Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

19 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Welcome @itzzy:D

thank you!

I'm excited for the 14th event I hope we see Minyoung's new hairstyle for her new drama since she's going to be filming soon im guessing?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, itzzy said:

thank you!

I'm excited for the 14th event I hope we see Minyoung's new hairstyle for her new drama since she's going to be filming soon im guessing?

fans on weibo said start 2/15 but not sure how accurate

That's why despite shippers delulu, I really do not believe PSJ went to Hawaii

He is just too famous everywhere he goes that fans always see him, take photos of him or post spotted weibo or ig or tweets about him.

Is it the korean actor/actresses is very famous in europe? I know psj is known worldwide but where are they know about korean drama/show? Streaming? Okay..but how can they interest with K-entertainment? I'm not questioning if this is Asia and America

2 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

That's why despite shippers delulu, I really do not believe PSJ went to Hawaii

He is just too famous everywhere he goes that fans always see him, take photos of him or post spotted weibo or ig or tweets about him.

i also don't think psj went to Hawaii. if he did, pmy never uploaded pics in Hawaii.

but if he wants not to be caught by fans, he can do it. recent Japan trip with friends..(so many Korean tourists are everywhere in Japan. i really wonder how he wasn't caught by Koreans at all in Japan.) and no one got psj in London for 2 days until before he went to Wembley stadium and met SHM for filming.

maybe all k-celebrities are experts in ninja skill. because if they're not, they can't date with anyone. 

ninja skill for survival in k-ent.:lol:

• LOL 2

1 day or 2 days abroad they can still go ninja. But if they were there for several days, for sure they will be seen by talkative people who will share on social media. 

PSJ recent Japan trip was 1-2 days only. When he was in Australia there was no news of his whereabouts for days also and then he resurfaced from time to time when there are those who recognized him. 

Yesss.. I would have to admire their ninja skills.. lol.

if they wanna be seen they will show themselves.. Just like this.. fans caught him in London because he was there filming something on location.  but beofre this, he's been in London for  days without being seen. his Japan trip  with friends..was a very good example. 

Now.. where is PMY?? :D

I hope she wont cut her hair too short.. sorry I really don't like her look in Healer.. :D or maybe I just realky like her with long hair. 

i love her long beautiful hair. I wonder what kind of hair care she does.. any clues? lol! 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

maybe all k-celebrities are experts in ninja skill. because if they're not, they can't date with anyone.

lol maybe they hv the same sentiment as vp lee about not needing anything else besides hotel room when they go on romantic trips lol.. :joy::joy:

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

PSJ filming in London last night was for tvn SHM documentary(the title is Son-sensational). it will be broadcast on tvn in May.

what is the documentary about? :D