Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

17 hours ago, newkid09 said:

Yep, I won't be surprised if he recommended her name. I never bought the excuse that he didn't have the "power" to do that seeing that some of the cast members of WWWSK were from his previous shows and because of his current fame in Korea. Besides, it's a common occurrence in the entertainment industry for big celebs/leads to suggest names of friends and producers do ask them and take their suggestions into consideration. A-list celebs also have a say on how the script should run and how their characters should be portrayed despite what was initially envisioned. In light of these recent events, I would say that this is a well-thought-out plan of outing themselves.

Seeing that they really are a thing in light of the recent events, what's your take guys? What steps do you think they will take next? :wub:

Agreed. PSJ regularly ad-libs in all his parts, and often discusses his character and the story arc with his directors, and is considered as very savvy in his suggestions. If he's got the power to do that,  and directors do routinely take his suggestions, it's highly likely that his opinion counts when casting, and that his suggestions for a co-star are taken seriously. Offering the role to PMY first was also a no-brainer, even if they weren't a couple. She even looks like Miso in the web tune. 

The other reason I never bought his disclaimer that he had no say in PMY's casting is that the writer and director for FFMW basically said the drama was written with him in mind. He had made it known that he wanted to play opposite KJW after watching her in DOTS, and.... she was offered the role. As @newkid09 said, actors do that all the time, and casting directors pay attention, especially when it's the star saying it. Of course, he said he felt very lucky that he got to have her as his co-star because he's admired her acting in DOTS, but no one claimed that he got her the part b/c of any personal friendship or more. 

Another great example of a star suggesting another actor is Jo In-Sung turned down DOTS because he didn't think he'd be right for it, but he highly recommended to the director and producer that they offer the part to SJK, who just got out of the military and would be perfect for the role. They listened to JIS, and the rest is drama history.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

Does anyone have a higher resolution video of this? Lots of people said MY fed SJ food (to try) but I couldn’t see anything. It looks to me like she gave him the menu to have a look at.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Does anyone have a higher resolution video of this? Lots of people said MY fed SJ food (to try) but I couldn’t see anything. It looks to me like she gave him the menu to have a look at.

She showed him a card with qr code, I that Twitter acc tweeted it

16 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

You have the video?

The video is also blurry. 

Chinese fans have investigated what she was showing him and it turned out to be the QR Code for their pics 

084-DAF3-B-5482-47-A9-970-A-0-BC41-A7917

• Like 1

Just now, snitchdream08 said:

No matter what she picked, this moment is very precious for us :wub:

Yes it shows how close they are. His manager was at his other side but he sat closet to PMY and their interactions are :wub:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Cheryl295 said:

Yes it shows how close they are. His manager was at his other side but he sat closet to PMY and their interactions are :wub:

Was that his manager on his other side? I didn't see it. I thought it was another C actor. Nevertheless, even if his manager was on his other side, they had their own business and networking with the "correct" people lmao :joy:  Since following PPC, I think my eyes are getting worse and worse from having to focus on those blurry fan cam videos and gifs. If PPC would not get married soon, then I would need to change my glasses soon. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

9 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Was that his manager on his other side? I didn't see it. I thought it was another C actor. Nevertheless, even if his manager was on his other side, they had their own business and networking with the "correct" people lmao :joy:  Since following PPC, I think my eyes are getting worse and worse from having to focus on those blurry fan cam videos and gifs. If PPC would not get married soon, then I would need to change my glasses soon. 

I think its not his manager......It was C-actor.  I know right, Im looking at Cosmo videos like detective for couple days and I think my sight are getting worse LOL but anyway my heart so happy for PPC

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GraceW said:

I think its not his manager......It was C-actor.  I know right, Im looking at Cosmo videos like detective for couple days and I think my sight are getting worse LOL but anyway my heart so happy for PPC

Ah ok its not his manager. Its my eyes or memory thats wrong :joy:

14 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Namoo and Awesome must be readying to pay Dispatch by now so it will not be PPC

:lol:

I hope D leaves them alone. I want them to announce their relationships (doesn’t matter who it is) to fans themselves. We can wait. But we don’t want D to spoil that moment.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

Namoo and Awesome must be readying to pay Dispatch by now so it will not be PPC

:lol:

hoping it will not be ppc. i hope ppc will be outed at least a year~2 years later. the most perfect plan is that ppc announce themselves their relationship just before marriage, a year~2 years later. if ppc are outed now, k-netizen think the rumor they're dating for 3 years was true and ppc lied whether the rumor is true or not.   maybe the general public will congratulate ppc, saying "really? they were good together in wwwsk. congratulations" as SSC did then.  when ssc announced marriage, k-netz blamed, saying that they denied dating rumors 2 times and even they said they would take legal action, ssc are liar. but most general public congratulated ssc sincerely. i think ppc will be like that as well.  

but ppc are still young, considering most k-actors and actresses marry in late 30s ~ early 40s.  and as someone said here, a marriage is not guaranteed happy ending. a marriage is a real life..not a happy story in fairy tales. "They got married and lived happily ever after forever" is only in fairy tales.  actually,  i didn't understand why you all want ppc to marry soon. :joy: haha. i hope ppc will marry after having long enough  happy dating period.

one thing I'm worried is that..if 3 years dating is not true. i hope 3 years dating rumor or dating from before wwwsk is true. if the rumor is right, i think their relationship is stable and doesn't be faltered even with all hardship. but if the article about 3 years dating was come out when  they were just in the step starting dating... i'm worried pmy closed her heart to psj and just treated him as a friend because of rumors...

anyway, i wish everything about ppc will go well.         

• Like 8