[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

25 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

This is unnatural because when PSJ went up to the stage PMY didn't looked at PSJ, she just clapped but when he on the stage she immediately behaved normally. 

Yes very stiff and unnatural behavior. You know PMY is friendly but why did she acted like that in AAA.

Also, Awesome when they denied dating rumors last July 27 explained ParkPark are Noona and Dongsaeng because they had the same stylist years ago. So, if that is the case, they are close like brother and sister, why did they behave  like that in AAA2017? 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Have you seen that popular fortune teller account in weibo? she posted last night that she has vibes the two are real life lovers but she can sense apprehension and lack of confidence in PSJ while PMY has this vibes of being madly in love. She said she hope the two will get married in the future. 

Now Weibo PPC shippers are busy discussing what the fortune teller meant by PSJ lacks the confidence. 

This is interesting. I didn’t know fortune teller also provides information for free :joy:  Why so free? Doesn’t she need to earn her living?

I don’t believe anyone, even they claim to be the best fortune teller in the world that 100% correct. I trust what I see, the information I have, and my analyses of those information. 

To me, Park Seo Joon is a thoughtful and responsible guy. Whether he is or he is not with Park Min Young, I believe he will not let what MY has gone through before happens again. 

Whether MY is madly in love or not only she knows. I doubt even if God knows it let alone that fortune teller, but from what I saw, MY was the one who kept a poker-face and drew a line in public scenarios with Park Seo Joon. Whatever the reason is, only Park Min Young knows. All I could say is: everything you hear and read, take it lightly, take it for fun, don’t sleep on it. Only time can tell and you just need to have patience, and support for them.

• Like 6

In Twitter there are many Fortune Tellers too especially for KPop and crazy how many of the tweets came true so a lot of KPop fans follow the fortune telling accounts. 

I do not believe fortune tellers too but let us not stop those weibo fans from discussing what the person means. It's their right to discuss and it does not mean they are so into PPC that they had no life either. It's like us here in Soompi we discuss extensively here but it does not mean we are taking everything so seriously and we are not having fun. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

In Twitter there are many Fortune Tellers too especially for KPop and crazy how many of the tweets came true so a lot of KPop fans follow the fortune telling accounts. 

I do not believe fortune tellers too but let us not stop those weibo fans from discussing what the person means. It's their right to discuss and it does not mean they are so into PPC that they had no life either. It's like us here in Soompi we discuss extensively here but it does not mean we are taking everything so seriously and we are not having fun. 

I’m not asking anyone to stop those discussions on weibo. But to me, those are discussions that will lead us no where because it was not based on factual information. All I asked was that people to take it lightly. And be mindful when spreading information on this forum. China population is ~ 1.4 billion but Asian population is ~ 4.5b. So 1.4b that can read Chinese, but at least ~ 1.5b from the rest of Asia can read English. And when one person that can read English from this forum takes the info and makes a post in their own language, the next day people that can’t read English will all know. It’s how wide spread the information on this forum is. We’ve seen how info from this forum has been leaked out to Instagram shippers and how Sports DongA used it. Rubbish media.

By all means, collect information. But if you support PP, be mindful when sharing info on this forum.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

Why I feel like second to this:D

Can you elaborate on this?:D I kept reading that she is from a rich family,, is there some info about her family background? and anything about hr father? I don't really read anything about him.  I just read somewhere that she lives with her mom and her older sister lives in Singapore.

2 hours ago, mimixemix said:

I don’t believe in 3ys dating but i believe they like each other, i feel like they are started dating after wwwsk. Or at least started to know each other after wwwsk. 

Why I don’t believe the 3ys dating it’s because last year during the AAA they didn’t seems like know each other well, i mean they were too cool , look at their reaction when ones get their trophies, PMY didn’t even looked at PSJ when he went up to the stage. 

There are a lot of reasons to me to  believe they are dating/like each other/will be together in the future, 

one of the reason is in wwwsk episode 13th. 

i agree.. I don't think that htey have been dating for 3 years,,.   BUT, I think they know each other.. mainly because I think it was PSJ who pursued her years ago.  I think PSJ already liked PMY even before WWWSK, hence the dating rumors.  But I don't think they were dating then.  I also believe that they gotten a lot closer because of WWWSK. Maybe now they have a deeper relationship.  But I could understand all the privacy.  PMY is extremely private about her private life.  She knows how to separate her career and personal life.  I think this time, she wants this relationship to go further, and I admire PSJ for respecting all the privacy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, polydadmiac said:

I don’t see any difference!!!!

The difference is..... with all the other women, PSJ acts natural as a gentleman.  He doesn't hesitate to touch them of hold their hand because he knows there won't be an issue since its completely platonic that he is just simply assisting them.   But with PMY he is trying so hard to hold back his actions.. you can clearly see how much he wanted to hold her, but instead he just keeps on gripping his hands to stop himself. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

11 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Can you elaborate on this?:D I kept reading that she is from a rich family,, is there some info about her family background? and anything about hr father? I don't really read anything about him.  I just read somewhere that she lives with her mom and her older sister lives in Singapore.

About her family background it's been discussed in previous page, I don't remember the page number, you need to backtrack, her father own a hospital or something like that, sorry my memory is bad, one thing for sure is she comes from really rich family

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

i agree.. I don't think that htey have been dating for 3 years,,.   BUT, I think they know each other.. mainly because I think it was PSJ who pursued her years ago.  I think PSJ already liked PMY even before WWWSK, hence the dating rumors.  But I don't think they were dating then.  I also believe that they gotten a lot closer because of WWWSK. Maybe now they have a deeper relationship.  But I could understand all the privacy.  PMY is extremely private about her private life.  She knows how to separate her career and personal life.  I think this time, she wants this relationship to go further, and I admire PSJ for respecting all the privacy.

They were spotted together in January 2018 that was before WWWSK.

- There was someone who posted in Naver PSJ dating PMY

- and there was another one who said her friend tweeted sometime in January 2018 that she saw PSJ and PMY dating in a salon. 

I think they already started dating before WWWSK. But not 3 years. Maybe around last quarter of 2017. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

About her family background it's been discussed in previous page, I don't remember the page number, you need to backtrack, her father own a hospital or something like that, sorry my memory is bad, one thing for sure is she comes from really rich family

Owning a hospital is not true. They are rich but not filthy rich. Someone who knew her sister in SG said as far as she knew, they are rich but not filthy rich and her sister even said what we read in gossip pages about them are not entirely true.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

Oh wow.. that would be 500 pages.. :lol: will try to find time then.. haha.. thank you though.  But PMY made a name for herself as an actress.  (a really good one!) I don't think her family background would affect her relationship.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Owning a hospital is not true. They are rich but not filthy rich. Someone who knew her sister in SG said as far as she knew, they are rich but not filthy rich and her sister even said what we read in gossip pages about them are not entirely true.

I'm sorry my bad

2 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Oh wow.. that would be 500 pages.. :lol: will try to find time then.. haha.. thank you though.  But PMY made a name for herself as an actress.  (a really good one!) I don't think her family background would affect her relationship.

Yes she's being one of Korea's top actress because her acting skill is A+ and her hardwork

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

ohhh.. i guess some news were just exaggerated.  But thank you guys for the info.. I was just curious.  But anyways.  it did look like she came from a well off family.Let's leave it at that. :D  i just don't hear anything about her father though.

18 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

They were spotted together in January 2018 that was before WWWSK.

- There was someone who posted in Naver PSJ dating PMY

- and there was another one who said her friend tweeted sometime in January 2018 that she saw PSJ and PMY dating in a salon. 

I think they already started dating before WWWSK. But not 3 years. Maybe around last quarter of 2017. 

I haven’t heard about the spotted together in jan and dating in salon.