[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

6 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Just because Korean celebrities repeatedly denied being in a relationship does not automatically mean they aren't in a relationship. 

Jang Dong Gun and his wife dated secretly for ten long years and during that time, they repeatedly denied dating rumors and only admitted a few months before wedding. 

If PMY denied any relationship it doesn't mean she is a liar. Solids say she's always told the truth. From their viewpoint, denying a relationship is also protecting your relationship from public scrutiny. There's also the career reasons to consider. 

She NEVER said she will not date PSJ.

So if they're caught dating later, maybe its after WWWSK. How is that considered lying jeez

Spoiler

Even if PPC did lie, so what? People and media outlets were playing them dirty the moment news broke out.

Can't be expecting them to be honest when there were so many disgusting hates and comments towards PMY.

• Thanks 1

So funny to think that she denied it but PSJ opened possibilities between them publicly. So far that's the only thing that PSJ did while PMY keeps on giving us so many hints since that interview ( her accidently following and liking pps igs, her phuket trip photos, more interviews after wwwsk, same time updating igs, shisagae coupon gift, the latest mont blanc gift).

Her mouth keeps on denying but her heart keeps on 'accidently' proofing it. lol.

• Like 1

call me delusional but now im 3000% sure they’re together.. ofc i dont know what will happen in the future but for now PPC is real y’all~~~~ :wub:

my delulu said they went on a roadtrip to vegas from LA (only 4 hr drive) and then they took a private heli tour across Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and Grand Canyon.. so romantic hehehehhehe.. now they are both tired af from their trip and jst spend time at home cuddling Simba and Leon hahahhahaha... 

arghh delulu is funnn (again fanfic writers please put my delulu in ur storyyyy kayyy) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

So funny to think that she denied it but PSJ opened possibilities between them publicly. So far that's the only thing that PSJ did while PMY keeps on giving us so many hints since that interview ( her accidently following and liking pps igs, her phuket trip photos, more interviews after wwwsk, same time updating igs, shisagae coupon gift, the latest mont blanc gift).

Her mouth keeps on denying but her heart keeps on 'accidently' proofing it. lol.

I dont think updating ig at the same time can be considered a proof because PMY did update her latest IG same time with KJW. But nonetheless i agree with the rest you are saying.

My delulu saying is they rest and spent time together in Hawaii :phew:

48 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

call me delusional but now im 3000% sure they’re together.. ofc i dont know what will happen in the future but for now PPC is real y’all~~~~ :wub:

Same here. I've never had a strong feeling like this with all of my previous ships. I don't know why..

But just like what the reporters said...the way they said "No"..didnt really sound like a "NO".. it wasnt convincing. Their answers were safe.. "we're not dating right now" "im focused on my career now that I love so much" " who knows what will happen the future" "no comment". LoL! well.. maybe that time they weren't serious or committed in the relationship yet.. so technically they are not lying. 

Try asking them now.. if they will still give the same answer! :sweat_smile:

And with those long list of "coincidences".. seriously.. they are the only ones I know that have those.  I dont know anyone else who have so many as they have... 

like they said.. they must be destined to each other. 

IMG-20190602-025641.jpg

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, Babalooba said:

I dont think updating ig at the same time can be considered a proof because PMY did update her latest IG same time with KJW. But nonetheless i agree with the rest you are saying.

I mean the time she updated before her latest drama. We talked about it a lot before.. well now her ig is something I dont really believe much now...

well some pps still delulus when they wore same pink color outfit which I found those two cute too .... it depends..

11 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

If PMY denied any relationship it doesn't mean she is a liar. Solids say she's always told the truth.

Imagine being this childlish like geez they are celebs. One of the most important rule of celeb life which have been going on for ages is that never speak openly about your relationship. It just causes unnecessary attention, people scrutinising your every action & if God forbid that relationship doesn't work out you will have to give explanation for your break up at every given point of your life. Who would want such extra spotlight on their private life, people asking you about your personal life commenting & criticizing about it?! A perfect example of the trouble that comes along if you open up about your dating life is bollywood actors ranbir kapoor & deepika padukone! After doing a movie atogether they both agreed to be dating at the initial stages of their career. & after they started becoming famous  ranbir cheated on her but kept on denying it. When the news broke that ranbir did actually cheat both he & deepika parted ways which caused deepika to go into depression & ranbir was marked as a casanova for the rest of their life. They are still good friends though & happily moved on with their life. But the unnecessary attention that brought, the way they had to constantly give explanation of their break up at every given interview up until the time deepika got married & currently ranbir is also dating some other actress! It was just so so tiring to see them as a viewer as if they are some criminal trying to justify themselves. All that drama just because they agreed to be dating in the first place but after that they both learned their lesson to the point she didn't even directly agreed to be dating her current husband up until the wedding invitations were out! So no celebrity wants that kind of hassle! 

Well it depends on how the public gonna accept such relationship. Some accept, some don't. I think they slowly wanna show their real relationship. Both such a big star...both have such huge fanbase..see how people wanna see their sincerity..even high school kids can date why can't them? Of course they are under big spotlight now and it is safe to think carefully about revealing such relationship.. I think they know what they are doing...

And like PSJ said the time will tell and PMY said love is timing.. we just have to wait a good news about them..and I really hope it's a good news because they are meant for each other..

• Like 2
  • Love 2

33 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

And like PSJ said the time will tell and PMY said love is timing.. we just have to wait a good news about them..and I really hope it's a good news because they are meant for each other..

well psj has been vocal about how he is when it comes to dating saying that readily expresses his emotion if he likes someone cause he doesn't wanna regret & he will do anything within his limit to make that relationship successful. the fact that he expressed that he couldn't help himself having good feelings for pmy & boldly said that he is open for future possibilities with her is really astonishing. when with his previous rumors he straight up said no but with pmy he kept giving answers like " i knew things like this would happen, i have the confidence to deal with it" i'm like if there is nothing beyond professionalism why would you say "you have the confidence to deal with it" just say no & move on :sweatingbullets: so given his characteristics of how readily approaches someone he likes i'm sure he made some kind of move & seeing the bts pmy seems to be affected of what whatever psj does so i'm sure it's also no "dead end" from her side. there is an intense spark between them & if they steadily work on it i'm sure they will make great partners in the future.

• Like 2

uhmm is ‘SAJA the divine fury’ some kind of scary evil ghost or demonic force movie or something? like ‘The Exorcism of Emily Rose’? 

if so, as much as i want to support PSJ but i cant watch those kind of movies.. my sister tricked me into watching that Emily Rose movie and im forever scarred for life.. 

[animate output image]

friendly reminder that the intensity of this moment was felt by both of them & look at pmy's satisfying smile! you can't tell me they didn't do something about the spark they felt! 

giphy.gif

& cut to the next episode... this moment since that's not how the original scene happened & it's a rehearsal kiss so it's actually psj & pmy kissing rather lyg & miso. now look at he look at the way he is rubbing her arm to calm her down before leaning in. & it's just my observation but the way pmy opened her mouth she was expecting a little deeper kiss but maybe psj didn't wanted her to go over board so he settled her with a gentle kiss :sweatingbullets: this moment is my personal fav cause plsss look at the way they naturally fit with each other :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

friendly reminder that the intensity of this moment was felt by both of them & look at pmy's satisfying smile! you can't tell me they didn't do something about the spark they felt! 

I would have to disagree with the 1st gif.. that expression on PSJs face was a relief that he was able to remove his hands in an uncomfortable position and PMY smiled because of his reaction. I think he's the one who said "wait a minute"..

But of course I know they are happy with the outcome of that scene.. afterall those were pretty much their ideas.^_^

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

uhmm is ‘SAJA the divine fury’ some kind of scary evil ghost or demonic force movie or something? like ‘The Exorcism of Emily Rose’? 

if so, as much as i want to support PSJ but i cant watch those kind of movies.. my sister tricked me into watching that Emily Rose movie and im forever scarred for life.. 

I think its not pure horror like exorcism movies. 

4 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

I think its not pure horror like exorcism movies. 

Yeah.  it looked like more of an action.. maybe something like Constantine (Keanu Reeves).. not sure if you guys saw that.  :D

45 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I would have to disagree with the 1st gif.. that expression on PSJs face was a relief that he was able to remove his hands in an uncomfortable position and PMY smiled because of his reaction. 

I would partly agree with you for psj reaction. Apart from the way he was relieved to remove his hand from the uncomfortable position but the way the intimate kissing was conducted he must have felt something since there were some parts in the scene where he gently pecked her to make her relax. But for me personally that smile pmy gave him was more of her personal reaction ( she literally turned soft & even approached her hand towards him after he removed himself from her) rather than smiling at psj's uncomfortness. There was another moment on this bts where she smiled meekly to assure psj that he did good. Besides they both are human & the way this scene happened as much as it fluttered our hearts i'm sure it fluttered theirs too :)