[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

26 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

The difference is..... with all the other women, PSJ acts natural as a gentleman.  He doesn't hesitate to touch them of hold their hand because he knows there won't be an issue since its completely platonic that he is just simply assisting them.   But with PMY he is trying so hard to hold back his actions.. you can clearly see how much he wanted to hold her, but instead he just keeps on gripping his hands to stop himself. :lol:

Does anyone here think the problem is from Park Min Young’s side? Like she would not be happy if he shows too much attention to her in public scenarios? She must have really hated Park Seo Joon because she only shows a face like a sociopath when she was with Park Seo Joon in public :joy:

• LOL 3

17 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

They were spotted together in January 2018 that was before WWWSK.

- There was someone who posted in Naver PSJ dating PMY

- and there was another one who said her friend tweeted sometime in January 2018 that she saw PSJ and PMY dating in a salon. 

I think they already started dating before WWWSK. But not 3 years. Maybe around last quarter of 2017. 

Wow point no 1 and 3 so surprising. Didn't know that:w00t:

Just now, polydadmiac said:

Does anyone here think the problem is from Park Min Young’s side? Like she would not be happy if he shows too much attention to her in public scenarios? She must have really hated Park Seo Joon because she only shows a face like a sociopath when she was with Park Seo Joon in public :joy:

I think its not like that. The difference is PSJ looked stiff with PMY because there is something going on between them so PSJ couldn't relax like he did to other woman

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

She was so sweet and attentive to him

at their table. I guess they talked about not to interact while on stage. 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Wow point no 1 and 3 so surprising. Didn't know that:w00t:

I think its not like that. The difference is PSJ looked stiff with PMY because there is something going on between them so PSJ couldn't relax like he did to other woman

Question for you: if they have been dating for long then why he still couldn't relax when he was with her? 

2 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

She was so sweet and attentive to him

at their table. I guess they talked about not to interact while on stage. 

I feel funny on my own comment. I just want to say that MY's face whenever SJ around in public looked very interesting. I was thinking about some other descriptions but at the end I used sociopath :joy: I hope MY doesn't lurk in this forum. 

• LOL 1

3 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

nahhh.. It's  not like that at all.  If anything she can be sometimes careless with her actions, if you would watch some of their interviews together during WWWSK.  And all those caught in the act moments from their table during Cosmo. :lol:   But I think for her, when they are actually in front of the camera, doing work related stuff, they are strictly professional. If anything, PMY is very affectionate to PSJ if you would just really observe.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Question for you: if they have been dating for long then why he still couldn't relax when he was with her? 

i think its not that he cant relax when he’s with her.. he cant relax because he’s with her in public and he knows all eyes are on them.. we dont know how he is when he’s with her in private lol.. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

9 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Simple answer for this:

Because they were used to hiding for so long and they knew how cruel knetz are and they both strongly said their convictions about wanting a private relationships.

Just like a person talking a lie detector test, someone who is hiding something cannot relax. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

I guess it's because they haven't spend much time in public eye just yet since their dating rumors became such big news.  The Cosmo event was their first event to attend to since the news came out.  It's a lot different to be with someone in private than when all eyes are on you. 

• Like 1

For example:

Songsong Couple first public appearance in DOTS Press Con they looked so awkward and tense and they were not sweet when they should have been to promote their drama.

It turned out they had just arrived from a secret vacation from NYC and although there were no rumors at that time yet, they were so conscious not to give hints to the media at the presscon they are a real couple. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

IN MY OPINION If until now they still don’t date , it’s because PSJ doesn’t know how to approach her. 

It seems like PMY is the one who always makes the decision or leads, idk if it’s because she is older than him, or is it because he loves her so much that he wants her to feel happy by doing everything she wants.

Idk

6 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I guess it's because they haven't spend much time in public eye just yet since their dating rumors became such big news.  The Cosmo event was their first event to attend to since the news came out.  It's a lot different to be with someone in private than when all eyes are on you. 

Then what is the reason behind appearing together in public again at Cosmo? Why can't they just hide until they are ready to announce their relationship? This is the point that I still haven't been able to get my head around.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Then what is the reason behind appearing together in public again at Cosmo? Why can't they just hide until they are ready to announce their relationship? This is the point that I still haven't been able to get my head around.

We all dont know that but somehow if they are a real couple, I have a feeling they would eventually show up in the future so when the time comes for an announcement, it would not be too shocking after their denials.  

I was just surprised though it came too soon after TVN Joy when I thought it would be take a long time before they will attend same event.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Why hide and lose work opportunities? Maybe they went there so that their agencies would be able to network for jobs (dramas, movies, cfs...) in the Chinese market? Also rarely do korean celeb couples want to announce their relationships unless they want to announce their wedding but they can still sometimes appear in the same events because it is not only about their relationship but other aspects of their life.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

maybe they want to test the water and see the reaction from public? or maybe they want to thnk fans that want to see them together? or maybe they want to spend time together? or maybe they really want to eat genuine chinese foods served by shangrila hotel? idk lol just making stuffs up here 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

5 minutes ago, daloula said:

Why hide and lose work opportunities? Maybe they went there so that their agencies would be able to network for jobs (dramas, movies, cfs...) in the Chinese market? Also rarely do korean celeb couples want to announce their relationships unless they want to announce their wedding but they can still sometimes appear in the same events because it is not only about their relationship but other aspects of their life.

They were only there for less than 24 hours PSJ arrived at Shanghai airport  9:35 am Nov 28 in China and by 8am November 29 he was already back at the airport and they even went out early from the event. What kind of network would that do anyway.

Considering PSJ's very busy schedule, I wonder why he still went when they had a lot of chances to do networking in China some other time. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

It is not because of PMY but public attention. In that video, if we compare when PSJ with other woman and PSJ with PMY we can see the difference. But once again its because there must be something going on between them. He doesn't want about their relationship is up again to public.

• Like 2

Ok so I just summarise all your OPINIONS: (note: this is just people's opinions. It is not facts. If anyone shares this I take no responsibility).

1. That they are real couple - due to their off cam close interactions and relaxing natural behaviours.

2. On cam stiffness and cold is to reduce the hatred and bad comments from Knetz after dating rumour denials? It's a mutual agreement between the two. 

3. This Cosmo event is just the first one for them to start appearing again slowly in public after dating rumours so if later they announce their relationship people will not be shocked? 

I still have a few questions in mind. But let's leave things here. The next couple of months would be interesting, as I guess the truth should be unfold in the next few months. 

• Like 3