[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

The posts on IG and twitter and other social media about the DVD is just for survey to release a DVD.

fans do this in every kdramas. it depends on the turnout and the decision of TVN management and parties involved. because sometimes even with strong requests from fans  they dont go thru with it, because maybe in the business prespective releasing and producing the DVD may not really profit them in the long run.

usually they have thorough business reviews and plans for this one.. 

4 hours ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

How can you say this pic was taken by psj? :/

Perhaps because PMY also have shared a pic which I believe was taken by PSJ:P The one which they hang out with their teams and enjoying watermelon juice .. Seems like PPC was sitting facing each otherB) That's why the account owner asking the possibility of the pic was actually taken by PSJ.. Maybe yes maybe not

5 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

People said she didn't open her mouth for the kiss..

I think she didn't have the chance to open it since HE'S EATING HER nonstop lol!

actually.. I think this kiss took several takes.. there was a part where PMYs hair got messed up, but then as the scene continues, you'll notice that it's already fixed..

IMG-20190518-095123.jpg

44 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

I feel like watching a little sister playing around with her oppa from the HPL bts lol. No romance.

Am I the only one thinks that some of the adlibs seems off? 

When kjw hugging her to sofa I feel like he hug his little sister :lol:  

14 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

me too. I was actually laughing on their bts.. :lol: PMY was really slapping him here and there!  but i'ts crystal clear that everyone is just open.. even on their romantic scenes. not shy at all.

She's too active and cheerful lol, it kinda reminds me with bts healer. Only wwwsk she's different lol

51 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

I feel like watching a little sister playing around with her oppa from the HPL bts lol. No romance.

Am I the only one thinks that some of the adlibs seems off? 

Maybe when there's eng sub released.. we can weigh on this further..:lol:

but agreed on the playing around part. 

tbh i dunno why people are calling HPL mature romance lol..  DM seems more like a teenager in love to me haha.. i was more touchy touchy and excited about physical stuffs like DM when i was younger hahaha compared to now.. hahaha. anyhoww i dont think HPL is about mature romance eventhough it has mature content coz sometimes they seems childish .... huuu.. jst my thought..

• LOL 1

3 minutes ago, Cali_Mish said:

WWWSK is being shown in Japan, do you guys remember them having MNET interview? Are they together or on the same venue? the photoshoot being shared seems same place. 

yes they are the same. people are pretty sure they were also there at the same time.

16 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

tbh i dunno why people are calling HPL mature romance lol..  DM seems more like a teenager in love to me haha.. i was more touchy touchy and excited about physical stuffs like DM when i was younger hahaha compared to now.. hahaha. anyhoww i dont think HPL is about mature romance eventhough it has mature content.... huuu

Men i read them even saying a mature relationship doesn’t have to be all about hot kiss and sex only , that person claim pmy and her current co-star portrays the adult relationship perfectly ..

i 3000% sure the person is a lurker here... she/he knows exactly that we are always talking about that kind of stuff here ...

2 hours ago, mimixemix said:

TVN released 5 minuets long bts , and they are planing to release dvd and blue ray too.. 

tvn doesn't have a plan to release hpl dvd. fans already know it. but they're just trying.  even hpl k-fans still couldn't seek hpl dvd team leader.

• Insightful 1

of course they visit here! lol! 

but I think some are twisting things..

maybe because we have fun talking about the steamy scenes in WWWSK. they think that we are just all about those. :sweat_smile:

Hi there visitors.. this forum is already 768 pages.. trust me.. those scenes are just about 25 percent of what makes PPC.. the rest are mostly about REAL life. :blush:

you are welcome to read from page 1.. LoL! 

• LOL 3

45 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

People said she didn't open her mouth for the kiss..

I think she didn't have the chance to open it since HE'S EATING HER nonstop lol!

He opened his mouth like there is no tomorrow,

His bottom lips almost reached her chin,

Poor PMY, didn’t get chance to kiss his lips,just his teeth :D

• LOL 3

PMY in HPL bts is simply just our silly PMY. Playful, silly, friendly, bubbly.

PMY in WWWSK bts seems like a shy girl, a nervous girl, a feminine girl. A girl acting all coy cuz the boy in front of her is someone she likes. *Ladies u all know how we are. We are truly all tigers but in front of someone we like we're like little kittens LOLOL

• LOL 6

Remember this?? TvN literally chopped off half the screen at 0:58 just so we wouldn't be able to see PSJ's arm around PMY's waist. They're hiding so much from us but whateevaaa TvN, it'll just fuel our suspicions even more

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, mimixemix said:

Men i read them even saying a mature relationship doesn’t have to be all about hot kiss and sex only , that person claim pmy and her current co-star portrays the adult relationship perfectly ..

did they forgot about the “no chill first kiss”? ..once i get older and more mature, i often took my time with a man bfore starting any physical contact jst to see if we are compatible on emotional level..i kissed my bf on our 4th date.. we really took our time.. that’s y it seemed bizzare to me that DM/RG went at it like some kind of pheromones laden teenagers after the confession hhahhahaaha.. idk if that what mature romance means to some ppl ~~ 

• LOL 2

2 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

did they forgot about no chill first kiss? once i get older and more mature, i often took my time with a man bfore starting any physical contact jst to see if we are compatible on emotional level..i kissed my bf on our 4th date.. we really took our time.. that’s y it seemed bizzare to me that DM/RG went at it like some kind of pheromones laden teenagers after the confession hhahhahaaha.. idk if that what mature romance means to some ppl ~~ 

I think it was better to say HPL love actions are very casual of two people liking each other during honey moon stage but I have to agree the building foundation was rather weak. Wanted the relationship to be a little bit more in depth.

• Like 1