decide between eachother if it’s ok to use. You don’t say it unless you’re close or agreed to speak informally with eachother. As since PMY is older, she decides if it’s ok and she clearly has loool. No way PSJ would speak that way with her and on camera too unless they set those boundaries together beforehand! :kiss_wink:

• Like 6

@twoparkcouple I love your theory #2!

2. ppc are couple.  

If they're couple, any appellation is possible. most younger man wants to call an older woman who he likes as "neo". because the man wants the woman to feel him as a man..not as a dongsang(younger brother). 

And she’s never corrected him too :love:

• Like 1

Honestly I still find it strange they would talk that way with eachother on camera cos it really highlights the boundaries they’ve set I.e we are close and this is how we speak with eachother.

Literally if they were talking this way in an interview with a Korean MC like Yoo Jae suk for example....he would be like “Okay.....WTF is going on here between you guys why is PSJ using banmal :o^_^“  PMY would be asked to explain herself ahaha

Regardless ESP after the scandal, I’m happy it’s not affecting their dynamic! That’s good to see at least! :wub:

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

wow hahahah.. do u guys think he will upload pic with PSJ too on his ig?? hahhaah

Ok this is all too close to home wtf!! They will become BFFs for sure! 

23 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:
wow hahahah.. do u guys think he will upload pic with PSJ too on his ig?? hahhaah

hahaha why does her/his costar/friend are so related to each other? what goes around comes around. Now your friend is my friend and your costar is my costar LOL what a small world!

And these celebrities are going to be their close friend who knew about their relationship LOL

• LOL 2

@twoparkcouplethank u for the insights and analysis! then does pmy call psj, VC lee, if he calls her miso? haha 

i too get the feeling that psj seems to treat pmy as younger. maybe its a birth order thing. he's the eldest and she is the youngest (?), assuming she doesnt hv a younger bro. :smile: eldest child and youngest child pairings always work well since 1 will incline to look after the other and the other is used to be looked after. haha

Haha so when they come out publicly later, they can just say “sorry it’s such a small world we keep bumping into each other’s circle then end up being together” lol~ does it sound “scripted” to you guyz *jk*

Joon keeps talking about “buddy movie” these days, I think lots of “owned” men (married or in relationship) after coming out with their relationship (I notice this more in man than in woman, and “lots of” not necessarily means “all”) have a tendency to choose projects with various topics rather than just “pure” love-line. And it's really another "buddy" drama kkk. So Kim Dami used to be CWS’s costar, and now ABH as Mi Nyeongie’s ex-costar. Can I go with delulu of some get-together guyz :joy:

PS: I have no doubt ABH will grow fond of Joon, following his IG even from long ago rait? Plus, they both have a thing for exercising & sports lol~

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, suie said:

Honestly I still find it strange they would talk that way with eachother on camera cos it really highlights the boundaries they’ve set I.e we are close and this is how we speak with eachother.

Literally if they were talking this way in an interview with a Korean MC like Yoo Jae suk for example....he would be like “Okay.....WTF is going on here between you guys why is PSJ using banmal :o^_^“  PMY would be asked to explain herself ahaha

Regardless ESP after the scandal, I’m happy it’s not affecting their dynamic! That’s good to see at least! :wub:

Can it be said that they were so into their characters then decided to use banmal so they can set aside their age boundaries?

But, if it is not acting, as you said they truly highlighted what kind of relationship they have now, and now I do believe for 3000 that they are a couple :wub:their actions speak louder than their agencies statements :P

• Like 1

3 hours ago, suie said:

As since PMY is older, she decides if it’s ok and she clearly has loool. No way PSJ would speak that way with her and on camera too unless they set those boundaries together beforehand! :kiss_wink:

Mi Yeongie is the type who would give this permission to her juniors just to make them feel comfortable & easy to immerse into the characters. But Korean language has this "seniority" nuance so no matter how close you're there're still times when you have to use formal language on air. For ex, in his ytb clip, J called his manager "ya" at first but then jokingly changed into "ssi" for more formal nuance I think :P or he called "Woo Sik-ssi" on air also. But Mi Nyeongie is his senior both personally & professionally, so ... I'll leave the judgement to you guyz lol~ 

Maybe just like @twoparkcouple has said, the content in the DVD is not to be disclosed so he went with whatever he feels like & is used to kkk 

JIT for an illustration of our manner guy with his seniors kkk

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 2

11 minutes ago, seratward01 said:

Can it be said that they were so into their characters then decided to use banmal so they can set aside their age boundaries?

But, if it is not acting, as you said they truly highlighted what kind of relationship they have now, and now I do believe for 3000 that they are a couple :wub:their actions speak louder than their agencies statements :P

But the dvd commentaries were made way after wwwsk. And even before wwwsk started airing, PSJ never addressed her noona or any way someone older than him.:lol:

It just so happened, that thru this dvd.. it was discovered in a more specific detail on how he actually address PMY... someone he is really really close with.

I would have this theory that when they decided to work together.. they set aside their personal feelings and sidelined any blooming relationship.. to focus on their professional relationship. Afterall, working together could either bring them closer or realize that they are better off as friends. But.... clearly it brought them a lot closer.. like a lot! 

So them, indirectly denying that they were in a romantic relationship during wwwsk time is not at all a lie. 

I just feel it in my gut, that after wwwsk and at present, things are a lot clearer for them now on the direction of their relationship... a more established and committed one.

Like I said before... try asking them now about their relationship status. I doubt they will say "NO"

But sure... that's just me..:tounge_xd:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

There are 2 theories. 

1. if psj&pmy are not couple, they are in reallyyyyyyyyyyyy close friend relationship. but not close noona-dongsang relationship(as what psj's agency said when dating news came out."they are just in close noona-dongsang relationship.":lol:)..never..

if a younger man who is in noona-dongsang relationship with me keeps calling me "neo" or "ya", i will kill him. haha. :joy: It's sooo rude. but pmy didn't look upset and feeling bad at all. and I felt...psj treats pmy as if she is younger than him. if someone who doesn't know ppc's age listens ppc's conversation in dvd, he/she will think psj is older than her or they're the same age. hmm...interesting..     

2. ppc are couple. 

If you read lyrics of Lee Seung Gi's song "Because noona is my woman",  you can understand it more. there is the lyric "i will call you(noona) by "neo", no matter what you say. so that you can feel me as a man."

I love these theories :wub: Thanks @twoparkcouple for the insights :heart:

If anyone know PSJ, he is a guy with manners and sweet so he always kind to staffs and people around him including womens. Specifically, if women, he is being a gentleman but he has very very small number of girl friends. Even if he knew them, I dont think they are as close as him being comfortable with PMY. Well I can guess who he's comfortable with but since he kinda shown his feelings for her to the public, it could be awkward but they are comfortable with each other. I think they are awkward bcos they have to talk about their deep romance in the drama but actuallg they are not awkward to each other.

• Thanks 2