[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

9 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

no, 조심해 is banmal(=talk down)

Wow. So obvious? They are so smart to choose the Cosmo. I’m happy that K media attention was on AAA. Looks like the event is quite out of reach from K-media. I hope South Korea public should let them be.

Also, did you guys notice that he switched the trophy to his left hand? So he left his right hand free while walking down the stairs. Maybe it was a random act, but it just looked to me that he was prepared to help MY if there were issues. 

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

wow.. psj said 조심해=be careful 

Oh how sweet of him...in this vid I can clearly see him whispering something and then checking if someone wasn't looking at them lol 

Reminds when he said that to PMY when they shot that scene in the restaurant and PMY was in jealousy mode and have to eat her noodles quickly lol

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

I'm nervous everytime fans post "codes" on Instagram I'm afraid that reports might use those codes to write news like last time

I do not think that will happen again because Sports DongA has been widely criticized for using fan collages as evidences. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Wow. So obvious? They are so smart to choose the Cosmo. I’m happy that K media attention was on AAA. Looks like the event is quite out of reach from K-media. I hope South Korea public should let them be.

Also, did you guys notice that he switched the trophy to his left hand? So he left his right hand free while walking down the stairs. Maybe it was a random act, but it just looked to me that he was prepared to help MY if there were issues. 

seeing wwwsk bts, psj used the familiar form(banmal) to pmy from the beginning. only in formal events(press conference, interview..), both used formal form(honorific) to each other. because it's an interview manner.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

seeing wwwsk bts, psj used the familiar form(banmal) to pmy from the beginning. only in formal events(press conference, interview..), both used formal form(honorific) to each other. because it's a interview manner.

But he never called her Noona :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

37 minutes ago, park2park said:

I found the link to that Vlive interview. Watch starting 20:40. Definitely very suspicious. PMY looked like shes ready to flip the table on that woman then we have chansung thinking "ooh shoot what to do" LOL. Definitely suspicious 

https://m.vlive.tv/video/31232

The woman wants to end the interview with the usual Korean game of making an acrostic "poem" from the syllables of the drama's title. Usually each person is supposed to come up with a word or phrase related to the drama or movie that starts with the syllable they get. They do that all the time on movie/ drama interviews,  and it can get silly.  However, when it comes to her turn, the syllable is "pa", but instead of thinking of a word or a line that starts with "Pa" she says "Park SeoJoon," which/ who,  of course, has nothing to do with this interview or the drama..... That's when it really becomes weird, and everyone is either speechless for a moment or is jumping in to cover up the awkwardness. Chansung is the quickest to recover by teasing the interviewer, who is clearly increasingly more embarrassed. Good stuff!! LOL

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

I do not think that will happen again because Sports DongA has been widely criticized for using fan collages as evidences. 

I hope media stop digging their personal life, I dont want PPC to back to their "hiding" mode again, they just starting to attend and event together, we don't want this Cosmo event be the first and the last, do we??

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

seeing wwwsk bts, psj used the familiar form(banmal) to pmy from the beginning. only in formal events(press conference, interview..), both used formal form(honorific) to each other. because it's an interview manner.

Nice catch!!  I went back to those after your post. You're so right!!

• Like 1

look at his face when he said be careful to her, 

if you guys look closely / paying more attention to his face or his expressions you’ll see a real PSJ there, not actor PSJ but PSJ as a regular man or a human like us. 

like a regular man taking care of his woman.

I know he is always gentle but in this video especially when he said be careful to her,the feelings is different.. i can feel the boyfriend or even husband vibes on him. 

I love this video so much... he’s amazing and sweet . I want a man like him as my future husband. 

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

I wanna know..in Korean, when we using 'ssi' to the older one, is it polite? Or we can using 'ssi' to the older one, not using noona or hyung, it showed our respect? 

for polite. celebrities can't call co workers as just their names in the formal events. it's very rude.

PMY also called PSJ as Seojoon ssi in interviews, press con and dvd couple commentary teaser~:rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

for polite. celebrities can't call co workers as just their names in the formal events. it's very rude.

PMY also called PSJ as Seojoon ssi in interviews, press con and dvd couple commentary teaser~:rolleyes:

aahh  that dvd couple commentary teaser.. do you know which scenes they were commenting on? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

for polite. PMY also called PSJ as Seojoon ssi in interviews, press con and dvd couple commentary teaser~:rolleyes:

I'm not very knowledgeable on Korean culture. What do you think the purpose of them attending this event together? Is it really kind of "testing the waters"?

But, damn, honestly, after that dating rumours, I didn't expect something like Cosmo 28/11 happened. So I don't know how many times I had to thank Cosmo for inviting them both and organized it on the same day as AAA. The photo of them both in one frame with their awards is now much more precious to me.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

30 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

I wanna know..in Korean, when we using 'ssi' to the older one, is it polite? Or we can using 'ssi' to the older one, not using noona or hyung, it showed our respect? 

Hi @snitchdream08

- Ssi (씨) when attached to a name actually translates to Mr./Ms./Mrs. By saying Park Min Young-ssi 박민영씨 he was calling him formally as Ms. Park Min Young, as a sign of respect. It can be used to refer to anyone whether he or she is younger or older than you.

Noona on the other hand is the honorific term used by men to refer to women who are older but it is only used when they are close to the older woman. Usually it means that they are like brother/sister in terms of relationship but there's really no rule about it because as far as I remember SJK called SHK noona at one point in time and look what they are now -- husband and wife. 

You only use one or the other. For example you either say Park Min Young-ssi, or Park Min Young noona. Both connote respect but ssi is the more formal one.

On the case of our PPC, PSJ is known to use Noona for female costars who are older than him so him preferring not to use such honorific for PMY may mean he doesn't see himself or that he doesn't want to position himself as someone younger than PMY. It may also mean that he doesn't want to highlight the age gap especially because during the presscon at the start of WWWSK he mentioned how they are "of the same age".

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

aahh  that dvd couple commentary teaser.. do you know which scenes they were commenting on? 

dvd team didn't show which scenes are they commenting. just guessing, seems like all kiss scenes and all romantic scenes picked by viewers. pmy said because all commemtary scenes are kiss scenes, she doesn't know what she should say about that.:D  and director said they filmed more bed scenes ep.13 for dvd version. hahahahaha:lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 1