[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

21 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Luo Jin is like Park Seo Joon. He’s very caring for Tang Yan. I didn’t follow them much but after they announced their relationship everytime they attended events together he cared for Tang Yan at every single minute. My most favourite Cbiz couple.

Exactly PPC reminds me of them so much. Both couple are low profile and very private. Tang Yan and PMY have similar path as well, at the beginning of her career she dated Roy chiu a taiwanese actor and he was at the peak of his career and never wanted to admit his relationship with her. She suffered a lot from his fangirls, the pressure from media etc...and when they broke up she never ever talked abt her love life again, she was linked to many of her co-actors but nope, at the end never confirmed anything until Luo Jin, and then wedding. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

44 minutes ago, newkid09 said:

I'm sorry if this was a provoking topic. I had no idea that this is a sensitive topic since I just came here recently. How about you post some ground rules here so that newbies like me could avoid discussing stuff like this? 

No don't worry there are no rules nor forbidden topic.. It's just that many times expectations have often led us to disappointment and frustation esp when it comes to PPC lol 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

And Chansung looking to PMY too

PMY is *not* amused when the interviewer loses it over PSJ. Lol. At first, PMY tried to move it on by telling the guys to now give their word.  All the guys look over at PMY. Some interesting reactions! Chansung almost gives it away, but his idol "public face" training came through. He actually is the one that deflects the attention from PMY by teasing the interviewer that she, the MC, wants PSJ there. 

@Cheryl295, Thank you for posting the video!

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

And Chansung looking to PMY too

I think the eng sub for the interview said that they were asked to name something when the emcee gives out a word...they were asked about the word "park" and pmy said psj's name. That was when chansung looked at pmy...i think saw the link here somewhere...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, newkid09 said:

I'm sorry if this was a provoking topic. I had no idea that this is a sensitive topic since I just came here recently. How about you post some ground rules here so that newbies like me could avoid discussing stuff like this? 

You're just fine. There are no rules or forbidden topics. We all just want the best for both PSJ and PMY. Welcome!!:)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kongairui said:

I think the eng sub for the interview said that they were asked to name something when the emcee gives out a word...they were asked about the word "park" and pmy said psj's name. That was when chansung looked at pmy...i think saw the link here somewhere...

The MC said "Park Seo Joon" then MY and the whole casts showed some "hanging" reaction for a few seconds. Chansung's reaction was gold. This video has been posted and discussed thoroughly in some of the previous pages. I included in my PPC timeline event in page 489.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

It looked like she took her glass of drink with a straw (since she got it above her plate and how she was holding it).. and let PSJ drink.. maybe PSJ was really thirsty or she let him taste her choice of drink. :D But the sweet part is they couldve asked for a new one.. but PMY casually and normally let PSJ drink on it. :wub:

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, kongairui said:

I have watched this intw before, they play some words game.....so PMY just whispering "PARK" to Lee Dong Gun, the the MC spilled out PSJ name since it started with "Park" . But Chansung reaction were :w00t: **suspicious n fishy** .On that time actually I didn't believed that they had 3 years relationship but then this video made me think that PPC might has begun the relationship that year.

• Like 1