[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

3 hours ago, minmangfan said:

One of them actually copied one of my posts and I think one of yours, @twoparkcouple's, and @mimi8592's. 

I know that these fans read our posts, so

may I kindly ask for you guys to be mindful of your posts. PLEASE PLEASE do not let us be the cause of our fellow PPS' and of PPC's headaches and heartaches. 

On the other hand, may we in this forum remain to be diplomatic and patient towards our less understanding fellow shippers, so that we may maintain the pleasant atmosphere here

I'd say all the complete translation/ explanation goes to our @twoparkcouple ^^ I wish my Korean could be better so I can fully deliver what I'm blessed to see to you guyz, but thanks a lot for your warm words dear, I agree with you :wub: we come here for nothing more than pure happiness & positive vibe ^^

2 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:
The noodles look yummyyy.. cant wait for tonight! :love:

Here's our ramyeon bulldozer kkk. In another scene when So Dam was trying to kindle the fire, he stood up right behind her so he could cover the sun & shadow for her, a real man of great manner B)

@twoparkcouple Last time he played WWWSK's OST, and now this. Maybe PD Na is also a believer of the so-called connection of destiny :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

now, hpl ost was played when psj cooked in 3 meals a day.:lol: naughty Na pd-nim.:D

Lol! Subtle reminder that although PSJ is surrounded by 3 wonderful women in the show.. There's only one woman for him.. starred in WWWSK and HPL.. :tounge_xd:

• LOL 11

29 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

In another scene when So Dam was trying to kindle the fire, he stood up right behind her so he could cover the sun & shadow for her, a real man of great manner B)

y is he so perfect? :love:

btw do u know what kind of noodle they jst ate? it looked so freakin good im literally drooling.. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

y is he so perfect? :love:

btw do u know what kind of noodle they jst ate? it looked so freakin good im literally drooling.. 

Righhht?? :lol: and the way PSJ was slurping on that ... it sounded sooooo delicious!! :sweat_smile:

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Righhht?? :lol: and the way PSJ was slurping on that ... it sounded sooooo delicious!! :sweat_smile:

i really wanna eat it.. it is kinda weird they put ice in the broth but it looked so good with the spicy kimchi, cucumber, sesame seeds and egg on top.. :love:

ps sorry guys i know im not supposed to talk about food here but it looked so delicious :tears: 

• Like 1

he prepared all food ingredients of "Salted pollack roe pasta", "steak"(even he had ripened the beef in his home to make it taste better. how perfect..:bawling:) and "Gambas al ajillo" to cook for them.

through 3mad last week ep, psj got soooo good positive responses by viewers. but responses of this week ep are even much better than the last week ep. everyone is praising him and saying they wanna a boyfriend like him. 

Ahh..i really envy someone..:wub::D

@Matilda_Anne  it's called "Gim-Bap".

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 6

I guess it was like that familiar scene when Moms pack kimbab for the kids' skul lunchbox, so he added to that & nagged "omma we're late (for skul), we only have 5mins left"

YJA's response is gold: "Then you just go (without me or the kimbab)

And he added: "Omma, I was so short-minded (for rushing you)" :joy: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

43418-F1-E-FAF8-4-FC8-B931-C1113-EB571-D

why they posted this video:phew: There’s no parkpark shippers’s comments. so sad:joy: There’re choices to choose psj vs kjw at the end of the video,why psj’s video included scene in hpl but there’s no hpl in kjw’s video:joy: what’s the title about? anyone please let me know. thank you:wub:

OMG, today's 3MealsADay is the best ep from the girl edition season. The best one ever! :lol:

Some moments (probably almost all lol!) that I like:

-He as a chef. Not just about his cooking skill, but his attention to feed the girls good food. Even late night snacks. Awww

-Playing games and good chatting with the girls. He's really friendly and comfortable to have conversation with. 

-Covered PSD from the strong sunlight. Gentleman indeed. :relaxed:

-Help carrying groceries. kyahh his biceps lol.

- Just once told what to do, he can do all later by himself. And always offer to do first. 

- Variety show expert indeed. Or I would say naturally born humorous guy hihi.

- Yum Jung ah is actually a really really funny person. haha. She met PSJ and boomm...just seeing these two make fun was so enjoyable to watch.

-He saying 'nae~' everytime sound sooooo cute hihi.

-Seeing him eating well makes me feel good and relief.

- Best one : why PMY's latest drama OST use in this ep? hehehe mystery~ TvN surely love PPC~:joy:

Pics-Art-10-12-03-31-40.jpg

Pics-Art-10-12-03-33-43.jpg

Smiley Jun, Strong Jun. kyahh~

The girls especially YJA have so much fun with him~ So happy to see them. The fun from day 1 did never stop haha. Hope to see them all working together in acting too.:D

ohhh I wish I'm YJA lol!

She got his hug hahaha

• Like 1
  • Love 4

6 hours ago, parkpark1617 said:

what’s the title about? anyone please let me know. thank you:wub:

'Ending Maker'. Probably choosing between which ending episode that you prefer. 'Choose your own ending'.

The decription (in editor's perspective) saying 'hard to choose between psj and kjw'. Haha probably hard (for editor) to choose between two male actors. Thats why asking viewers what their choices.

Spoiler

I wont bother to go comment there lol. Cos I cant choose between PSJ or PMY if you truly can see who is actually giving impact to the ending.:phew:

lol I can see this idea actually about PMY as the chemistry queen,

but since this is TvN, they can only conclude two actors LMAO. If this is not under TvN, then all male actors who worked with her will be included in the video because she's truly the CHEMISTRY QUEEN. Then it will be more harder for her fans to choose :P

-Actually it is just game haha. if anyone see this vid, there will be after video between choosing psj or kjw. The idea is that viewers made up story by putting other scene drama at the end of other drama. 

Anw, Bye TvN, hello JTBC~!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I remember in two days in one night the host said that PSJ is really fit in variety show and after watching Three meals a day PSJ really fit as husband hahaha Boyfriend and husband material indeed. I want someone like him too :sweat_smile: But Mr. Lee and Mr. Park is already sold out :joy: 

• LOL 2

She is who she is back from years ago, and he is who he is till now :wub:

He said he'd love to enjoy the weekend at home to himself, just like any other people out there~

She said she's the type who would resort to making pasta herself at home bcoz if she orders the pasta from outside when she wanna eat it, it'll be cooled off & not as good as eating immediately on spot~

Well I'll leave the rest to you guyz then, you may guess what an ideal date is to them now :wub:

#TheOneAndOnly #DestinedMatchMadeInHeaven :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

during wwwsk reward trip, pmy(and ppc team) must have eaten foods psj cooked.:rolleyes:

during the Phuket trip, pmy&psj stylists uploaded the pic where they had the foods together they cooked by themselves in the private villa.

psj likes cooking for others. so i think psj also cooked something then.

i wonder which food among them was the one psj cooked.B)

Screenshot-20191012-163357.png

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2