Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

As much as I love them both, I do not think they will be getting married soon. :D Park Seo Joon is basically the only income earner of Awesome Entertainment since all others are newbies and small stars. PSJ has a lot of responsibility for his agency. PMY focused on career I doubt its only for a year. Top Korean stars do not marry early. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

when PMY just seemed to agree with everything he says... she can even elaborate.. :wub:

Top korean stars don’t marry early, but PSJ always says he wanted to get married early..

:)

• Love 1

24 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:
Throwback :wub:

She looks so happy beside him. Chatting, whispering, smiling, laughing. :wub:

And until now, I still wonder what the reason behind, to make them attended this event together. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, endensia said:

And until now, I still wonder what the reason behind, to make them attended this event together. :rolleyes:

i think i mentioned the reason bfore.. they wanted to eat aunthentic chinese food served by Shangrila lol.. joke joke..

my delusional brain said they wanted to spend time together.. my insightful brain said they wanted to reassure fans they were fine back then coz they got a lot of hate over APAN thingy..  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i think i mentioned the reason bfore.. they wanted to eat aunthentic chinese food served by Shangrila lol.. joke joke..

my delusional brain said they wanted to spend time together.. my insightful brain said they wanted to reassure fans they were fine back then coz they got a lot of hate over APAN thingy..  

Re: APAN, correct me if I’m wrong, PMY is scheduled to have personal trip in Europe while PSJ is about to receive Best Actor award and expected to attend but on the day he just sent a video for acceptance speech. 

@Cali_Mish yep but some fans made assumptions they werent going bcoz they wanted to avoid each other after the dating rumours came out.. i think on ig many shippers were bitter over that and stopped shipping..then BAM!! Cosmo happened and the rest is history... :wub:

• Like 3

Cosmo was one of the events they both looked beautiful! PSJ was just extra handsome and dapper and PMY was absolutely gorgeous!! 

i think PMY received the most beautiful award or something like that? what did PSJ receive?

• Love 2

5 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Cosmo was one of the events they both looked beautiful! PSJ was just extra handsome and dapper and PMY was absolutely gorgeous!! 

i think PMY received the most beautiful award or something like that? what did PSJ receive?

They both received same award. Shining Beauty Award 2018

for me the highlight of cosmo is the fact that they left the hall together after the event, and it was recorded on fans’ vids. 

can you imagine, these two barely look at each other and acted awkward on stage but BAM! they left together.. bless my shipping heart.

sorry i use a lot BAM! when it comes to PPC coz they know how to surprise us lol.. maybe one day, out of nowhere, BAM! wedding announcement lol :joy:

• LOL 5

20190517-140134.jpg

and two days after ppc back to Korea, BAM!! ppc had a dinner together with wwwsk team in a restaurant which is located only 100m(sorry again. not 200m. just 100m:D) away from ppc houses.:lol:

sweet team:heart: sweet ppc:heart:

• LOL 7

36 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

They both received same award. Shining Beauty Award 2018

ohh.. see.. its not even a major award.. but they decided to go.. lol! and they just finished the awrd givinng then they left.. together! I really think they took the opportunity to spend time together  and since its overseas.. it would be easier. 

Remember.. PSJ left China the next day.. with that suspicious scarf on... which he was wearing from Shangrila hotel to Korea! :sweat_smile:

11 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

and two days after ppc back to Korea

Where did they go at that time?:sweatingbullets: just curious

The Phuket trip, Cosmo event and the mont blanc gift give me even more proof to stay put in this ship come what may lol... cause my gut feeling said they are real :kiss_wink:

Like the reporters said we'll just to wait and see :joy:

• Like 4

ahhh yes... that photo they tried to conceal that they were not seated beside each other... but they forgot to crop PSJs phone in the photo.. 

:sweat_smile:

22 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

ohh.. see.. its not even a major award.. but they decided to go.. lol! and they just finished the awrd givinng then they left.. together! I really think they took the opportunity to spend time together  and since its overseas.. it would be easier. 

Remember.. PSJ left China the next day.. with that suspicious scarf on... which he was wearing from Shangrila hotel to Korea! :sweat_smile:

And because of that scarf , shippers had a wild imagination ,a beautiful mosquito bite his neck ..

:joy:

• LOL 4

16 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

aahhh the suspicious scarf... my imagination running wild :rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

And because of that scarf , shippers had a wild imagination ,a beautiful mosquito bite his neck ..

:joy:

mosquito? more like a vampire sucked on it!! LOL! he was really cautious about the scarf! :sweat_smile:

• LOL 1
  • Insightful 1