[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

12 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

I'm not very knowledgeable on Korean culture. What do you think the purpose of them attending this event together? Is it really kind of "testing the waters"?

But, damn, honestly, after that dating rumours, I didn't expect something like Cosmo 28/11 happened. So I don't know how many times I had to thank Cosmo for inviting them both and organized it on the same day as AAA. The photo of them both in one frame with their awards is now much more precious to me.  

idk exactly.:joy: i was very surprised too when i heard ppc attendance together. i still can't believe that. haha

• LOL 2

Just now, Matilda_Anne said:

does it mean the bed scenes in dvd version will be longer than what was shown on tv?  squeeee :wub::lol:

yess. according to the director..longer and deeper..:wub: and originally on the ep.13 script, written "Young Joon kisses Miso's neck" haha... idk if ppc filmed this scene or not. just looking forward to dvd version.:D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 5

1 minute ago, twoparkcouple said:

yess. according to the director..longer and deeper..:wub: and originally on the ep.13 script, written "Young Joon kisses Miso's neck" haha... idk if ppc filmed this scene or not. just looking forward to dvd version.:D

Do you know when the DVD is released?

• Thanks 1

Just now, twoparkcouple said:

it's not confirmed yet. maybe Feb~May next year. usually it takes 6 months~1 year to be released.

Sigh...The Cosmo event is enough for us until end of the year. Then how can we live from Jan to May next year??? Is there any noticeable event at the beginning of the year?

1 hour ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

I hope media stop digging their personal life, I dont want PPC to back to their "hiding" mode again, they just starting to attend and event together, we don't want this Cosmo event be the first and the last, do we??

All shippers in all ships do fan collages and matching stuffs. Its just crazy how Sports DongA used PPC fan collages because they were desperate to print the "scoop" first without enough evidences. It boomerang on them though and they were wildly criticized for it.

So I do not think media will be st*pid again to use fan made collages as evidences for these two. Any possible future proof would be reliable and solid and cannot be easily disputed by both PSJ and PMY and not fan made.

But I think currently, PSJ (or Awesome Ent) and/or Namoo has been paying to silence media :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

you said deeper than this?

ooohhh mmmyyyy ggooddnneesss

Asdfcddghhvcxssffg

• LOL 4

22 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

But I think currently, PSJ (or Awesome Ent) and/or Namoo has been paying to silence media :lol:

thank god I thought it was only me who think that :lol: the media has always been nosy about our ppc they even made an article out of just a discussion about their rumor on section tv, and their way of putting one's name in the article of the other. I have been checking naver since their confirmation of attendance at Cosmo till now but nope, there's just one article about them and jyj JJ winning the award and the comments are all positive and congratulating our couple so I find it so strange and amused as well :joy: They had the perfect chance to stir up the topic but they didnt this is so not Korean media and so unlike them on July 27 :phew:

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, RabbieandSatt said:

thank god I thought it was only me who think that :lol: the media has always been nosy about our ppc they even made an article out of just a discussion about their rumor on section tv, and their way of putting one's name on the article of the other. I have been checking naver since their confirmation of attendance at Cosmo till now but nope, there's just one article about them and jyj JJ winning the award and the comments are all positive and congratulating our couple so I find it so strange and amused as well :joy: They had the perfect chance to stir up the topic but they didnt this is so not Korean media and so unlike them on July 27 :phew:

That was what SSC did before too. They attended events together but despite dating rumors, media only focused on their awards rather than it and Dispatch did not release any pics until SSC made wedding announcement. 

14 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

maybe they’re gonna follow the bed scenes like the one in webtoon?hahaha..  my heart cant take it!! :wub:

:joy:

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

Is there a  date set already for the DVD release and sales?

54 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

All shippers in all ships do fan collages and matching stuffs. Its just crazy how Sports DongA used PPC fan collages because they were desperate to print the "scoop" first without enough evidences. It boomerang on them though and they were wildly criticized for it.

So I do not think media will be st*pid again to use fan made collages as evidences for these two. Any possible future proof would be reliable and solid and cannot be easily disputed by both PSJ and PMY and not fan made.

Agencies do that often and have "first scoop" agreements with certain media outlets and entertainment shows. The actors depend on the agencies to take care of that kind of thing. It can backfire on the actor if he or she does it and it can also appear like blackmail or extortion on the reporter's or photographer's side. 

• Like 1