[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

20 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

According to the news today, ParkPark are in the hottest Korean celebrities that Chinese people go crazy these days. 

1. BTS

2. Park Seo Joon

3. Park Min Young

I hope they get invited together to promote the drama there. :D

So Happy! And both (along with the drama) have been on the hot search list on NAVER every week since the drama aired. So happy for the cast and crew of this drama...the hard work paid off, and of course the drama itself is overall a great drama!

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, phantom997 said:

I would die too but you dont see that too blatant? :joy:

Well of course..hahaha.

Just the fact that MY updated this at hmmm .....2:00am in the morning that means they might still be together...filming. If he even update something tomorrow would be just as obvious...LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Yay!we will get another kiss scene next week :wub: so it's nevermind if there is no bed scene on ep 13 because i think it will be failed :sweatingbullets: just like people said,save the best for the last!maybe we will get bedscene on ep 15?do not worry..it will come soon..

About kiss scene,after their first kiss,now they seems comfortable and used to it.i wonder how many NG's did they make for the kiss scene or how many times they practice for it :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

8 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

Well of course..hahaha.

Just the fact that MY updated this at hmmm .....2:00am in the morning that means they might still be together...filming. If heeven update something tomorrow would be just as obvious...LOL

I just watched instagram story of PSJ stylist. They are still in the studio to filming. PMY updated the pic of Leon when they still be together:rolleyes: so Leon is also there or the old pic???

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Fenca said:

About kiss scene,after their first kiss,now they seems comfortable and used to it.i wonder how many NG's did they make for the kiss scene or how many times they practice for it :wub:

They both are so good at kissing...maybe not many NGs, or Mr. Park may NG on purpose...kekekek j/k

19 minutes ago, phantom997 said:

I just watched instagram story of PSJ stylist. They are still in the studio to filming. PMY updated the pic of Leon when they still be together:rolleyes: so Leon is also there or the old pic???

MY usually trolls on her IG, either old picture....or her family sent the picture and she put it on IG...lol

Yeah...they're cutting it close with filming. You can tell Mr. Park was really tired looking on the recent episodes, but not his gf...she always look so fresh!

• Like 5

Poor SJ. Him and MY pretty much carry this drama and they have a lot of scenes!  I hope they get some rest in between! That would be epic if he posts pics of his Big Bang andromeda supersonic! Their dogs are so cute!  It’s cute that he brings simba on set. What a chick magnet , especially to MY !

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

According to the news today, ParkPark are in the hottest Korean celebrities that Chinese people go crazy these days. 

1. BTS

2. Park Seo Joon

3. Park Min Young

I hope they get invited together to promote the drama there. :D

Park Seo Joon's popularity skyrockets in China with the success of 'What's Wrong With Secretary Kim'

By yckim124   2 hours ago   1,902   616   3
park-seo-joon
Spoiler

Park Seo Joon's popularity is going up and up in China with the success of the tvN drama 'What's Wrong With Secretary Kim'.

On July 12, Park Seo Joon overcame BTS and ranked #1 on Weibo's Hallyu chart. In addition, 'What's Wrong With Secretary Kim' and the phrase 'Secretary Kim Finally Kissed' topped Weibo's real-time search; proving the drama's immense popularity in China. 

MBC drama 'She Was Pretty' from 2015 starring Park Seo Joon and Hwang Jung Eum has also gained great attention in China. Ever since then, Chinese viewers had their eyes on Park Seo Joon and his popularity escalated even more with the success of his latest drama. Chinese media outlets Tencent, Sina, and more are also publishing numerous headlines about the trending actor. 

Regarding Park Seo Joon's skyrocketing popularity, an insider commented, "Chinese netizens, who have fallen in love with Park Seo Joon's romantic and funny charms, have also fallen for 'What's Wrong With Secretary Kim' - leading to a great synergy." The insider continued, "Chinese netizens that are rewatching Park Seo Joon's productions have significantly increased. They are also exchanging reviews on social media, referring to him as 'Young Joon oppa', or 'Vice Chairman'."

Korean netizens believe Park Seo Joon is following the footsteps of Song Joong Ki, who shot to Hallyu stardom following the huge success of 'Descendants of the Sun'.

CR: ALLKPOP

No mention of MY...but that's usually the case. Actors (oppas) are always more popular amongst female viewers...LOL.

This would also be a good opportunity for MY's two Chinese dramas to air that's been shelved for ages....

• Like 7

Think pmy may be a household name there?

They may await and watch her upcoming dramas and her costars get a lot of interest from there?

Not dissing her leads...but that's how I actually came upon her past leads....

It always starts from her.....

For me anyways...

Have seen psj in his past movies...thought cute n sweet...but never like omg hawt til now...:wub:

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, mushforbrains said:

Think pmy may be a household name there?

They may await and watch her upcoming dramas and her costars get a lot of interest from there?

Not dissing her leads...but that's how I actually came upon her past leads....

It always starts from her.....

For me anyways...

Have seen psj in his past movies...thought cute n sweet...but never like omg hawt til now...:wub:

Yes PMY is already popular in China she has a large following compared to PSJ in Weibo.

Same with me actually, I watched his past drama but I never became a very big fan until now. 

• Like 7

Not to get worried.  PMY is very known in China too.  In fact,  remember she has two pending dramas done and am still waiting for them to be shown.  

I was actually waiting for this news about China coz it always happens and I wonder,  is it like that always?  Once a drama becomes so famous in Korea,  next is the lead actor will become famous in China.  Then becomes hallyu or whatever they call it.  Next he will have an offer to do a drama or movie there too.   

• Like 8

Park Min Young is already popular in China via SKKS. She even became the product endorser of Basic House, Anya cosmetics and has done a CF with JGS. I hope some organizers can bring them together in China though I don't know how this will affect her 2 pending to be shown dramas there.  

I noticed in China, when onscreen partners are loved by the audience they will be doing more dramas together but not so in Korea.  I just wish they be offered projects together whether CFs or product endorsements.

With due respect to her onscreen partners but because Park Min Young has always great chemistry with them, they became more popular after their drama. Cityhunter, Healer, SKKS and now WWWSK.

• Like 10

I think Park Seo Joon will also make it big in China... pls. don't get mad at me...IMHO, the other 2 previous onscreen partners of PMY maybe more good looking than him but PSJ exudes a very manly charm and his acting skills is really really good. He is also very creative in his executions of his funny scenes. I have a feeling he may even surpass the popularity of the other 2 if he be offered a good role there

• Like 9

Yup. Actually, I have been waiting to see PMY's drama (in particular the Braveness of the Ming - I like the main actor Zhang Han). But I was shocked that they haven't aired the drama yet. Is it related to the ban of Chinese government to the Korean culture content (since Nov 2016)... but I thought it was lifted since end of last year. :cold_sweat:

By the way, youtube tvN on the third kiss has reached more than 800,000. It's not even two day from being published by tvN. You can see how thirsty the fans are with them. :joy:

youtube3rdkiss.jpg

• Like 1

By the way, I may not remember it well or correct me if I am wrong, but ... I don't think I have we seen PMY topless in any kissing or romantic scenes. Of course, you know what kind of topless in K-drama. I meant we've seen these kind of scenes with Shin Min Ah with So Ji Sub in Oh My Venus, Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun in Suspicious Partner, Lee Min Ho and Son Ye Jin in Personal Taste. *thinking hard*

I am trying to manage my expectation of them here  

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

I now remember the webtoon title for the chapter is Jinx and their jinx was being interrupted by Yoo Shik while kissing.   :sweatingbullets: We may not get that love scene at the beginning of Episode 13 but probably after Young Joon arrives from his business trip.  :D 

Webtoon has 2 bedscenes prior to the proposal but I think they will show only one when he proposed the morning after and played the piano. We may hear PSJ singing again. :wub:

• Like 5