[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

11 minutes ago, addikorean16 said:

Good grief! *facepalm* Sometimes, I really want to get off this rollercoaster of a ride. Even I'm emotionally and psychologically drained thinking about all the what ifs, translations, interpretations, so on and so forth. Delulu-ness or seasickness (get it, ship? :sweatingbullets:) is truly a hard illness to beat. You think you're fever or nausea is gone and then bam, you get hit again. LOL! But every time I feel like jumping ship, there's this nagging feeling in me not to lose hope in our OTP.  

I'm not gonna lie and say that the latest PMY interview didn't deflate my shipper heart a bit. Yes, we were expecting a denial, but I guess I wasn't prepared for such a strong one from her. Though, per my sister, I should've anticipated as much because of what she's gone through. This isn't PMY's first rodeo and the fact that she's a woman in a chauvanistic society,  she knows how to better handle the "scandalous" situation. And my sister added that by having a more forceful statement from her, it would undo some damage for both her and PSJ -- knetz and the rest of the haters will not have anything vague or ambiguous to complain about. I guess I get it... 

I haven't seen this translation posted here, but this is what I saw on AllKpop (again not the best source of news):

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/08/park-min-young-says-she-has-no-interest-in-giving-lame-refutes-to-netizens-false-evidence-about-her-dating-rumors

There's not even an ounce of truth in there. The shoes, the hats, nothing even fit together. While I was coming to my interview, my mom gave me a passport with records of our trip together, telling me to show it as my evidence (Laughter). [The netizens] literally put together 'evidence' that lacked any sort of credibility, and I felt slandered."

The actress wrapped up with, "I can't accept that you can call it a dating scandal just by some evidence anyone can make up, and adding rumors to it... My final verdict on the dating rumors? I don't date him. I don't date him, and I'm not marrying him (Laughter)." 

Oof, that last three sentences (even with the "laughter") kinda hurt. Oh my poor PSJ, don't lose hope!! And PMY, I hope you were crossing your fingers or legs while saying this so we know it's not the truth. Lol! 

P.S. Just thought about it... I guess I'm fine with the last 3 sentences because at least she didn't say: "I WON'T date him. I WON'T date him, and I'm NEVER going to marry him." :sweat_smile: To my delulu mind, it really means: "I'm not dating him NOW. I'm not dating him NOW, and I'm not marrying him YET.":tounge_wink:

Did she also use present tense in Hangul? That is very important, though, at least to me. 

• Like 4

Maybe the i don't date him2x and i'm not marrying him was for the who people made attacked them and made up stories that exploded the SNS. I believe that PSJ and PMY are very interested and have feelings for each other. So Seojoonah! Ppalli! Quick get your dream girl! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, lyca mena said:

Maybe the i don't date him2x and i'm not marrying him was for the who people made attacked them and made up stories that exploded the SNS. I believe that PSJ and PMY are very interested and have feelings for each other. So Seojoonah! Ppalli! Quick get your dream girl! 

My interpretation is the same. PMY said her Final verdict on the Dating Rumors is she don't date him referred presently not in relationship and not marrying him as rumour they are preparing for their wedding. Did I interpret correctly? 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, blueir0718 said:

My interpretation is the same. PMY said her Final verdict on the Dating Rumors is she don't date him referred presently not in relationship and not marrying him as rumour they are preparing for their wedding. Did I interpret correctly? 

Yes because she is very active weibo user she is aware of course of fake wedding news in weibo yesterday 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

50 minutes ago, pmypsj said:

Have you read PMY interview in allkpop? 

The actress wrapped up with, "I can't accept that you can call it a dating scandal just by some evidence anyone can make up, and adding rumors to it... My final verdict on the dating rumors? I don't date him. I don't date him, and I'm not marrying him (Laughter)." 

:(

No news in naver give the details like that. 

• Like 2

Like everyone else, I also felt a little sad reading PMY completely deny the dating news but a part of me still thinks they are dating and there may still be some truth to the whole 3 year thing. A lot of people have been saying that the news sources only use shipper evidence to back up their claim but we don't know for sure that it was what they used, especially that first one that claimed the 3 years dating thing. Everyone else after the first one started using the instagram evidence because there was nothing else they could find to link them other than word of mouth. But rumors usually start somewhere and there may be some truth behind it. The reason I think both of them denied it is that 1. They do not want the rumor to overshadow the work they did in the drama, 2. They have both said in previous interviews that they want to date in secret so why reveal it when there is no evidence physically linking them even if they are dating, 3. Revealing that they have dated for so long will put PMY in a bad light with the whole Lee Jun Ki and MEC thing, 4. Now that they have both left the future open-ended, when it does come out later that they are involved, they can just say they got involved after the drama and bonded through the difficult times together. There was just so much chemistry and comfort between the two that I want to believe that they have been involved before the drama. Also some of their answers to the interview questions are the exact same especially with the "I'll show my plane tickets" thing that makes me think they have rehearsed what they will say with each other beforehand to make sure everything they say will match up. Of course this could also just be my delulu mind holding onto my own hope but like PSJ said, only time will tell. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Oh No:blink:...my major concern now is their wedding suppliers....what will happen to them? ....hope it will not cause a major setback in their business....bad for the economy:tounge_wink:

Lol....that was the highlight of all the delusional reports we've ever seen these past few days:blush:.  Maybe these reporters should consider a major career shift....how about stand up comedy?

• Like 1
  • LOL 17

11 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Yes because she is very active weibo user she is aware of course of fake wedding news in weibo yesterday 

Weibo users (chinese fans) expected their interview's reply and will wait patiently and see don't talk about the past we see the present :)

• Like 4

Here i'm still wondering about simba and leon lol. It's still hard for me to believe it's pure coincidence (in case they only become close during drama)^_^. But who cares about the past. One thing that i'm sure is they are attracted to each other in present. If they are meant for each other (yes please!), i guess the marriage news will come about 2/3 years later. But if they aren't (please no T.T), then just be grateful at least there was dating scandal lol:lol: hope nothing but the best for them.

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

Oh my, oh my.... I think the reporters got it all wrong....It is Kang Ki Young who is dating and not Park Park.  That's the problem when you have so many Parks connected to one drama.... it gets confusing sometimes....Lost in Translation I suppose

Kang Ki Young Reveals He Is In A Relationship

Kang-Ki-Young.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/2018/08/02/kang-ki-young-reveals-relationship/

• Like 2
  • LOL 15

I strongly believe that they are dating. I have never been this stubborn lmao help me guys If only PSJ had outright said that they are not dating I'll probably stop being like this. It's always the girl who is savage when she needs to protect something lol Just like what PSJ had told us the rumors will continue to go on (until they are not ready to go public :P) Or if not, I can really see how much he wants to pursue the girl. Yay

FIGHTINGGGG

• Like 10
  • LOL 4

6 minutes ago, potatohacker said:

I strongly believe that they are dating. I have never been this stubborn lmao help me guys If only PSJ had outright said that they are not dating I'll probably stop being like this. It's always the girl who is savage when she needs to protect something lol Just like what PSJ had told us the rumors will continue to go on (until they are not ready to go public :P) Or if not, I can really see how much he wants to pursue the girl. Yay

FIGHTINGGGG

Whether they are dating or not I don't care. I don't think we should care either. I understand their frustration: the focus should be on the drama, not on the dating rumours. What a cheap way news outlets all over the world is trying to get click baits. Knetz is not any better. Those IG crazy fans fueled the situation, but it's not all their faults. It was the news outlets that decided to use their sources that made me feel so disgusted.  

Anyway, did MY really laugh after she said "I'm not dating him and I'm not marrying him"? You know after you said something that made you feel uncomfortable inside, you tend to cover it with a laugh. Or is it just me?

• Like 3

Am i the only one who's not surprise with PMY interview? since it's deleted in day one and got publish again in the next day. So i think something happen for her interview. 

at first, i don't think both of them will give same statement.

PSJ is right about there is possibilities dating in the future, because if he's really dating PMY someday, people will not be surprise by them, because it's not the right time for them.

If he's really in relationship with PMY now or later that's the best way to answer like that but his answer make Knetizen thinking he's a liar.

I think PMY realize that and trying to stop their dating rumor so PSJ still save from Knetizen who thinking he's liar. So her agency just ask the interview media to filter her answer in the interview and maybe change little bit her answer. So the result from yesterday interview is different. Maybe that's why in interview PMY is deny the dating rumor , Because denial is the best way to stop it.

It looks like sad answer for PPC shipper but the most of us include me still believe there is something between them, they're statement seems to trying to protect each other.It's impossible if both of them doesnt talking each other before interview right? or PMY or PSJ asking for some advice and discussion each other right? 

There are alot of celebrity couple who denied so many times before they're really get married, i can list all of them.. since i always watching drama since endless love.

Just wait and see for their next project and give them support. If they're really suit and fate each other, they will end up together like their senior who denied the rumor so many times and the end married together. :D:D 

• Like 10

20 minutes ago, potatohacker said:

FIGHTINGGGG

I strongly agree with you. I actually believe that they are dating. 

at the moment, their priority was to get back their privacy and stop the nonsensical rumors of Casting influence etc. 

According to me, I think they were in a Some relationship and last year decided to be in an official relationship. They seem to be serious about their relationship and which is why PSJ had to keep his answers open-ended. 

I am fine that PMY denied the rumors. I guess her priority was to stop the rumor mill and backlash that PSJ was getting... Looks like it worked too :) 

My only regret is that because they officially denied their current relationship status we will never get to know when they really fell in love with each other :( 

But I will take what I get :) Patiently waiting for the official announcement from them :)

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

But kidding aside, it's a logical reason to be suspicious why the write ups about her interview yesterday were taken down immediately... like if you've got nothing to hide, give me the raw, fresh ones but nope they didn't. 

Anw, where's the fun in shipping if we don't experience rollercoaster of emotions. There's no thrill if they immediately confirmed it lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 5