Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

5 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

for polite. celebrities can't call co workers as just their names in the formal events. it's very rude.

PMY also called PSJ as Seojoon ssi in interviews, press con and dvd couple commentary teaser~:rolleyes:

aahh  that dvd couple commentary teaser.. do you know which scenes they were commenting on? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

for polite. PMY also called PSJ as Seojoon ssi in interviews, press con and dvd couple commentary teaser~:rolleyes:

I'm not very knowledgeable on Korean culture. What do you think the purpose of them attending this event together? Is it really kind of "testing the waters"?

But, damn, honestly, after that dating rumours, I didn't expect something like Cosmo 28/11 happened. So I don't know how many times I had to thank Cosmo for inviting them both and organized it on the same day as AAA. The photo of them both in one frame with their awards is now much more precious to me.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

30 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

I wanna know..in Korean, when we using 'ssi' to the older one, is it polite? Or we can using 'ssi' to the older one, not using noona or hyung, it showed our respect? 

Hi @snitchdream08

- Ssi (씨) when attached to a name actually translates to Mr./Ms./Mrs. By saying Park Min Young-ssi 박민영씨 he was calling him formally as Ms. Park Min Young, as a sign of respect. It can be used to refer to anyone whether he or she is younger or older than you.

Noona on the other hand is the honorific term used by men to refer to women who are older but it is only used when they are close to the older woman. Usually it means that they are like brother/sister in terms of relationship but there's really no rule about it because as far as I remember SJK called SHK noona at one point in time and look what they are now -- husband and wife. 

You only use one or the other. For example you either say Park Min Young-ssi, or Park Min Young noona. Both connote respect but ssi is the more formal one.

On the case of our PPC, PSJ is known to use Noona for female costars who are older than him so him preferring not to use such honorific for PMY may mean he doesn't see himself or that he doesn't want to position himself as someone younger than PMY. It may also mean that he doesn't want to highlight the age gap especially because during the presscon at the start of WWWSK he mentioned how they are "of the same age".

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

aahh  that dvd couple commentary teaser.. do you know which scenes they were commenting on? 

dvd team didn't show which scenes are they commenting. just guessing, seems like all kiss scenes and all romantic scenes picked by viewers. pmy said because all commemtary scenes are kiss scenes, she doesn't know what she should say about that.:D  and director said they filmed more bed scenes ep.13 for dvd version. hahahahaha:lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

Cosmo event is our early X'mas gift guys lol we have enough material to discuss/spazz for months :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

12 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

I'm not very knowledgeable on Korean culture. What do you think the purpose of them attending this event together? Is it really kind of "testing the waters"?

But, damn, honestly, after that dating rumours, I didn't expect something like Cosmo 28/11 happened. So I don't know how many times I had to thank Cosmo for inviting them both and organized it on the same day as AAA. The photo of them both in one frame with their awards is now much more precious to me.  

idk exactly.:joy: i was very surprised too when i heard ppc attendance together. i still can't believe that. haha

• LOL 2

6 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

director said they filmed more bed scenes ep.13 for dvd version. hahahahaha:lol:

does it mean the bed scenes in dvd version will be longer than what was shown on tv?  squeeee :wub::lol:

• LOL 2

Just now, Matilda_Anne said:

does it mean the bed scenes in dvd version will be longer than what was shown on tv?  squeeee :wub::lol:

Hope someone will share to us who didn't buy dvd :D. If they open 3rd DVD pre-order let me know..

• LOL 3

Just now, Matilda_Anne said:

yess. according to the director..longer and deeper..:wub: and originally on the ep.13 script, written "Young Joon kisses Miso's neck" haha... idk if ppc filmed this scene or not. just looking forward to dvd version.:D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 5

1 minute ago, twoparkcouple said:

yess. according to the director..longer and deeper..:wub: and originally on the ep.13 script, written "Young Joon kisses Miso's neck" haha... idk if ppc filmed this scene or not. just looking forward to dvd version.:D

Do you know when the DVD is released?

• Thanks 1

Just now, polydadmiac said:

Do you know when the DVD is released?

it's not confirmed yet. maybe Feb~May next year. usually it takes 6 months~1 year to be released.

• Thanks 1

Just now, twoparkcouple said:

it's not confirmed yet. maybe Feb~May next year. usually it takes 6 months~1 year to be released.

Sigh...The Cosmo event is enough for us until end of the year. Then how can we live from Jan to May next year??? Is there any noticeable event at the beginning of the year?

3 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

.:wub: and originally on the ep.13 script, written "Young Joon kisses Miso's neck" haha... 

oh my god!!  

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

I hope media stop digging their personal life, I dont want PPC to back to their "hiding" mode again, they just starting to attend and event together, we don't want this Cosmo event be the first and the last, do we??

All shippers in all ships do fan collages and matching stuffs. Its just crazy how Sports DongA used PPC fan collages because they were desperate to print the "scoop" first without enough evidences. It boomerang on them though and they were wildly criticized for it.

So I do not think media will be st*pid again to use fan made collages as evidences for these two. Any possible future proof would be reliable and solid and cannot be easily disputed by both PSJ and PMY and not fan made.

But I think currently, PSJ (or Awesome Ent) and/or Namoo has been paying to silence media :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

you said deeper than this?

ooohhh mmmyyyy ggooddnneesss

Asdfcddghhvcxssffg

• LOL 4

22 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

But I think currently, PSJ (or Awesome Ent) and/or Namoo has been paying to silence media :lol:

thank god I thought it was only me who think that :lol: the media has always been nosy about our ppc they even made an article out of just a discussion about their rumor on section tv, and their way of putting one's name in the article of the other. I have been checking naver since their confirmation of attendance at Cosmo till now but nope, there's just one article about them and jyj JJ winning the award and the comments are all positive and congratulating our couple so I find it so strange and amused as well :joy: They had the perfect chance to stir up the topic but they didnt this is so not Korean media and so unlike them on July 27 :phew:

• Like 4

They are holding a lot of pics, style of many Korean agencies to ask that of organizers.  I wonder when will Cosmo Shanghai be allowed release it. Maybe next year 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Asdfcddghhvcxssffg

they said the scene was ended at the moment. but there're more scenes they filmed behind ep.13 ending.:lol:

(please don't spread this about dvd on sns:))

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

8 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Asdfcddghhvcxssffg

maybe they’re gonna follow the bed scenes like the one in webtoon?hahaha..  my heart cant take it!! :wub:

• LOL 5