[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

41 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

But it's so weird that she deleting thousand photos :wacko:

Yea I feel it weird as well but I don't want too much about it

31 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

I don’t think they will ever delete the triplepark photos on their Instagram. 

I mean it’s because PD park was in there so pretty sure they’ll  keep it. 

I think so

Dont worry about it.. even SHK deleted like over 50 pix today.. 

maybe they dont want too much photos on their feed.. because some celebrities have like thousands of pix.. 

i mean.. i'm an ordinary citizen.. but i also delete old pictures on my feed.. lol!

13 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

Where did he said that?

somewhere in episode 7... im already on my 3rd tine rewatching it.. sooo im very familiar with their lines already..:sweat_smile:

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 2

Song Hye Kyo deleted 500 pics from her private ig and more than 200 from her public ig. Fans went crazy why she included her private account. :lol:

So the deletion made by PMY is not that too many. NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT but I hope I am not speaking too soon and there will really be no more deletion. 

Hye Kyo was constantly deleting photos for the past 3 - 4 days this week. I hope in PMY's case it's only today. :lol: 

IT'S NOT ONLY KOREANS WHO DO THIS EVEN IN HOLLYWOOD. :lol:

• LOL 2

i think i'm experiencing ppc drought right now.. in the nxt few months, pmy will be more busy with her new drama and i think she will be extra extra careful not to be associated with psj anymore..(so public can focus on her new drama).. :sweatingbullets:. i can guarantee you some ppl will start shipping her with KJW as soon as the new drama starts lol ..my friend said there are already ig acc made for PMY and KJW lol.. what the fish right? :joy:

4 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Dont worry about it.. even SHK deleted like over 50 pix today.. 

maybe they dont want too much photos on their feed.. because some celebrities have like thousands of pix.. 

i mean.. i'm an ordinary citizen.. but i also delete old pictures on my feed.. lol!

Not just 50, SHK deleted several hundreds that she almost deleted her entire public account like what PSJ did. So, PMY cleaning up her instagram is not a big deal. It is normal for celebrities who want privacy. SeoWon shippers think he deleted KJW for privacy so ChangMin shippers can use that delulu right now also. :joy:

7 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i think i'm experiencing ppc drought right now.. in the nxt few months, pmy will be more busy with her new drama and i think she will be extra extra careful not to be associated with psj anymore..(so public can focus on her new drama).. :sweatingbullets:. i can guarantee you some ppl will start shipping her with KJW as soon as the new drama starts lol ..my friend said there are already ig acc made for PMY and KJW lol.. what the fish right? :joy:

Well PMY and KJW both have amazing visual and I saw those igs and goshhh the fanmade MV looks amazing. PSJ captain, you have to be very strong cos the storm has started.:P

• LOL 1

The ones making MV of PMY and KJW are most likely only promoting the drama. Making noise to promote the pair. We can still ship their characters on screen. 

Offscreen is another matter. But as you can see, a lot of people shipping PSH and HB because of Alhambra even if she has confirmed she has bf  (I personally like PSH and HB chemistry B)) and even SHK who is married there are shippers of her onscreen Encounter character with PBG. 

I have read tweets and ig posts from SSC fandom about there are toxic shippers who are unsupportive. Let's try not to be like that. Let us not make PPC fandom be called toxic. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

27 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Well PMY and KJW both have amazing visual and I saw those igs and goshhh the fanmade MV looks amazing. PSJ captain, you have to be very strong cos the storm has started.:P

im not worried about PMYs new partner.. good thing hes also good looking. :lol: and its also a good thing that as early as now.. they have a fan base already. they could ship them freely also.. lol. 

i mean... look at it this way.. even before PMY and PSJ started working together.. rumors already circulated. no one paid too much attention though.

we wont hear from ParkPark in a long while...  but I think this is good for their private time. lol

no matter what.. i will still be waiting for their own announcement..:heart:

must be cold in London now... :rolleyes:

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

we wont hear from ParkPark in a long while...  but I think this is good for their private time. lol

Agree...if we do hear about them i hope it's something good...like confirmed dating if not marriage announcement lol... It's just us for now...

Yes, PPC shippers should not become toxic shippers! lol.

I really dont want to be part of that... ParkPark will have different projects with different partners... that is good for their careers. 

so far.. I have seen 3 dramas of PSJ (she was pretty, FFMW, WWWsk) and Midnight runners (really funny movie). with PMY.. i saw Remember, Busted and WWWSK. (dang it! she is really pretty in all of those! :D

they actually have both good chemistry with their onscreen partners.. they can sell what they should be portraying.. onscreen!

But its really just in wwwsk where I saw two of them having that bolt of lightning spark of chemistry that transcends offscreen! :wub:

I think by now we can all agree that its not very hard to differentiate whats real and not. (especially most have shipped different couples already.)

soo.. lets just support their separate projects and hope that all of them do good.

:innocent:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

The ones making MV of PMY and KJW are most likely only promoting the drama. Making noise to promote the pair. We can still ship their characters on screen. 

Offscreen is another matter. But as you can see, a lot of people shipping PSH and HB because of Alhambra even if she has confirmed she has bf  (I personally like PSH and HB chemistry B)) and even SHK who is married there are shippers of her onscreen Encounter character with PBG. 

I have read tweets and ig posts from SSC fandom about there are toxic shippers who are unsupportive. Let's try not to be like that. Let us not make PPC fandom be called toxic. 

Yes PPC shippers should not become toxic but it is really hard to request everybody this because they have plenty of fans all over Asia especially in instagram, you cannot control what fans will say. :sweatingbullets:

For example in SSC, when Encounter started, almost all shippers were saying they support the drama. The acid test came when torrid kissing scenes happened. That was when jealous shippers went ballistic. :lol:

I wonder how many PPC shippers can openly stare at PMY torrid kissing another guy. :lol:

and as I have observed, in Indonesia for example, many PPC shippers are also from SSC ship. We cannot really control if some fans cannot distinguish real from reel because  they have millions of followers.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Yes PPC shippers should not become toxic but it is really hard to request everybody this because they have plenty of fans all over Asia especially in instagram, you cannot control what fans will say. :sweatingbullets:

For example in SSC, when Encounter started, almost all shippers were saying they support the drama. The acid test came when torrid kissing scenes happened. That was when jealous shippers went ballistic. :lol:

and as I have observed, in Indonesia for example, many PPC shippers are also from SSC ship. We cannot really control if some fans cannot distinguish real from reel because  they have millions of followers. 

that may be true.. but its good that we are at least calling for it.. :D

just like what happened in PMY IG comments.. you wont see a lot of tags to PSJ anymore, because some fans asked to stop it... so.. I guess it just has to start somewhere..^_^

• Like 1

I still see people tagging PSJ until now. 

Although since PPC denied rumors and tried to hard to stop any public connection between them, the level of obsessiveness in PPC fandom is not the same as that of SSC shippers and they are many too as compared with PPC fandom that made toxic fans difficult to contain. 

But in my observation there will be toxic PPC shippers too. Hopefully not too loud that it can affect PMY. Hopefully and more importantly also no more fanwars in her ig.