Quantcast
Jump to content
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Recommended Posts

I try to look objectively without delulu and there are pics when they were very close together. PMY was leaning towards KJW in one pic and big space between her and ABH.

 

But the difference I noticed is that PPC looked soooooooooo good together while PMY and KJW have chemistry but not as strong as PPC. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

just saw the new teaser of HPL... both of them visually attractive... well we wouldn't know how strong our ship heart until the romance in HPL started...

Like what she said, the romantic scene in eps 6. Can't wait ha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

don't worry. KJW is also known to have a secret gf..EL(Kim Ji Hyun)-_-

 

anyway, PMY and KJW have a great chemistry. looking soooo good.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

I try to look objectively without delulu and there are pics when they were very close together. PMY was leaning towards KJW in one pic and big space between her and ABH.

 

But the difference I noticed is that PPC looked soooooooooo good together while PMY and KJW have chemistry but not as strong as PPC. 

I would like to give my opinion maybe it is the point of view of the camera which it looks like she leans towards KJW... Please correct me if I'm wrong:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

PMY was leaning towards KJW in one pic and big space between her and ABH.

Its because she move for a different angle which is directed by MC so she seems to leaning towards kjw

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rubiflorie said:

I would like to give my opinion maybe it is the point of view of the camera which it looks like she leans towards KJW... Please correct me if I'm wrong:)

I though so too... it depends on the angle it was taken.. but if you would watch the presscon video and the pictures taken.. you can clearly see there's always a space between them. Like a friendly, sibling like, co worker space.:D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This girl and THAT SLIT. Damn. PSJ, you okay? :tounge_wink:

 

 

P.S. Girlfriend looks like she's been working out, eh? She looks leaner. Wonder who she works out with :tounge_xd:

 

 

  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

don't worry. KJW is also known to have a secret gf..EL(Kim Ji Hyun)-_-

 

yepp  :wub:. didnt he posted their photo together on his ig (in front of the foodtruck)? 

 

side note: cant wait for this dramaaaa!!! pmy is insanely beautiful in HPL.. girl needs to spill her beauty secrets pronto :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

 

yepp  :wub:. didnt he posted their photos together on his ig (in front of the foodtruck)? 

and she uploaded a pic that kjw was sleeping next to her in bed on IG by mistake last year. after deleting, she explained he was just a close friend like a family. but no one believed that. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Like what she said, the romantic scene in eps 6. Can't wait ha!

I wonder what is it about in that episode. Hope it will not too hot and sexy:joy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the mature romantic scene will appear by ep 6! lol! I'm more curious of that scene than worried!:sweat_smile:

they even said that drama is not rated"R".. so they woulld do some adjustments..LOL! :sweatingbullets:

 

well.. PMY had a lot of practice in those type of scenes.. when you have someone 200m away from you to practice with. :rolleyes::ph34r:

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, parkpark1617 said:

I wonder what is it about in that episode. Hope it will not too hot and sexy:joy:

He reassure it's not 19+ drama so we hope their scene won't not too hotter than wwwsk :rolleyes:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

He reassure it's not 19+ drama so we hope their scene won't not too hotter than wwwsk :rolleyes:

I’m so scared with that scene they talk.:tears: Afraid that it will be more Secretary kim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

the mature romantic scene will appear by ep 6! lol! I'm more curious of that scene than worried!:sweat_smile:

they even said that they might need to adjust the viewer rating to "R". LOL! :sweatingbullets:

really?? oh my heart:joy::joy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They have chemistry PMY and KJW and we cannot prevent people from shipping them even if both have rumored real life sweethearts. 

 

Even married actors and actresses are being shipped like Fifty Shades leads have plenty of shippers, how much more for the legally single. 

 

I hope PSJ will not get jealous unlike Lee Young Joon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, parkpark1617 said:

really?? oh my heart:joy::joy:

sorry K edited this post.. I meant the drama is not rated R so they will need to adjust their romantic scenes..:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

 

well.. PMY had a lot of practice in those type of scenes.. when you have someone 200m away from you to practice with. :rolleyes::ph34r:

S8lIOnp.jpg

 

yWQ4FE3.jpg

 

sorry for my previous wrong info.

ppc house are not 200m away...exactly 82m away..:lol:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, zashi23 said:

sorry K edited this post.. I meant the drama is not rated R so they will need to adjust their romantic scenes..:D

I see....may be it will be the comedy scene like in witch romance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...