[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

45 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

So HPL is about a guy with a hidden dark past and DM and RG may possibly be long lost childhood friends? That is essentially the same plot as WWWSK

Spoiler

yepp and i cant help but notice there were some scenes quite similar with wwwsk in HPL too.. the fangirling plot isnt very strong too IMO coz now they only focus on RG/DM romance and their past (related with CSA).. im glad PMY said she didnt care about rating coz 2~3% is quite low even for tv cable.. but it is what it is and while the rating is low, she gains more fans and recognition for her acting and that’s what matter the most..

not to mention, KJW/PMY look very tired in HPL.. they cant even hide it with make up :sweatingbullets:.. hopefully they dont overwork themselves and hv a good rest after the drama ended.. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

So HPL is about a guy with a hidden dark past and DM and RG may possibly be long lost childhood friends? That is essentially the same plot as WWWSK :joy: I do not watch HPL (sorry) but I read the posts in drama thread. If that is the case then I think aside from fangirling plot which not everyone can relate, it may be a factor why HPL won't rate high in Korea, the viewers there are very particular about the story and especially as it has not been a year yet since WWWSK with the same lead actress. 

Spoiler

Not only the plot, the the scene and dialogue is similar with wwwwsk. In eps 12, DM said to RG "But once you step inside, you can't go out" when she invited RG to her house. Similar with LYJ said to KMS before their hot scene in ep 13 :D

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

So HPL is about a guy with a hidden dark past and DM and RG may possibly be long lost childhood friends? That is essentially the same plot as WWWSK :joy: I do not watch HPL (sorry) but I read the posts in drama thread. If that is the case then I think aside from fangirling plot which not everyone can relate, it may be a factor why HPL won't rate high in Korea, the viewers there are very particular about the story and especially as it has not been a year yet since WWWSK with the same lead actress. 

Spoiler

somehow things going back to WWWSK lol. the moment when her mother remembered old memories with kids around her , that time I already thought that , hahaha, ehy copy WWWSK, writernim? "Do we met before,DM?" "DM, you are my first love?" "DM you are the one who let go my hand" lol. cos there was a part where DM remembered she hold a boy's hand. 

about rating, it still a mystery. Tho there's so many k-netz watch it, even waiting and asking for the bts.

9 minutes ago, park2park said:

I don't think we're full yet. Please feed us some more lol

Someone plz upload later during lunch, teabreak, dinner and supper. LOL

Besides the plot, the reason I dropped the drama is because i see the unbalanced performance of the two leads..

i know he works hard but imo she works harder...

Idk who to blame, the actors or the director..

I may sound bitter but it’s the truth, she leads all the romantic scenes when she should not..

Anyway 

The good thing is , she proved to everyone that she is a professional and always do her job perfectly..

No offense, no hate!

I’m just using my right to speak my opinion!

:D

I love You all

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Besides the plot, the reason I dropped the drama is because i see the unbalanced performance of the two leads..

i know he works hard but imo she works harder...

Idk who to blame, the actors or the director..

I may sound bitter but it’s the truth, she leads all the romantic scenes when she should not..

Anyway 

The good thing is , she proved to everyone that she is a professional and always do her job perfectly..

No offense, no hate!

I’m just using my right to speak my opinion!

:D

I love You all

we have same thought. That's why my head can't stop seeing her one sided love. I can feel EG's love more than RG. I cried when EG confess his love tho he knew she's with RG. Not much can I feel from RG's expression so.. lets just see how the story end.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, park2park said:

Me watching HPL bts: hahah they looked like they're having so much fun. So comfortable!

Me watching WWWSK bts: omo omo these 2 are totally flirting. OMG.

Me watching hpl bts : Wow MinYoung is crazy , she didn’t look shy doing kissing scene

me watching wwwsk bts : WOW she is shy shy cat, i can hear her heartbeat from thousands miles away.

Anyway 

TVN released 5 minuets long bts , and they are planing to release dvd and blue ray too.. 

While wwwsk bts was just 3 minutes per two episodes and the blue ray got cut 77 minutes...

what a wonderful life  :joy:

hmmm

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

wow really? despite the rating? tvN must really favours HPL lol :sweatingbullets:

Well it’s still on survey.. still not sure.

I wonder if they still have something else to share in the dvd n blue ray, because it seems to me that they already released all the important part..

26 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

I feel like watching a little sister playing around with her oppa from the HPL bts lol. No romance.

Am I the only one thinks that some of the adlibs seems off? 

Ikr they seem very very comfortable, but i see nothing special, my heart isn’t flutter by seeing them like that..

Not gonna lie, i was laughing watching them like that, especially when MinYoung hits him without feeling guilty.

kekkeekekek

2 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Well it’s still on survey.. still not sure.

I wonder if they still have something else to share in the dvd n blue ray, because it seems to me that they already released all the important part..

right? except the long kissing vers ep 10 , I dont know what else they will include. Seems like all the romantic scenes have released...

34 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Me watching hpl bts : Wow MinYoung is crazy , she didn’t look shy doing kissing scene

me watching wwwsk bts : WOW she is shy shy cat, i can hear her heartbeat from thousands miles away.

Anyway 

TVN released 5 minuets long bts , and they are planing to release dvd and blue ray too.. 

While wwwsk bts was just 3 minutes per two episodes and the blue ray got cut 77 minutes...

what a wonderful life  :joy:

hmmm

Really? how come? haha will there be reward trip as well? 

26 minutes ago, AnnAnn88 said:

I am literally having nosebleed from all "you know what i mean" videos I watch yesterday night and additional nosebleed this morning. B).

Have a nice and perv weekend guys.

How dare u just consumse it by yourself, share it here gurl!! 

:joy:

Ps : i have nothing to do at home ,So i’m gonna be very talkative (annoying) today... 

:joy:

18 minutes ago, Cali_Mish said:

Really? how come? haha will there be reward trip as well? 

Idk man!

i just saw that on Instagram, they are posting about dvd n blue ray for hpl..

• LOL 1

me too. I was actually laughing on their bts.. :lol: PMY was really slapping him here and there!  but i'ts crystal clear that everyone is just open.. even on their romantic scenes. not shy at all.

I remembered the bts closet scene kiss.. oh men, they cant even look straight into each other's eyes after their kiss..  and while reviewing it.. they seemed like they realized something.. even PMY noticed the "hands"! :lol:

so I guess the scenes and the lines are pretty obvious! lol! Im not gonna say anything more.. I think everyone here knows all those scenes and lines.:sweat_smile:

those lurking... do watch WWWSK so you can relate on what we're talking about. LOL!!

• LOL 4