Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

She is who she is back from years ago, and he is who he is till now :wub:

He said he'd love to enjoy the weekend at home to himself, just like any other people out there~

She said she's the type who would resort to making pasta herself at home bcoz if she orders the pasta from outside when she wanna eat it, it'll be cooled off & not as good as eating immediately on spot~

Well I'll leave the rest to you guyz then, you may guess what an ideal date is to them now :wub:

#TheOneAndOnly #DestinedMatchMadeInHeaven :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Just a face full of happiness when the triple Parks photo came up.. swaying his body side to side. He was soo proud of her... oh sorry.. the picture. :D

• Like 3
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

Well I'll leave the rest to you guyz then, you may guess what an ideal date is to them now :wub:

Pasta and Steak...you taught him well PMY.. they seemed like they enjoyed what he prepared.. :tounge_xd:

• Like 2

during wwwsk reward trip, pmy(and ppc team) must have eaten foods psj cooked.:rolleyes:

during the Phuket trip, pmy&psj stylists uploaded the pic where they had the foods together they cooked by themselves in the private villa.

psj likes cooking for others. so i think psj also cooked something then.

i wonder which food among them was the one psj cooked.B)

Screenshot-20191012-163357.png

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

Park Seo Jun and Park Min Young updating 4 minutes apart.. Lol.

Inside my delusional mind — Oh PMY is saying hello to wooga wooga squad and then there’s PSJ and his friends teasing her of how pretty she is. :joy:

• LOL 5

honestly it’s weird! I can’t imagine always posting on the same day together and it not being more than coincidental.
If I did this within my friend circle on SNS...my friends would be suspicious too esp if we don’t follow each other  :sweat_smile:

• LOL 1

they gave me another reason to be happy!!! I just luv the hint and the pattern when they update their IGs.

• Like 3

on the last caption this ig owner ask 'watching BTS live concert in Riyadh eh...?' Is it true? :D

I loveeeeee same day update. I just love pps fans made collages of their sns update :love:

23 minutes ago, sueeila said:
on the last caption this ig owner ask 'watching BTS live concert in Riyadh eh...?' Is it true? :D

If psj really had time, must be watching it from vlive:lol:

40 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

If psj really had time, must be watching it from vlive:lol:

Yeah must be it :joy:

PSJ maybe almost posted the same time with PMY,but seeing her saying hi to her Beans and he posted with buddies with waving hands is just so cute. Like seeing his buddies and him also became her Beans, as if they replying her :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3