[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I was reading through the last few pages, and something just struck me. (Puts on thinking hat) :D . Could there be a secret meaning to why PMY accepted the role of HPL (Her Private Life)?  I managed to watch every episode and I have to say I’m pretty impressed with how well she transitioned into dealing with the dual identities she portrays.

What if PMY wanted to give a glimpse of how her own private life is by taking on the role so soon after WWWSK?  I can somehow imagine something similar between PMY and PSJ for some odd reason.:blush:

Maybe this is her possible way of telling all us shippers that how PPL (Parks’ Private Life) is going to be for the foreseeable future. If that’s the case, I think we shippers here can be so happy for eternity LOL!:lol:

Throwback to back when WWWSK drama was filming in its late stages, this will probably remain my favorite scene of all time, because of how relatable it is but also because it seems so dirty but they managed to portray it as a comedic relief scene so impressively.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, LurkerNoMore said:

is but also because it seems so dirty but they managed to portray it as a comedic relief scene so impressively.

The way he said "Boo Hoe Jang nim" seemed more like psj teasing pmy more than LYJ teasing miso :P  plus pmy is such a gangsta for hitting him so hard although his perverted mind kind of deserved it tbh -_-

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

The way he said "Boo Hoe Jang nim" seemed more like psj teasing pmy more than LYJ teasing miso :P  plus pmy is such a gangsta for hitting him so hard although his perverted mind kind of deserved it tbh -_-

and I can sense an inside joke there. is this one of those scenes they have adlibs?

27 minutes ago, Cali_Mish said:

and I can sense an inside joke there. is this one of those scenes they have adlibs?

I am not sure about adlibs but judging by his mocking voice they definetly put their own input on this scene & made it look far more funnier than it should be :P

• LOL 1

9 hours ago, LurkerNoMore said:

I was reading through the last few pages, and something just struck me. (Puts on thinking hat) :D . Could there be a secret meaning to why PMY accepted the role of HPL (Her Private Life)?  I managed to watch every episode and I have to say I’m pretty impressed with how well she transitioned into dealing with the dual identities she portrays.

What if PMY wanted to give a glimpse of how her own private life is by taking on the role so soon after WWWSK?  I can somehow imagine something similar between PMY and PSJ for some odd reason.:blush:

Maybe this is her possible way of telling all us shippers that how PPL (Parks’ Private Life) is going to be for the foreseeable future. If that’s the case, I think we shippers here can be so happy for eternity LOL!:lol:

Throwback to back when WWWSK drama was filming in its late stages, this will probably remain my favorite scene of all time, because of how relatable it is but also because it seems so dirty but they managed to portray it as a comedic relief scene so impressively.

source.gif

hahaha omg y didnt we think of that!?!?

• Love 1

I still curious to death,why he never share his moment in Phuket...

Was it really private to him and not for public or he doesn’t have any photos in Phuket.. 

well my whole body ,soul,heart, and mind believe because it was precious and private...

:wub:

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

"hot date" in "Phuket"? :P

(PMY showed this photo on her fans day)

Screenshot-20190518-022946-Instagram.jpg

So they went out at night, that’s why ppl didn’t recognize them..

ommmooommoo

they probably holding hands while strolling in town, but nobody knows it was them..

aigoo my heart 

• LOL 2

5 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

So they went out at night, that’s why ppl didn’t recognize them..

ommmooommoo

they probably holding hands while strolling in town, but nobody knows it was them..

aigoo my heart 

they werent on a town.. they were on a beach island.. and people think they had their own villa.. thats why they are not mostly in the pictures taken by their team.

So HPL is about a guy with a hidden dark past and DM and RG may possibly be long lost childhood friends? That is essentially the same plot as WWWSK :joy: I do not watch HPL (sorry) but I read the posts in drama thread. If that is the case then I think aside from fangirling plot which not everyone can relate, it may be a factor why HPL won't rate high in Korea, the viewers there are very particular about the story and especially as it has not been a year yet since WWWSK with the same lead actress.