Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

6 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

Well I'll leave the rest to you guyz then, you may guess what an ideal date is to them now :wub:

Pasta and Steak...you taught him well PMY.. they seemed like they enjoyed what he prepared.. :tounge_xd:

• Like 2
  • Replies 25.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zashi23

• quietobserver

• twoparkcouple

• Matilda_Anne

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My every moment was you When I loved and also when I was in pain Even at our moment of farewell You were the whole world to me and every moment was you Without you, I don't think I can explain

I must say that I'm at awe with her Chinese. She spoke in Chinese throughout the interview. Her Chinese is really good. In one of the games, she was asked to guess PSJ's lips on a tablet that had 9 pi

I'm sorry but this is driving me insane! Anyone who is on a different ship and is reading this....   July 27: Media Reports the two are in a 3 year relationship, Same day, Agencies respond w

during wwwsk reward trip, pmy(and ppc team) must have eaten foods psj cooked.:rolleyes:

during the Phuket trip, pmy&psj stylists uploaded the pic where they had the foods together they cooked by themselves in the private villa.

psj likes cooking for others. so i think psj also cooked something then.

i wonder which food among them was the one psj cooked.B)

Screenshot-20191012-163357.png

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

honestly it’s weird! I can’t imagine always posting on the same day together and it not being more than coincidental.
If I did this within my friend circle on SNS...my friends would be suspicious too esp if we don’t follow each other  :sweat_smile:

• LOL 1

I loveeeeee same day update. I just love pps fans made collages of their sns update :love:

23 minutes ago, sueeila said:
on the last caption this ig owner ask 'watching BTS live concert in Riyadh eh...?' Is it true? :D

If psj really had time, must be watching it from vlive:lol:

22 hours ago, quietobserver said:

OMG, today's 3MealsADay is the best ep from the girl edition season. The best one ever! :lol:

Some moments (probably almost all lol!) that I like:

- Best one : why PMY's latest drama OST use in this ep? hehehe mystery~ TvN surely love PPC~:joy:

Is this a comment from netizens?