url%5D

and lastly **sending virtual high 5 to everyone~~ 

Reveal hidden contents

url%5D

:lol:

Thr last one got me who is he?

Sidenote:

Im just joking :tounge_xd::D

That HPL kiss was no doubt a good kiss. KJW and PMY have done a fine job.

For some reasons, despite all that my PPC heart was not wavered by it. I'm sincerely not saying that out of my bias but I really didn't feel anything  (the same "hmmmm is this normal" type of feelings when PPC kissed, which btw I had no prior knowledge about the dating rumor before watching WWWSK). So to me that speaks volume.

In other words, I believe in PPC stronger than ever.

• Like 2
  • Love 4

Since the first kiss becomes the highest rated episode and reach the 3% mark, they will now put kissing scenes in all episodes and possibly the bed scene. There is a bed scene in the webtoon. :joy:

First kiss and Bed Scene for WWWSK did not become the highest rating episodes but since the drama has an average of 7% it is not a big deal that's already very high for a cable tv drama. :tounge_xd:

Last night , hpl was trending on Weibo, daum n Naver. K-shipper, China -shipper n international shipper for both(pmy' n kjw) Will increase alot. Finally hpl got 3.0 rate. However, it's still difficult to get 4 ( even until the ending, i guess just stuck on 3 as the highest rate for Hpl). Hope the best for HPL. Pmy .... fighting!!!

• Like 1

kjw and pmy did great in their kissing scene last night. she responded to him really well! 

since psj is known to be a master of kissing in kramas, pmy can become the female version of that hahahaha ;)

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

I tried to watch the HPL kissing scene again and again..not because I want to.. I was just checking that maybe Id feel the same way as I did or even a bit as I felt on the scenes in WWWSK (and DOTS). 

Although it was a good scene. but yeah.. really nothing like (not even close) as I felt in the 2 dramas. 

in DOTS their stares already made my heart flutter, thats just episode 1. lol!

in WWWSK, although it took some time for LYJ and KMS to have those moments (because of the story).. I already felt fluttery how PSJ looks at PMY.. (in the car where KMS told LYJ, she will resign) I didnt mind it at first because I thought maybe they just looked good together.. but as the episodes went by.. I was just so sure that something else is there. :D

what Im saying is, their feels for each other is so strong that it is felt beyond tv screens! 

just even their small gestures... their sparks and fireworks reached me! :rolleyes:

9 hours ago, mimixemix said:

Hi guys i just wanted to tell you that I’m not the only one who worked really hard to reach the 100m views, there’s somebody else who works very very hard for this mission, she’s  very dedicated and full of passion to reach the goals, I learned from her passion...

She’s the lead of this “pervert” club ->@Matilda_Anne ,

please give all the credits to her..

And let us work together!! Together we’re strong! 

Remember to only focus on that video!! 

Everyone fighting!!! 

:joy:

OMG :D since @Matilda_Anne make a mission to reach the 100m views of the bed scene... hehehe i'm kinda follow he mission too since i love love to read the viewers comment B) but now its fasting month so i have to stop :rolleyes: watching the video for a while... or maybe i just read the comments only and ignore the video hahaha

Fighting!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Different folks, different strokes there are also many of them who said that stares alone between PMY and KJW are already hot. Much more with the kiss.

I am not bitter. I am not blind. I just have a different taste and opinion and for me I haven't felt those although I acknowledge they indeed have chemistry. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, sueeila said:

but now its fasting month so i have to stop :rolleyes: watching the video for a while... or maybe i just read the comments only and ignore the video hahaha

Then you can see the video on the night after you break the fasting lol :P

• LOL 3

thats just my personal feelings... of course, everyone has their own.

and yes they have chemistry.. but then again its PMY! :D 

if their kissing scenes and bed scene will help increase their ratings.. go ahead! lol! 

but Ive been reading a number of posts now that a lot of the viewers are hoping they go back to the fangirling plot... to the idol. because accdng to them, its looking like they are focusing between the relationship of the two... wc they are worried about. I guess these are the younger viewers who are watching the show because of being an idol fangirl.

My brothers friends stopped watching on episode 8, they said theyll wait for it to be done... and probably watch again if they heard that they go back to fangirl plot.

I just really hope the writers and director will be able to balance things to make the viewers happy ..:innocent: 

• Love 2

14 hours ago, minmangfan said:

Just making sure everyone here is okay? Lol I watched tonight's episode and even though the scene was also hot, it only made me realize that I want KJW FOR MYSELF (I got very jealous with PMY while watching that scene tbh :joy:

I want him since Coffee Prince, but I can't fight with PMY to get PSJ :joy:

8 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Why after I watched this bts again, I love with her laugh sound. Looks like a girlfriend who is used to the joke of her lover lol

I just realize that PSJ pats his thighs when PMY's dancing. :wub:

2 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Different folks, different strokes there are also many of them who said that stares alone between PMY and KJW are already hot. Much more with the kiss.

I am not bitter. I am not blind. I just have a different taste and opinion and for me I haven't felt those although I acknowledge they indeed have chemistry. 

Spoiler

I don't know if this is inappropriate because this topic is not about PPC, but I can say that KJW also had chemistry with Seo Hyun Jin in Temperature of Love (even it's only one side love) and not many sweet scenes between them. I got second lead syndrome in this drama. So I also understand like you if the other folks said they feel hot chemistry between KJW-PMY (who have loveline and so many sweet and romantic scenes). :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

About hpl's kiss scene. I must say kjw is hot, his gaze and his kissing style is so sexy. And I can say their kissing scene is so hot and sexy,too. I'm fluttering too. But I don't know, I feel 'something' is missing. I didn't say their chemistry is not strong enough but I still see stiffness between them like its just acting. Between PPC, everything went smoothly. 

Didn't mean kjw is not good enough, he's good, he's sexy, but I just cant feel "something"

i like watching kissing scenes in dramas/movies.. (for research purpose).. hihi so i watched HPL kissing scenes for a few times.. i cant help but looking at PMY’s lips lol.. wow she is such a good kisser. :tounge_xd:  then i went back and watched FMW/Witch Romance kissing scenes. i kept staring at PSJ’s lips too haha~~ i tell ya PSJ is damn good at kissing ~ :tounge_xd: (but the actresses ruined it for me coz PSJ was doing all the work and they didnt really respond to him).. 

finally i watched WWWSK’s closet kissing scene again to compare..  oh my that closet kiss was everything! (in real life, there is no way in hell that kiss doesnt lead to steamier stuffs in bed after that). yep it was intense. 

so, i came up with my conclusions

PMY + any actors = hot sizzling stuff

PSJ + any actress = hot sizzling stuff

PSj + PMY = Endgame (hands down)

i dont know how to describe about PMY and KJW chemistry coz whenever i watch HPL clips, i jst see them as their characters DM and RG, not PMY and KJW.. 

whereas when i watch WWWSK, all i see is PSJ/PMY.. even some of the scenes/lines in wwwsk feel like as if they were related to their real life situation.. 

so that is my take on the whole kissing fiasco.. to each his/her own right? 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

On 5/7/2019 at 10:17 PM, twoparkcouple said:

and wwwsk k-fans are preparing one-year anniversary(Jun 6) gifts for psj&pmy. so sweet fans.

Are they the same fans who made the banner and gave the gift to PMY-PSJ on the WWWSK wrap up party?

How so sweet. :wub:

PSJ x Kim Ji Won =pps infinity war

PMY x Kim Jae Wook = pps infinity war

PSJ x PMY = pps endgame 

sidenote; why pps are always challenged by actor/actress with initials KJW?  lol

lol jst kidding dont take this seriously :tounge_xd:

• LOL 3