[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

@parkparkloveu that is horrible! I thought they usually do. I mean with the new drama there is no assurance, it is back to square one. While this one it is already beating even free channels. I mean c'mon even one special would be great. Hands up for those that are with me! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pmypsj said:

@parkparkloveu that is horrible! I thought they usually do. I mean with the new drama there is no assurance, it is back to square one. While this one it is already beating even free channels. I mean c'mon even one special would be great. Hands up for those that are with me! 

That scenario happens if casts are still free. WWWSK cast are busy. PSJ schedule for movie comes so close. They also have to consider that they could not easily postpone the movie because it involves another production company. Kang Ki Young (Yoo Shik) has another drama to do soon too as support again. His character is important in WWWSK he always appear in the webtoon so they could not easily add episodes without his character.  

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

My theory is that if drama couple are dating or in a some relationship, they will not make it too much obvious on the set. I can only compare with SongSong because that's the only recent Korean ship I have which turned real. In between takes they were not obvious on set. Playful but not very obvious that most cast and crew think they were only friends. But in the kissing scenes NGs and BTS you can sense their real passion for each other. Which gives me high hopes for ParkPark. Like the comment in youtube, they are maybe professionals but they are humans too and the kisses they are having have too much passion. :D

I totally agree with you... i also used to ship SongSong lol ParkPark give me the same feeling as SongSong idk why i feel that way...but...you know...just like this...whatever :D

• Like 9

There was a drama couple that dated in real life quite recently enough, even before the drama was finished filming. These two knew each other pretty well even before they were on the drama together..but from what i remember, there wasn't really any clues in the behind the scenes, their bts was pretty average. It was on the DVD that we saw all the juicy bits. For me, with that couple, i got more suspicious with certain things that happened during filming/ things that were broadcast.

I agree that bts isn't really a good indication.

1. The stars know that they are being filmed for bts, so they can adjust their behavior accordingly.

2. They can over do it in the behind the scenes to give a false impression that they are closer than they really are, to keep the fans happy. and then it doesn't materialize into anything after filming is over.

3. The editors can cut out so much, that it gives a false impression that the actors are cold to each other ( that happened on a recent tvn drama for some reason idk).

4. At the end of the day it is a WORK environment.

With ParkPark, don't rely too much on the bts to give you any great expectations. But they cute though. I love seeing them together.

• Like 14

Even if they date, i wish fans will give them space to date... being famous has this disadvantage.... couples dating only in the cars (Lee Seung Gi and Yoona?) is not really healthy.

After previous controversy with LJK, I hope PMY would at least have a nice and several dates with PSJ, and even if they didnt make it, at least they will remain great friends forever. :D

• Like 10

Let me just say...This:

"Park Seo Joon revealed to have completed military service before debut"

Is one of the greatest things about PSJ right now. It one of the worst things when you are 'shipping' a couple, knowing the male has to go off to do his service soon. meh.

This is also great for anybody he may be interested in dating right now.:D

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

Have you guys watched Another Miss Oh? The kissing scenes were hot and it was a shock to KDrama world when it happened but well, it was TVN :lol:

But in my opinion I like WWWSK kisses more, they are hot but with more tenderness. I don't know if I am just delulu :lol:

• Like 8

10 hours ago, Sum Babe said:

Two teams eat together again. They're so close :)))

This !  Thanks @Sum Babe and @eva21.. Saw the post on instagram ... was it screencapped (not sure if it should be two words or one) from their stylists IG again ? ... at least they do go out and eat together after filming... (and don't say yet, it was just their teams .... their teams are like their tails, where the head goes, the tail follows .... so very possible until proven otherwise.)

• Like 6

What is Wrong with Mr Park Seo Joon?

Indeed there were multiple shots of this scene..but must he shift his hands in so many ways?

The grip on the pillow when she hugged you? Were you really acting Mr. Park 2018new_huaixiao_org.png

Look at his left hands in all these frames.

Hand near top of pillow, then the grip

DYRxcFb.gif

On top of pillow but not gripping

Ob4bvlb.gif

Tight grip on top of pillow

KfxpocU.gif

Top of pillow no grip

F0FVlJq.gif

And his breathing though, so easily hot and heated...soooo uncool, unlike Healer-ya (sorry...to reference this, only joking) 2018new_haha_thumb.png

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

Though some may feel Ms. Park was restraining herself from the last BTS (I agree), however, she's still subtley keeping an eye on Mr. Park without trying to be noticeable.

She's pushing and pulling- even off screen 2018new_yinxian_org.png

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyeeee....he's not even looking at me 2018new_weiqu_thumb.png

1oBOoZC.gif

Noticed how her eyes side glanced and fully aware what he was about to do (how a girl would test a guy to see if he's a gentlemen), while still  calling for her stylist.

XauxKhs.gif

Her looking at him may be perceived as "I'm done with your antics", but it sure look like a flirting back look and smile (to me)  2018new_jiyan_org.png

OvSPuQQ.gif

• Like 10