Quantcast
Jump to content
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, tali58 said:

Interesting!  You also posted, I think, that PSJ's name came up during a group interview for QF7D. Do you happen to have a link to that video? Wasn't that around the same time as HWARANG?

 

 

QF7D interview was about FFMW time as both dramas were aired about the same time on KBS

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, newkid09 said:

 

Yep, I won't be surprised if he recommended her name. I never bought the excuse that he didn't have the "power" to do that seeing that some of the cast members of WWWSK were from his previous shows and because of his current fame in Korea. Besides, it's a common occurrence in the entertainment industry for big celebs/leads to suggest names of friends and producers do ask them and take their suggestions into consideration. A-list celebs also have a say on how the script should run and how their characters should be portrayed despite what was initially envisioned. In light of these recent events, I would say that this is a well-thought-out plan of outing themselves.

 

Seeing that they really are a thing in light of the recent events, what's your take guys? What steps do you think they will take next? :wub:

 

They will not take any steps if you guys keep guessing and deducting like this. 

 

Please guys, whatever in the past, let it go. Do not bring back an old, provoking discussion. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, polydadmiac said:

 

They will not take any steps if you guys keep guessing and deducting like this. 

 

Please guys, whatever in the past, let it go. Do not bring back an old, provoking discussion. 

 

I'm sorry if this was a provoking topic. I had no idea that this is a sensitive topic since I just came here recently. How about you post some ground rules here so that newbies like me could avoid discussing stuff like this? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, newkid09 said:

 

Yep, I won't be surprised if he recommended her name. I never bought the excuse that he didn't have the "power" to do that seeing that some of the cast members of WWWSK were from his previous shows and because of his current fame in Korea. Besides, it's a common occurrence in the entertainment industry for big celebs/leads to suggest names of friends and producers do ask them and take their suggestions into consideration. A-list celebs also have a say on how the script should run and how their characters should be portrayed despite what was initially envisioned. In light of these recent events, I would say that this is a well-thought-out plan of outing themselves.

 

Seeing that they really are a thing in light of the recent events, what's your take guys? What steps do you think they will take next? :wub:

i don't think so. a reporter said pmy was the first actress who received wwwsk script and proposal. and pmy was topped in the poll for Miso character before wwwsk. moreover, Director said in the recent Tvn joy festival talk, because he thought psj and pmy are perfect for Youngjoon and Miso, he offered them wwwsk from the start. 

but i think if ppc have been in relationship before wwwsk, when ppc were offered together, they thought it will be a good chance.:D

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

 

 

The girl standing next to PSJ is Tang Yan, one of the most famous c-actress and this vid makes me laugh because she and her now husband used to be like PPC when there were dating rumours abt them. In public they would always avoid each other, keeping everything low profile and then on set or off-cam they were so sweat. Luo Jin is known to be a real gentleman and always has those sweat, discreat gestures toward Tang Yan. -_-

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Luo Jin is like Park Seo Joon. He’s very caring for Tang Yan. I didn’t follow them much but after they announced their relationship everytime they attended events together he cared for Tang Yan at every single minute. My most favourite Cbiz couple.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Luo Jin is like Park Seo Joon. He’s very caring for Tang Yan. I didn’t follow them much but after they announced their relationship everytime they attended events together he cared for Tang Yan at every single minute. My most favourite Cbiz couple.

 

Exactly PPC reminds me of them so much. Both couple are low profile and very private. Tang Yan and PMY have similar path as well, at the beginning of her career she dated Roy chiu a taiwanese actor and he was at the peak of his career and never wanted to admit his relationship with her. She suffered a lot from his fangirls, the pressure from media etc...and when they broke up she never ever talked abt her love life again, she was linked to many of her co-actors but nope, at the end never confirmed anything until Luo Jin, and then wedding. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

 

 

QF7D interview was about FFMW time as both dramas were aired about the same time on KBS

 

 

 

And Chansung looking to PMY too

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, newkid09 said:

 

I'm sorry if this was a provoking topic. I had no idea that this is a sensitive topic since I just came here recently. How about you post some ground rules here so that newbies like me could avoid discussing stuff like this? 

 

No don't worry there are no rules nor forbidden topic.. It's just that many times expectations have often led us to disappointment and frustation esp when it comes to PPC lol 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

And Chansung looking to PMY too

PMY is *not* amused when the interviewer loses it over PSJ. Lol. At first, PMY tried to move it on by telling the guys to now give their word.  All the guys look over at PMY. Some interesting reactions! Chansung almost gives it away, but his idol "public face" training came through. He actually is the one that deflects the attention from PMY by teasing the interviewer that she, the MC, wants PSJ there. 

 

@Cheryl295, Thank you for posting the video!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

And Chansung looking to PMY too

I think the eng sub for the interview said that they were asked to name something when the emcee gives out a word...they were asked about the word "park" and pmy said psj's name. That was when chansung looked at pmy...i think saw the link here somewhere...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, newkid09 said:

 

I'm sorry if this was a provoking topic. I had no idea that this is a sensitive topic since I just came here recently. How about you post some ground rules here so that newbies like me could avoid discussing stuff like this? 

You're just fine. There are no rules or forbidden topics. We all just want the best for both PSJ and PMY. Welcome!!:)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kongairui said:

I think the eng sub for the interview said that they were asked to name something when the emcee gives out a word...they were asked about the word "park" and pmy said psj's name. That was when chansung looked at pmy...i think saw the link here somewhere...

 

The MC said "Park Seo Joon" then MY and the whole casts showed some "hanging" reaction for a few seconds. Chansung's reaction was gold. This video has been posted and discussed thoroughly in some of the previous pages. I included in my PPC timeline event in page 489.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

 

It looked like she took her glass of drink with a straw (since she got it above her plate and how she was holding it).. and let PSJ drink.. maybe PSJ was really thirsty or she let him taste her choice of drink. :D But the sweet part is they couldve asked for a new one.. but PMY casually and normally let PSJ drink on it. :wub:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, kongairui said:

I think the eng sub for the interview said that they were asked to name something when the emcee gives out a word...they were asked about the word "park" and pmy said psj's name. That was when chansung looked at pmy...i think saw the link here somewhere...

 

I have watched this intw before, they play some words game.....so PMY just whispering "PARK" to Lee Dong Gun, the the MC spilled out PSJ name since it started with "Park" . But Chansung reaction were :w00t: **suspicious n fishy** .On that time actually I didn't believed that they had 3 years relationship but then this video made me think that PPC might has begun the relationship that year.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found the link to that Vlive interview. Watch starting 20:40. Definitely very suspicious. PMY looked like shes ready to flip the table on that woman then we have chansung thinking "ooh shoot what to do" LOL. Definitely suspicious 

 

https://m.vlive.tv/video/31232

  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...