Quantcast
Jump to content
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, park2park said:

Its from a scene where Miso was drunk.

 

I somewhat disagree on this. The "inappropriate" we're referring to (or at least to me) is that fact those places are known to be sensitive yet he looks extremely comfortable doing it so we don't think it's just pure acting. There are scenes in dramas we know between actor to actor they have to do scenes where it involves touching inappropriate/sensitive places and they look uncomfortable doing it in the eyes of viewers but w/ PSJ and PMY it's different, in fact during the closet scene I think PSJ even tried to make it look uncomfortable so he doesn't get questioned. It's just the feeling I'm referring to.

You guys have the same point anyway.. :D 

PMY and PSJ are so comfortable with each other that even when hands go to places where its not needed.. they dont seem to mind. Yes, the scene calls for it and Yes it seemed natural and normal for them. Hence, the spark and oozing chemistry they have both on and off screen. 

I remember the "punishment kiss". i noticed how PSJ grazed his nose slowly to PMYs nose when he changed sides for the kiss. Check on PMYs reaction.. she seemed to like it. :wub:

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

remember the "punishment kiss". i noticed how PSJ grazed his nose slowly to PMYs nose when he changed sides for the kiss. Check on PMYs reaction.. she seemed to like it.

And she smiled in the middle of kiss:wub:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

You guys have the same point anyway.. :D 

PMY and PSJ are so comfortable with each other that even when hands go to places where its not needed.. they dont seem to mind. Yes, the scene calls for it and Yes it seemed natural and normal for them. Hence, the spark and oozing chemistry they have both on and off screen. 

I remember the "punishment kiss". i noticed how PSJ grazed his nose slowly to PMYs nose when he changed sides for the kiss. Check on PMYs reaction.. she seemed to like it. :wub:

 

 

Exactly! Lol. Thank you! :D

On 11/22/2018 at 1:57 PM, sumool said:

 

Even the newspaper where it was first reported is the same (Sports Donga).

IKR?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, thranduils said:

 

Hmm, that definitely makes sense, but I still have reservations because there's a very distinct culture when it comes to 'korean drama acting.' I think if it was any other entertainment medium, your argument would apply, but I think his actions have to be appraised and contextualized by the culture that they belong to! :) I remember watching a BTS for some drama a while back and I realized that the main actor wasn't actually cradling the actress' face - he was hovering it just an inch over her face to sell the illusion of intimacy. I was FLOORED LOL. But being the veteran kdrama addict that I am, :P I've now come to realize that it's expected of the actors to use such 'manner hands' and be extremely cognizant of where and how their bodies overlap.  Therefore, PSJ taking small liberties (although subconsciously) is a fairly huge deal (in my humble, thirst-driven opinion :P ).

 

The following is probably PSJ's internal monologue :P 

 

Image result for now kiss gif

Actually I'm very familiar with Korean culture, and read & write Hangul, so I did take the culture into consideration. :) 

I was discussing this with one of my professional colleagues, whose academic expertise is Asian Film Studies. She teaches about K-dramas as part of her course on Korean Film. There are different "rules" for romantic scenes depending on whether the drama is to be shown in a daytime or evening time slot. Daytime dramas, which get a greater audience of older generation viewers, do use the "hovering" acting you describe. Also, some actors and directors prefer it.  However, evening dramas tend to be more realistic and "daring," depending on the target audience. It's very similar to the American daytime, prime time (8pm air time), and late shows (10pm air time). But, obviously, actors' comfort level is a factor as well. Another factor is whether the drama is for a cable channel or KBS, which is a public-funded channel, so more conservative in content. We tend to see more "hovering" and closed mouth, girl's hands stiffly at her sides kind of kisses on afternoon dramas and on KBS. But more realistic kissing on evening and cable dramas. 

WWWSK was on a cable channel, and both actors were,  obviously, comfortable with more realistic intimate scenes. :D 

In HWARANG, Go Ara's bf was the director, and she was always awkward in kissing scenes. So while PSJ still conveyed his character's love and passion, he stays very "appropriate'. Lol. She, too, like all his other female co-stars always commented on how respectful he was during filming kissing scenes. 

 

Something just occurred to

me!!!!  In every single post- show interview I've seen of PSJ dramas, the actress is always asked how it was to film kissing scenes with PSJ, did he make her heart "flutter".... EXCEPT for PMY. I haven't seen or read her being asked that question!  Has anyone?...

 

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tali58 said:

Actually I'm very familiar with Korean culture, and read & write Hangul, so I did take the culture into consideration. :) 

I was discussing this with one of my professional colleagues, whose academic expertise is Asian Film Studies. She teaches about K-dramas as part of her course on Korean Film. There are different "rules" for romantic scenes depending on whether the drama is to be shown in a daytime or evening time slot. Daytime dramas, which get a greater audience of older generation viewers, do use the "hovering" acting you describe. Also, some actors and directors prefer it.  However, evening dramas tend to be more realistic and "daring," depending on the target audience. It's very similar to the American daytime, prime time (8pm air time), and late shows (10pm air time). But, obviously, actors' comfort level is a factor as well. Another factor is whether the drama is for a cable channel or KBS, which is a public-funded channel, so more conservative in content. We tend to see more "hovering" and closed mouth, girl's hands stiffly at her sides kind of kisses on afternoon dramas and on KBS. But more realistic kissing on evening and cable dramas. 

WWWSK was on a cable channel, and both actors were,  obviously, comfortable with more realistic intimate scenes. :D 

In HWARANG, Go Ara's bf was the director, and she was always awkward in kissing scenes. So while PSJ still conveyed his character's love and passion, he stays very "appropriate'. Lol. She, too, like all his other female co-stars always commented on how respectful he was during filming kissing scenes. 

 

Something just occurred to

me!!!!  In every single post- show interview I've seen of PSJ dramas, the actress is always asked how it was to film kissing scenes with PSJ, did he make her heart "flutter".... EXCEPT for PMY. I haven't seen or read her being asked that question!  Has anyone?...

 

 

Woah, good catch!!! I remember that Namoo heavily filtered the first batch of interviews that came out for PMY, and so I wonder if they blocked these kind of questions too? I guess it would make sense because of the timing of the dating scandal, but man :( what a missed opportunity! 

 

And that's very fair! I guess I'm just on the fence because there were  times when PSJ did 'hover' (for instance, during the bed scene, he made sure not to actually press his body against hers), and other times, when he went full bulldozer mode :P The 'mixed signals' had me feeling inclined that they were probably lost in their feelings for one another ~ 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tali58 said:

Something just occurred to

me!!!!  In every single post- show interview I've seen of PSJ dramas, the actress is always asked how it was to film kissing scenes with PSJ, did he make her heart "flutter".... EXCEPT for PMY. I haven't seen or read her being asked that question!  Has anyone?...

 

We all know the answer already, no need for PMY to explicitly saying out loud lol

giphy.gif

  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, park2park said:

We all know the answer already, no need for PMY to explicitly saying out loud lol

giphy.gif

I'm thinking of the reporters not even asking the question....hmmm.  lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, thranduils said:

 

Woah, good catch!!! I remember that Namoo heavily filtered the first batch of interviews that came out for PMY, and so I wonder if they blocked these kind of questions too? I guess it would make sense because of the timing of the dating scandal, but man :( what a missed opportunity! 

 

And that's very fair! I guess I'm just on the fence because there were  times when PSJ did 'hover' (for instance, during the bed scene, he made sure not to actually press his body against hers), and other times, when he went full bulldozer mode :P The 'mixed signals' had me feeling inclined that they were probably lost in their feelings for one another ~ 

In the bed scene, when PSJ "hovers," that's actually seductive,  a man rising on his arms to be able to see his woman under him fully, and also to give her the power to  make the decision of going on just before he presses close. It makes the woman who wants him, and wants to feel him against her, arch up to meet him or pull him down. It's all part of realistic lovemaking with a man who both loves a woman and has finesse. We can actually see PMY arch up toward him and become full participant, as opposed to just lying there. One thing for sure,  PSJ has finesse, he knows what he's doing, and the difference between lovemaking and just sex.  :P

 

He's really more like a bulldozer in stubbornness and wanting to announce their relationship publicly. He's never *physically* a bulldozer.  He doesn't hide that he wants to the relationship to be on the open and public, and he complains about time away from her, but he always steps back when she is serious about slowing him down. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2018 at 11:13 PM, GraceW said:

Exactly what I thought too....agreed with all of you. For me, start from ep 8 when they first kiss...PSJ looked so relieved that from that ep on He can be his true “color” without being caught LOL....He looks like He is deeply in love...no matter as LYJ  nor as PSJ. 

I watch that youtube video that has compared his gestures in several drama as WL,SWP,FFMY...yes,he was a good kisser but it him as an actor...I found it his hand gestures was so awkward and not comfortable during the kiss or bed scene.

But I think we all agree that in WWWSK his hand was literally so “comfortable”, so into each other....Its like a magnet into PMY body.After that closet kiss.....My head said “I think they are dating, it seems they already done that before “ and PSJ hand were out of control lol 

 

as a matter of they dont want to come to some event togather,sometimes i think they dont want “them” as a couple will have more impact that the event itself.

You know entertainment people/news will goes crazy about that and the news itself will be not about the event/achievement but its gonna about them dating news.

 

Remember, both of them are very considerate person but also very private...so I wish them well,keep hiding till the wedding bell ringing!

 

Yes! Totally agree!  In the bts clips for FFMY, I always saw his behavior as big brother-ish. They became very good friends, still are, but they always look like siblings/ friends. 

 

With PMY, I never got the impression that he lost control, only that he knew he could enjoy the scene as himself a little bit, as well as LYJ. (Considering they're on camera and surrounded by a filming crew. Lol) I think the "hard work" they put into these scenes went into always being aware of where and when they need to limit how far and how much they can show. :)  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, tali58 said:

In the bed scene, when PSJ "hovers," that's actually seductive,  a man rising on his arms to be able to see his woman under him fully, and also to give her the power to  make the decision of going on just before he presses close. It makes the woman who wants him, and wants to feel him against her, arch up to meet him or pull him down. It's all part of realistic lovemaking with a man who both loves a woman and has finesse. We can actually see PMY arch up toward him and become full participant, as opposed to just lying there. One thing for sure,  PSJ has finesse, he knows what he's doing, and the difference between lovemaking and just sex.  :P

 

He's really more like a bulldozer in stubbornness and wanting to announce their relationship publicly. He's never *physically* a bulldozer.  He doesn't hide that he wants to the relationship to be on the open and public, and he complains about time away from her, but he always steps back when she is serious about slowing him down. 

 

omg i loveee your analysis! and i also agree that this is the most realistic lovemaking (not just sex) scene ever in kdrama land. I feel like every subtle  movement/expression of them is all detailed and well-calculated ("We rehearsed a lot"- PSJ :phew:). LYJ might be a bulldozer but a very considerate bulldozer  :lol: actually he respected her and always let her make decisions before crossing the line and that's what i love the most about this couple.

 

icymi, the livestream link for tvN talk session between cast and director of WWWSK starting at 4PM KST

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr_d6ECPTaY

 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, tali58 said:

In the bed scene, when PSJ "hovers," that's actually seductive,  a man rising on his arms to be able to see his woman under him fully, and also to give her the power to  make the decision of going on just before he presses close. It makes the woman who wants him, and wants to feel him against her, arch up to meet him or pull him down. It's all part of realistic lovemaking with a man who both loves a woman and has finesse. We can actually see PMY arch up toward him and become full participant, as opposed to just lying there. One thing for sure,  PSJ has finesse, he knows what he's doing, and the difference between lovemaking and just sex.  :P

 

He's really more like a bulldozer in stubbornness and wanting to announce their relationship publicly. He's never *physically* a bulldozer.  He doesn't hide that he wants to the relationship to be on the open and public, and he complains about time away from her, but he always steps back when she is serious about slowing him down. 

 

I still think /part/ of the 'hovering' had to do with 'manner hands,' (it's especially clear to me when she's pressing his face down to hers near the end and he awkwardly continues to hover, lmao). At the same time, 'seductive' is honestly subjective - I'd personally want my partner to end their hovering at some point and come down to earth eventually,  however, we can agree to disagree respectfully :).  As for the bulldozer part, the 'punishment kiss' and the 'closet kiss' both felt ... (tastefully) aggressive to me? But that might just be what the actual scene required of them, and PMY and PSJ, both being so skilled at their craft, just delivered it so organically (which goes back to your original point about performance :) ).  Although, PSJ didn't realize his hands were  ~roaming in the BTS for that 'closet kiss,' (was not in the script or part of the directors' call) so make of that what you will! :P 

 

 But I do mostly~ agree in that everything was probably meticulously calculated - having followed PSJ for quite some time now, I understand that he respects his lead's boundaries! I don't think either of them were doing anything that the other party wasn't comfortable with! I'm just trying to communicate that there might've been times that they both went above and beyond what the script asking for :P  (as evidenced in the closet kiss BTS). In fact, we had a discussion about this in the earlier days of this forum about how PMY being comfortable with PSJ's roaming hands spoke volumes about their (budding? :P ) relationship. 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tali58 said:

In the bed scene, when PSJ "hovers," that's actually seductive,  a man rising on his arms to be able to see his woman under him fully, and also to give her the power to  make the decision of going on just before he presses close. It makes the woman who wants him, and wants to feel him against her, arch up to meet him or pull him down. It's all part of realistic lovemaking with a man who both loves a woman and has finesse. We can actually see PMY arch up toward him and become full participant, as opposed to just lying there. One thing for sure,  PSJ has finesse, he knows what he's doing, and the difference between lovemaking and just sex.  :P

And love when PMY rub his neck, the sensitive part. If he didn't turned on, then he is not normal btw :P *just kidding

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guyssss please go and vote hard for pmy in koreanupdates award, she was at first place but now shes at 2 place, go and vote hard, and sometimes after voting a few times, the massage tells you that we have counted your vote so please check that your votes are counted and if you faced that massage just vote in other categories and refresh page then vote again for pmy so please dont forget best couple and best actor but vote harder for pmy so we can have her at first place again. Fightingg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...