[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

3 hours ago, tali58 said:

This "evidence" given in this article about PSJ and BJH from 2015 sounds almost identical to what's now being written about PSJ and PMY. Except for the walks togethe, and the fact that the actors are farther in their careers. In many sentences,  if you switch the names of the actresses, you wouldn't be able to tell which actress it's about.  

https://www.soompi.com/article/687129wpp/baek-jin-hee-and-park-seo-joon-have-been-dating-for-two-years

Even he also move to near BJH's house. :o

9 hours ago, tali58 said:

You worded exactly my impressions on both scenes! I felt the same way,  and was wondering if others had the same impression. 

He always 'becomes' any of the characters he plays. That's why he's such a good actor. So in WR, it's the character kissing. But In WWWSK, it does seem that the man PSJ breaks through the separation from the character.  

Also,  the difference, in my eyes, isn't in the technique, (and he's got some fierce technique in both!), but the energy of the chemistry is totally different. 

Agreed! One thing I admire about PSJ, aside from his chemistry with all of his female leads, is that he can be the character that he's portraying. He's different as Dong Ma in FFMY and LYJ in WWWSK. Such a versatile and funny actor and that's a rare gem to find even in Hollywood where we have some actors/actresses portraying different characters but with the same style hence the stereotype. LOL. 

I've seen some episodes of FFMY and I agree with you guys. He has great chemistry with KJW (as an aside, I think KJW likes him lol) BUT it's him being Dong Ma and NOT PSJ in their scenes. As LYJ, I wasn't surprised when we got to see a different version of him as the show went on. He started as this "robot" who was actually in love with his secretary/childhood friend all along so it was natural that he became more and more human as we delved into the story. One of my favorite scenes was when drunken Mi So was talking to him in a cute way. If you look closely at his reactions and expressions, it was PSJ's smiles and movements and not LYJ. That's when I saw him more as PSJ than the character. As for PMY, she's a veteran actress who knows the ropes far too well. If she made it a vow not to get caught dating anyone, she can hide it even in her performances. Which is why I think it was a very smart move that they chose this project to work together (again assuming they're really dating) because they had to act "within" a certain parameter because the show was taken from a webtoon. Can you imagine if they had a different project where they were allowed to do whatever they wanted with their characters?? I think we would no longer see the characters but PSJ and PMY dating. HAHAHA!! :D

5 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Even he also move to near BJH's house. :o

Considering that he also lives near PMY, is it safe to conclude that they also have dates inside their cars? LOL. 

*I forgot to add something. I don't know if you guys saw that pic of PSJ patting KJW's head during their press conference I think. Shippers from other teams find that endearing and romantic but I beg to differ. That's something you do when you think of the other person as younger than you...almost like a younger/baby sister. I remember having a crush on this guy who was 3 years older than me. He did that to me too and I thought it meant he liked me back only for me to find out he saw me as a little sister. *sad* hahaha!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, newkid09 said:

Agreed! One thing I admire about PSJ, aside from his chemistry with all of his female leads, is that he can be the character that he's portraying. He's different as Dong Ma in FFMY and LYJ in WWWSK. Such a versatile and funny actor and that's a rare gem to find even in Hollywood where we have some actors/actresses portraying different characters but with the same style hence the stereotype. LOL. 

I've seen some episodes of FFMY and I agree with you guys. He has great chemistry with KJW (as an aside, I think KJW likes him lol) BUT it's him being Dong Ma and NOT PSJ in their scenes. As LYJ, I wasn't surprised when we got to see a different version of him as the show went on. He started as this "robot" who was actually in love with his secretary/childhood friend all along so it was natural that he became more and more human as we delved into the story. One of my favorite scenes was when drunken Mi So was talking to him in a cute way. If you look closely at his reactions and expressions, it was PSJ's smiles and movements and not LYJ. That's when I saw him more as PSJ than the character. As for PMY, she's a veteran actress who knows the ropes far too well. If she made it a vow not to get caught dating anyone, she can hide it even in her performances. Which is why I think it was a very smart move that they chose this project to work together (again assuming they're really dating) because they had to act "within" a certain parameter because the show was taken from a webtoon. Can you imagine if they had a different project where they were allowed to do whatever they wanted with their characters?? I think we would no longer see the characters but PSJ and PMY dating. HAHAHA!! :D

Considering that he also lives near PMY, is it safe to conclude that they also have dates inside their cars? LOL. 

*I forgot to add something. I don't know if you guys saw that pic of PSJ patting KJW's head during their press conference I think. Shippers from other teams find that endearing and romantic but I beg to differ. That's something you do when you think of the other person as younger than you...almost like a younger/baby sister. I remember having a crush on this guy who was 3 years older than me. He did that to me too and I thought it meant he liked me back only for me to find out he saw me as a little sister. *sad* hahaha!!

Exactly what I thought too....agreed with all of you. For me, start from ep 8 when they first kiss...PSJ looked so relieved that from that ep on He can be his true “color” without being caught LOL....He looks like He is deeply in love...no matter as LYJ  nor as PSJ. 

I watch that youtube video that has compared his gestures in several drama as WL,SWP,FFMY...yes,he was a good kisser but it him as an actor...I found it his hand gestures was so awkward and not comfortable during the kiss or bed scene.

But I think we all agree that in WWWSK his hand was literally so “comfortable”, so into each other....Its like a magnet into PMY body.After that closet kiss.....My head said “I think they are dating, it seems they already done that before “ and PSJ hand were out of control lol 

as a matter of they dont want to come to some event togather,sometimes i think they dont want “them” as a couple will have more impact that the event itself.

You know entertainment people/news will goes crazy about that and the news itself will be not about the event/achievement but its gonna about them dating news.

Remember, both of them are very considerate person but also very private...so I wish them well,keep hiding till the wedding bell ringing!

• Like 4

6 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Pics-Art-11-23-08-55-19.png

His hands..accidentally always in an inappropriate place :D

As much as I'd like them to be a couple, I don't think these aren't "inappropriate". They're in keeping with the scene portrayed. Good actors and dancers can feel very comfortable with their performance partners, as they practice together scenes that require close touching. They show a level of comfort with each other,  but actors and dancers can fake those. I'm on a performing Argentine Tango troupe. As you know,  Argentine Tango is an intimate dance.  Even the hold un France is called an "embrace."  When my dance partner and I (we're definitely not a couple) practice and perform our numbers in shows,  some of the choreography requires very intimate closeness. His hands and our bodies can seem to be touching intimately, and sometimes the audience thinks we're a couple because of where his hands touch, but we're not.  This happened to others on our troupe as well. When people think that we are a couple, then we know we did a good job taking the story the choreographers wanted us do tell. 

Where I see the signs for more than friendship between our Parks is in the bts clips, and in the chemistry between them. There's an energy flowing between them that's more than friendship. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, tali58 said:

@park2park, Is this a scene in the show, or a bts shot?

Its from a scene where Miso was drunk.

35 minutes ago, tali58 said:

As much as I'd like them to be a couple, I don't think these aren't "inappropriate". They're in keeping with the scene portrayed. Good actors and dancers can feel very comfortable with their performance partners, as they practice together scenes that require close touching. They show a level of comfort with each other,  but actors and dancers can fake those. I'm on a performing Argentine Tango troupe. As you know,  Argentine Tango is an intimate dance.  Even the hold un France is called an "embrace."  When my dance partner and I (we're definitely not a couple) practice and perform our numbers in shows,  some of the choreography requires very intimate closeness. His hands and our bodies can seem to be touching intimately, and sometimes the audience thinks we're a couple because of where his hands touch, but we're not.  This happened to others on our troupe as well. When people think that we are a couple, then we know we did a good job taking the story the choreographers wanted us do tell. 

Where I see the signs for more than friendship between our Parks is in the bts clips, and in the chemistry between them. There's an energy flowing between them that's more than friendship. 

I somewhat disagree on this. The "inappropriate" we're referring to (or at least to me) is that fact those places are known to be sensitive yet he looks extremely comfortable doing it so we don't think it's just pure acting. There are scenes in dramas we know between actor to actor they have to do scenes where it involves touching inappropriate/sensitive places and they look uncomfortable doing it in the eyes of viewers but w/ PSJ and PMY it's different, in fact during the closet scene I think PSJ even tried to make it look uncomfortable so he doesn't get questioned. It's just the feeling I'm referring to.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, tali58 said:

Hmm, that definitely makes sense, but I still have reservations because there's a very distinct culture when it comes to 'korean drama acting.' I think if it was any other entertainment medium, your argument would apply, but I think his actions have to be appraised and contextualized by the culture that they belong to! :) I remember watching a BTS for some drama a while back and I realized that the main actor wasn't actually cradling the actress' face - he was hovering it just an inch over her face to sell the illusion of intimacy. I was FLOORED LOL. But being the veteran kdrama addict that I am, :P I've now come to realize that it's expected of the actors to use such 'manner hands' and be extremely cognizant of where and how their bodies overlap.  Therefore, PSJ taking small liberties (although subconsciously) is a fairly huge deal (in my humble, thirst-driven opinion :P ).

The following is probably PSJ's internal monologue :P 

Image result for now kiss gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

On 11/21/2018 at 6:53 AM, kongairui said:
On 11/21/2018 at 6:26 AM, Elena Maery Lizze Dacasin said:
  •  

I read the webnovel and it's still in chapter 96 (and counting)... I think ive also read the webnovel several times now

Where we can read the webnovel? I mean webnovel not the webtoon. Thank you my friend.

16 hours ago, park2park said:

Its from a scene where Miso was drunk.

I somewhat disagree on this. The "inappropriate" we're referring to (or at least to me) is that fact those places are known to be sensitive yet he looks extremely comfortable doing it so we don't think it's just pure acting. There are scenes in dramas we know between actor to actor they have to do scenes where it involves touching inappropriate/sensitive places and they look uncomfortable doing it in the eyes of viewers but w/ PSJ and PMY it's different, in fact during the closet scene I think PSJ even tried to make it look uncomfortable so he doesn't get questioned. It's just the feeling I'm referring to.

You guys have the same point anyway.. :D 

PMY and PSJ are so comfortable with each other that even when hands go to places where its not needed.. they dont seem to mind. Yes, the scene calls for it and Yes it seemed natural and normal for them. Hence, the spark and oozing chemistry they have both on and off screen. 

I remember the "punishment kiss". i noticed how PSJ grazed his nose slowly to PMYs nose when he changed sides for the kiss. Check on PMYs reaction.. she seemed to like it. :wub:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

45 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

remember the "punishment kiss". i noticed how PSJ grazed his nose slowly to PMYs nose when he changed sides for the kiss. Check on PMYs reaction.. she seemed to like it.

And she smiled in the middle of kiss:wub:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

You guys have the same point anyway.. :D 

PMY and PSJ are so comfortable with each other that even when hands go to places where its not needed.. they dont seem to mind. Yes, the scene calls for it and Yes it seemed natural and normal for them. Hence, the spark and oozing chemistry they have both on and off screen. 

I remember the "punishment kiss". i noticed how PSJ grazed his nose slowly to PMYs nose when he changed sides for the kiss. Check on PMYs reaction.. she seemed to like it. :wub:

Exactly! Lol. Thank you! :D

On 11/22/2018 at 1:57 PM, sumool said:

Even the newspaper where it was first reported is the same (Sports Donga).

IKR?!