[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

oh well.. we all know this is just purely professional anyway.. i guess thats why we just take it for what it is.. a romantic scene. even some fans of KJW...theyre just happy that things are going well for him...  

i was just trying to find more, because i just thought that maybe im just getting sucked in on those romantic kdrama scenes. lol!

but yeah.. no.. theres really something more than PPC thats why Im in this forum and other private groups, because im eager to know more of their "private life" lol! 

the 1st time I felt this way was with Songsong.. who eventually got married (yay!) and tried to feel it with other kdramas.. but nothing (even with all the rumors, like the pair in "W")..

actually my feelings for PPC was quite unexpected.. I never thought Id see that love between them... :wub:

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

happy fasting @sueeila..! u better stop watching for a while.. wouldnt want u to get distracted during fasting :wub:.. :sweatingbullets:

Thank you :kiss_wink:... my brain said no but my heart couldn't resist the temptation :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 1

I miss our Captain SJ so much. 

Where on earth is he? 

I hope he’s okey...

Btw I used to be a kiss and romantic scenes lover, but rn I’m not interested anymore, whoever the actor/actres is idc, I just want to see the kisses and all the romantic scenes in wwwsk..

8 hours ago, mimixemix said:

Where on earth is he? 

I hope he’s okey...

You don't  worry about PSJ. He is very ok. He is still in the rest and prepare for a new project. You can trust him. He will choose the best project in order not to ones love him to disappoint.

You can see him every day because he has a lot of CF. It will give you relief from missing him. :blush:

Ps. In his last full interview It shows that he is an adult who looks more at the future. His life is planning everything.

47 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Where on earth is he? 

I hope he’s okey...

Btw I used to be a kiss and romantic scenes lover, but rn I’m not interested anymore, whoever the actor/actres is idc, I just want to see the kisses and all the romantic scenes in wwwsk..

This is just delulu talk so dont take it so serious lol. PSJ is probably staying out of the limelight rn because he wants the spotlight to be on his gf rn with her project going on. *ahem if u know who Im talking.

3 minutes ago, park2park said:

This is just delulu talk so dont take it so serious lol. PSJ is probably staying out of the limelight rn because he wants the spotlight to be on his gf rn with her project going on. *ahem if u know who Im talking.

Yep! We can all agree on that! :D

54 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

Ps. In his latest full interview It shows that he is an adult who looks more at the future. His life is planning everything.

Wow...seems he is ready to be husband. Yeah... husband material. Who is the lucky girl ? :wub:

• Love 1

58 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

Ps. In his latest full interview It shows that he is an adult who looks more at the future. His life is planning everything.

which interview is this?

13 minutes ago, Amazinggg said:

Wow...seems he is ready to be husband. Yeah... husband material. Who is the lucky girl ? :wub:

It seems that he will focus on his work and his career. 

As for he ready to be husband>>>>>>>>> I have not comment.  :smirk:

Park Seo Joon and his manager bff have just created Awesome Entertainment. He is the only big earner as of now on that agency. So I don't think he is ready to lielow and settle down. Let us all support the new artists of Awesome so they will get more recognized and offered high talent fees. Then Seo Joon can already relax and get married. :lol:

• LOL 4

4 hours ago, zashi23 said:

thats just my personal feelings... of course, everyone has their own.

and yes they have chemistry.. but then again its PMY! :D 

if their kissing scenes and bed scene will help increase their ratings.. go ahead! lol! 

but Ive been reading a number of posts now that a lot of the viewers are hoping they go back to the fangirling plot... to the idol. because accdng to them, its looking like they are focusing between the relationship of the two... wc they are worried about. I guess these are the younger viewers who are watching the show because of being an idol fangirl.

My brothers friends stopped watching on episode 8, they said theyll wait for it to be done... and probably watch again if they heard that they go back to fangirl plot.

I just really hope the writers and director will be able to balance things to make the viewers happy ..:innocent: 

TVN needs this Drama to be successful so they will more than likely push romance for the second half. . and from what I'm seeing people kept asking for it so it's coming. Just how steamy it gets I hope it doesn't get WWWSK bed scene steamy at all. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

About hpl's kiss scene. I must say kjw is hot, his gaze and his kissing style is so sexy. And I can say their kissing scene is so hot and sexy,too. I'm fluttering too. But I don't know, I feel 'something' is missing. I didn't say their chemistry is not strong enough but I still see stiffness between them like its just acting. Between PPC, everything went smoothly. 

Didn't mean kjw is not good enough, he's good, he's sexy, but I just cant feel "something"

More like KJW face lacks a lot of emotions. Handsome as hell but it's not all there. Plain talk no offense. I love to guy but I see it.. But the acting chemistry is good on both parts.  

lol! ive been comparing photos of PmY from wwwsk and hpl too! because I noticed that her eyes really looked tired. but as I compared more.. I also noticed that she just had that glow on her face and eyes on wwwwsk. im not saying its because of PSJ alright... :tounge_xd:

and she just lost a lot of weight, she is obviously much thinner now. I mean not unhealthy thin.. but very noticeable that she got thinner.

she must be really busy and her schedule is packed these days.

I guess thats one of the reasons why PSJ moved sooo much closer to her.. :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1