Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

29 minutes ago, dizzyfuzzy said:

it's okay for me, she has the right to do whatever she wants.

i'm more curious about psj "accidental follow and unfollow", is it her who play with his ig?  same habit LOL 

hahaha actually,I didn’t think in that way but when I read your comment. ummm who knows lol

• LOL 1

omg can you imagine if she commented on PSJ IG post during WWWSK????? lol media would have had a field day :joy:

• LOL 3

28 minutes ago, itzzy said:

omg can you imagine if she commented on PSJ IG post during WWWSK????? lol media would have had a field day :joy:

That's probably why she never did comment oj any of his posts :joy: They're together most days anyway so she can always tell him what she wants to say in person. 

Is it just me or Im super happy to see PMY commented on KJWs post? Lol

we all know shes a friendly gir but to me this seems more like a subtle marketing strategy. We all know the chemistry with WWWSK was so strong fans are probably still holding on VP and Miso, so in order to help transition her new role, they have to have some type of interactions. 

Now Im really convinced those moments weren’t just acting, they were genuine feelings acted out by PPC.

Thanks to their little slips here and there or else we would all be convinced ppc ship is dead. Now thats good acting lol

• Like 6

I think pmy know the steam rumor about ParkPark Couple still alive. :Dshe comment kjw’s IG because she wanted to create that she was close to other co-actors not just psj.:lol:

But it made her suspicious because she had never done it before. It's just done she wants to stop dating rumors. Hope PPC happy and waiting.:wub:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

25 minutes ago, Eve Vii'eve said:

I think pmy know the steam rumor about ParkPark Couple still alive. :Dshe comment kjw’s IG because she wanted to create that she was close to other co-actors not just psj.:lol:

But it made her suspicious because she had never done it before. It's just done she wants to stop dating rumors. Hope PPC happy and waiting.:wub:

Good point!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dizzyfuzzy said:

i'm more curious about psj "accidental follow and unfollow", is it her who play with his ig?  same habit LOL 

I forgot to capture but it looks like they're online at the same time lol because the length between psj following and pmy comment are close

I'm kind of excited to see PMY again on the show's presscon. I miss her appearances. :)

I'm really excited to watch HPL... coz I enjoy her acting a lot! and she can really create good chemistry with her costars. She really is a versatile actress.:star:

I was looking for a certain video in IG, its a fancam bts of the scene in WWWSK where they were eating those unlimited crabs. the video was taken from a distance, but you can see that it seemed like they just wrapped that scene.. they were standing close outside the restaurant.. then PSJ walked first going to his black van but PMY was just behind him shadowed by an umbrella by someone... the video was cut (looks intentional) just around the time to see  if PMY went to the balck van of PSJ.. 

AGAIN.. it was not clear if they rode PSJs black van together. :naughty:

The accidental following and unfollowing has happened to many Korean celebrities. Do not put too much meaning in all their actions. You will be happy if it is positive while you will also be very sad if it is negative.

Just go with the flow and just hope and pray that if indeed PPC are dating in secret, they will be able to remain strong together until such time they will both be ready to marry. 

For now, as fans, all we can do for them is support their separate projects.

HPL press conference this afternoon. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

HPL presscon is live now..

KEEP YOUR PPC HEART CALM

let's support PMY in this one.. they showed the full trailer already. it loooks gooood and funny.. PMY beautiful in every scene.:wub:

20190403-131141.jpg

• Like 1

The press conference has ended and it convinced me that PPC is something:wub:

And we don't need to worry because kjw is like an older brother for pmy :D

• Like 3

LOL! right?? they really made sure there's an amount of space between! :lol:

and I agree, KJW looked like an older brother to PMY and clearly a gentleman.

but I can definitely feel a chemistry between them for this drama. 

PMY seemed to be always caught in a love triangle (qf7d, wwwsk, hpl) :D

just saw the new teaser of HPL... both of them visually attractive... well we wouldn't know how strong our ship heart until the romance in HPL started...

• Like 1