[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Forgive my delulu mind from speaking, but you can’t watch that and not tell me that this felt different. I can’t stop rewatching it to examine what we just saw. My rose covered lenses aren’t coming off anytime soon, but this didn’t FEEL as scripted as it should have been/is usually supposed to. Even with the (growing) number of bed scenes in kdramas, with many of those you can still tell that it was scripted. But with this, I can’t explain it.

Yeah there’s no denying it was hot, but more importantly it was so passionate, yet sweet and gentle, and it takes either Oscar leveled actors/actresses to pull this off and deliver it with the right emotions or maybe there’s more to them than we know. It looked soooooooo natural, the way their bodies (lips specifically hehe) gravitated toward each other, the tenderness in their eyes (specifically PSJ’s), PMY’s hands around PSJ’s neck, PSJ’s big hands around MY’s head, THE FRIGGIN NOSE KISS?????????? I’m sure we can all agree that that wasn’t part of the script but it made a HUGE difference in the delivery of this scene in terms of the visuals and emotions. And let’s be delulu again and assume that this all happened in the spur of the moment when they were shooting it (since that’s what it looks to be). I’m sure PSJ and PMY must have already discussed how they were going to do it, and I don’t think PSJ, being the considerate person he is, would have went for the nose kiss if he knew PMY wouldn’t be comfortable with it. 

Today was stressful for me as I had an exam earlier this morning, but enduring all of that was worth it. Today’s a good day :wub:

• Like 19
  • Insightful 1

OMGGGGGGG!!!!!! I can't believe what I just witnessed!!!! I am lost for words.....its NOT possible for anyone to make out like that and NOT have feelings at all isn't it????? All that heavy breathing before the BGM, and SJ grinding his hips, his stiff nxpplxs (his abs look great, but this caught my attention instead)...:flushed:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did you guys see where SJ's hands were at 1:45?????? :blink::blink::blink:

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

I love the bed scene. It wasn't inappropriate at all. I love all the emotions and passion that was shown. Amazing. 

5 minutes ago, superfangermany_stv said:

OMGGGGGGG!!!!!! I can't believe what I just witnessed!!!! I am lost for words.....its NOT possible for anyone to make out like that and NOT have feelings at all isn't it????? All that heavy breathing before the BGM, and SJ grinding his hips, his stiff nxpplxs (his abs look great, but this caught my attention instead)...:flushed:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did you guys see where SJ's hands were at 1:45?????? :blink::blink::blink:

I think they drank a little before doing this scene. I can't imagine doing this scene without being a little tipsy! haha 

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

37 minutes ago, superfangermany_stv said:

Woooooww I see it!! :smirk: 

Acting at it’s best :rolleyes:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

23 minutes ago, mmac80 said:

Wae? Looks like all shows except  #yourhousehelper went down.

Yesterday ep was a bit slow and they filled the airtime with gogwinam and jiah couple so not surprised it went down. They still have 3 eps left and the ratings in the last ep can make a jump so hopefully they can still reach goal of 10% they set. I want them to show a bit of pregnancy storyline but not sure if they have enough time now.

@mmac80 I think she cant with that skirt lol We cant see it but SJ had to hold her up obviously, which is just as good. 

Pardon me but my perverted mind cant stop running wild about how hot it can be if they do it in real life after watching this scene keke

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

That’s IT.  Either they’re in love and very hot for each other or they should get an Oscar for their performances. I’ve never watched any bed scenes that felt so intimate, natural and... right. Yes, I feel like they’re right for each other.

How can you create such a scene if you’re not comfortable around each other or don’t trust each other, right? I never saw her responding so unrestrainedly and passionately with any of her previous co-stars

5862_F69_D-4_EF1-4917-_B104-765485_FFA1_

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

Been silent reader since Ep.1..i can't help myself from writing this.. It's impossible for this couple not to have feelings towards each other...I am sure their heartbeat are more faster than all of us in this thread when they filming the bed scene..both obviously look so nervous on the bed..aigo my heart almost explode when he stopped for a while and they stare to each other before he said I love you..that scene is seriously so beautiful!!

So funny that now we are craving for the bts..I was hoping tvn gonna release the bts  but it's for sure they not gonna show us too much of that scene..LOL 

• Like 15
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, BINGO_O said:

Yesterday ep was a bit slow and they filled the airtime with gogwinam and jiah couple so not surprised it went down. They still have 3 eps left and the ratings in the last ep can make a jump so hopefully they can still reach goal of 10% they set. I want them to show a bit of pregnancy storyline but not sure if they have enough time now.

@mmac80 I think she cant with that skirt lol We cant see it but SJ had to hold her up obviously, which is just as good. 

Pardon me but my perverted mind cant stop running wild about how hot it can be if they do it in real life after watching this scene keke

No more big conflicts left I expected the slight decrease in the ratings after the kidnapping story has been revealed. I think they will be having conflict with Mi So's dad and maybe they will put in jealousy scenes with Yoo Mi cameo. Well,  the older brother is still acting weird so that problem is not totally solved yet. 

Still, this show beats all other shows in Korea for Wednesday. :wub:

• Like 7

Omg i just finished watching ep 13 and it was amazingly good. Sorry to say this maybe some of you are fans of suzy but PMY deserves more attention than her. MY is a great actress and deserves more awards and affection to people. Wow she’s daebak. Wow! :) 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, lyca mena said:

Omg i just finished watching ep 13 and it was amazingly good. Sorry to say this maybe some of you are fans of suzy but PMY deserves more attention than her. MY is a great actress and deserves more awards and affection to people. Wow she’s daebak. Wow! :) 

I think idol and pure actress are just different. But I do agree with you that PMY deserves better in term of appreciation from public. I didn't say she is not now. But you know what I meant.... :blush:

• Like 9

I just want to say that PMY and PSJ are doing an excellent job. Acting is their profession and making things onscreen look good and real is their ultimate goal. They are more than exceeded their goal as it can be seen on how real the bed scene looks. Kudo to both Actors.

I might be the minority here as I don't want them to be together in real life. I want them to continue to make great projects in the future. I think actors have more appeal to the viewers and/or to the fans if they stay single.   PMY is one of my favorite actresses and I really love her smile and her eyes' acting. I think PMY is a better actor than that of PSJ.   Maybe there are more female members here at Soompi which could be why PSJ is getting more praise than what PMY is getting. 

PSJ is hotttt no doubt tho!!!

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, sks18 said:

I just want to say that PMY and PSJ are doing an excellent job. Acting is their profession and making things onscreen look good and real is their ultimate goal. They are more than exceeded their goal as it can be seen on how real the bed scene looks. Kudo to both Actors.

I might be the minority here as I don't want them to be together in real life. I want them to continue to make great projects in the future. I think actors have more appeal to the viewers and/or to the fans if they stay single.   PMY is one of my favorite actresses and I really love her smile and her eyes' acting. I think PMY is a better actor than that of PSJ.   Maybe there are more female members here at Soompi which could be why PSJ is getting more praise than what PMY is getting. 

It is usually like that in KDramas. 

Oppas are always praised more.

Probably because majority of the audience are girls and want the guy lead for themselves haha

but the downside of it, once an Oppa is revealed to be in a relationship, a lot of fangirls will lose interest. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, sks18 said:

To be honest this is the first drama i watched from PSJ but i watched some of PMY drama her acting is the best no doubt about it. I am a woman and i love her as an actress and how she views life in general. I  loved her more when she said that she just wanted to become a good actress and she don’t have to be a star. 

• Like 9