[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

11 hours ago, zashi23 said:

I actually think he gained weight. lol

if you would compare his face from WWWSK to now.. but he always had skinny long legs, which actually makes him taller and leaner.

I think he can eat properly now.. I mean having a good cook 200m away from you is definitely a factor. probably served with love.:tounge_xd:

For some reason I thought his legs were meatier, his butt is so shapely after all :lol: 

I wanted to ask if we can discuss PMY new project here. I just watched the photo shoot for the poster and I wanted to comment what I saw but I don’t want people to get mad :sweatingbullets:

38 minutes ago, dimadiess said:

For some reason I thought his legs were meatier, his butt is so shapely after all :lol: 

I wanted to ask if we can discuss PMY new project here. I just watched the photo shoot for the poster and I wanted to comment what I saw but I don’t want people to get mad :sweatingbullets:

oh please write what you think about it I want to know that

1 hour ago, dimadiess said:

I wanted to ask if we can discuss PMY new project here. I just watched the photo shoot for the poster and I wanted to comment what I saw but I don’t want people to get mad 

I think its okay as long as we want to compare with PPC:lol:

48 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

I want to give my opinion, she looks comfortable with kjw but I feel different when she with psj. How she laugh..you can see the difference :)

I agree with this. She was so casual.The type of comfortable casual you do it to your friends, colleagues that we all know what its like.

With PSJ, theyre not reallyy physical like the way PMY hit KJW playfully but I feel so much attractive tension there LOL

• Like 4

yes I saw it too.. they look comfortable and they seemed to be having fun. 

but its like a friendly vibe :blush:

they loook cute laughing together and they can definitely just straight look each other in the eyes... no shyness or hesitation. they just keep talking to each other not like being careful to be seen.

what Im saying is.. you can definitely see already that their chemistry is good. they can just act comfortably. Completely platonic and professional.

But.... you will not see or feel that PPC vibe that just can be caught from the beginning. lol! 

anyways, like I said before I am not worried at all... I cant wait to watch HPL! Im sure someone 200m away from PMY home is cheering along. :glasses:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

I think its okay as long as we want to compare with PPC:lol:

Thats exactly what I want to do! 

I want to start saying that I’m a park park shipper first and foremost, so don’t come at me please :lol:. Also I want to apologize because my thoughts are scattered and I don’t know if I’m going to make a lot of sense. 

Alright, the making of the poster for HPL looks great, and PMY seems to have great chemistry with KJW, they seem to get along. This is good of course, because they’re colleagues and nobody wants to work with someone that you don’t like haha. Also, I didn’t know KJW before this but I get the feeling that he can pull off seductive looks really well, if you know what I mean? He’s quite attractive. 

Anyway, after watching this, I went to look for the poster photoshoot for WWWSK and it’s definitely different to HPL. There wasn’t much to make an assessment about the chemistry between PMY and PSJ. 
Here’s the video: 

You can see that PMY and PSJ look friendly, but I wouldn’t say it’s anything particularly remarkable the way it was in the HPL photoshoot. If I were to watch the WWWSK photoshoot without knowing what I know now, I would think that PMY and PSJ match visually, but I wouldn’t think they necessarily have the most amazing chemistry. 

However, I want to remind you guys that PMY has said that she hesitated to accept the role of Kim Miso because she was aware of the dating rumors. Fair enough, but... what dating rumors? Haha I don’t know if an article or anything of the sort was released in Korea but if not mistaken the public didn’t really know anything about it. Why was PMY hesitant then? 

I don’t know when the WWWSK poster photoshoot was made, but the video was uploaded in May 24 2018, so maybe a couple days before, May 22-23? Now, I want to share with you that the first evidence that made me think there was something between PMY and PSJ was the press conference for WWKSC and the subsequent interviews. According to this tweet, the press con took place in May 30. 

These two events are really not that far apart but suddenly PMY and PSJ have all the chemistry? I was smiling so wide for them, I remember watching the Viki interview and thinking “why are they like this?” I still watch that interview, it makes me so happy :wub:

Now I know that they’re “supposed” to do this, as in sell the drama and make people curious to watch, but they really didn’t have to go that far :lol:. I definitely think there was a shift in the way they behaved. 

One thing I noticed, and you can correct me if I’m wrong, it’s that PMY and PSJ started to relax and get comfortable with each other as the drama went by. I would think this is natural: people become friends once they get to know each other after a while, but again I wonder, if this was the real state of their relationship (coworkers that meet in a project and become friends, or at least friendly), why was PMY considering rejecting the role? If she wasn’t in a relationship with him she truly had nothing to worry about, she would know that rumors were only that, rumors. 

It has been said before in this thread that PMY is difficult to read and I suppose I agree. I don’t understand her haha. Why was she hesitant and why was she so self contained with PSJ at the beginning and more relaxed during the middle and the end? Was she trying to be careful so they didn’t draw any undesirable attention? Or her behavior was just the natural course of a friendship in the workplace? And why is she so comfortable with KJW from the beginning? What has changed, if anything has? 

I used to be a Changmin shipper and we all know how that went, she was so comfortable with JCW but it turned out to be nothing. I genuinely don’t think they’re even friends now :lol:. Is this what’s happening with KJW? She can be comfortable with people she isn’t actually dating? Or I’m just delusional and projecting weirdly to her? 

PMY is driving me crazy, I love her so much :lol:

Anyway, please correct if I’m wrong in anything. Also this is just my personal thoughts and feelings, I don’t claim they’re the truth at all

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, dimadiess said:

used to be a Changmin shipper and we all know how that went, she was so comfortable with JCW but it turned out to be nothing. I genuinely don’t think they’re even friends now :lol:. Is this what’s happening with KJW? She can be comfortable with people she isn’t actually dating? Or I’m just delusional and projecting weirdly to her? 

I think she can be comfortable with everyone she is partnered with.. even with PSJ. thats why she always had great chemistry with her costars.

but the difference is the kind.

you can definitely tell the difference. I trried watching the bts and interviews of her previous dramas... thats where I noticed the difference what she has with PSJ.

PMY is known for being professional and at the same time bubbly, thats why her previous costars liked acting with her. but as you said... there was a sudden shift in your observation since the WWWSK photoshoot (we actually thought there was already some  tension between them during the photoshoot and teaser shoot.:D)

sooo.. there's an unexplained feeling.. but you know there's something because it was definitely noticeable all thru out the run of wwwsk... :wink:

then after wwwsk and their dating rumors came out..  they just ninja'd every possible sighting of them being together.. even the interviews..  they did it separately even though they're in the same place (Japan interview).

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

then after wwwsk and their dating rumors came out..  they just ninja'd every possible sighting of them being together.. even the interviews..  they did it separately even though they're in the same place (Japan interview).

May I ask what's with the Japan interview?

well said @dimadiess..:wub:.. i hv a pretty good couple radar and yes i think PMY is just being friendly with her costar without hesitation coz she has nothing to hide this time...

i hv extensive discussion with my sister, who is familiar with shipping k-couple (not a ppc shipper though) and from her pov, she thinks psj and pmy were in ‘some’ relationship bfore wwwsk and started dating during filming and that’s y she was reluctant to take the role.. come to think of it, she has a point there but personally for me i think they are already dating bfore wwwsk. 

side note; dont forget to do earth hour countdown with PSJ later guys :D

friendly reminder; please do not quote pic guys.. we dont want this thread to be banned right? :wub: :D

• Like 3

I like this Ziozia Ad song, I think it can be used as a backrgound song in a wedding video (for PPC--sorry delulu :D)

https://www.musicbed.com/songs/just-to-find-you-feat-roary/33434

LYRICS

Eyes wide open
Take it all in
The hearts have spoken
Let it begin

A rush to my head and it’s technicolor
A rush to my head
Into the depths let it take me under
A rush to my head

Oooo, got us feeling electric it’s all around 
Oooo, and we are never coming down 

I’ve been waiting for so long, so long
For a heartbeat to call home, call home
We are the moonlight in midnight blue
Into the silence we echo through
Just to find you 

Steady focus
Breathe it all in
We have chosen
So let it begin

Oooo, got us feeling electric it’s all around 
Oooo, and we are never coming down 

Just to find you 

A rush to my head and it’s technicolor
A rush to my head
A rush to my head

Just to find you 

20-40.png

rough translation : When asked about similarly with secretary Kim ,
she took the initiative to mention the common distress problem of a "20-40 generation" and "unmarried women"., which is how to balance career and marriage, to live for myself and at the same time can pursue own dreams. 

• Like 1

after watching HPL photoshoot im EVEN MORE convinced that there's something going on with PPC lol Minyoung looks so much more relaxed in the HPL video? and a bit touchy aka hitting him multiple times while laughing and standing so near him! This can be seen as flirty to the outsiders (aka non PPC shipper) but it's prob just Minyoung acting bubbly and happy and friendly hahah. 

however, she's seem so much more cautious around PSJ ? yes there were laughing and hitting during filming but comparing it to the HPL photoshoot, it was like overwhelming seeing how comfortable she is with Jae-Wook. She's prob like.. haaaa i got nothing to hide. we both know we are just friends.

but for PSJ, its different.. like she got something to hide:P

I wish we got to see footage for when they did this shoot because they had to be muchhhhhh closer hahah 

D0ZIkp8VYAER2sW.jpg

cus it reminded me of this!

D26bfygUwAEMH1H.jpg

I wish TVN showed us more of WWWSK shoot! 

• Like 2
  • Love 2