[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

17 minutes ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

Haha :sweat_smile:well one of BTS' member is PSJ closet friend:lol:

Yes and because he always met them all aside from V then I am sure Jin always knew about PPC

PSJ was in their recent LA show they hang out 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

Yes and because he always met them all aside from V then I am sure Jin always knew about PPC

The lead is an idol right. So maybe can sing? Park hyung sik can sing too. But I have a feeling that she will end up in that drama with ryan gold not with the idol:sweat: oh well i hope ryan gold could be rain coz he is fluent in english :grin:

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

if you guys see the new photo posted by team leadernim, it seemed like pdnim was thirdwheeling psj and pmy lol.. but we cant know for sure what was the real seating arrangement.. 

now one question, i noticed pdnim is not wearing a ring.. is he still single?..  after my sinking ship (kristen was caught cheating at robert pattinson with a married director), i really am skeptical of directors :sweatingbullets: but im sure im just being paranoid lols.. 

LOL... First, this isn't Hollywood,  so the social values and cultures are very different. Second Kristen S. is about as far from PMY as two personalities can possibly be, and she's currently in a relationship with woman, I believe, so that old ship was set to fail from the beginning. Finally, many married men don't wear their wedding rings all the time but are still faithful to their wives. 

I really don't think there's a concern here. 

It's far more likely that since the pd and PSJ know each other for at least 10 years or so, maybe he's a friend helping PPC couple pretend they're not a couple,  or they are just all been going to  or are at, the same event. Lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, zarnaix34 said:

The lead is an idol right. So maybe can sing? Park hyung sik can sing too. But I have a feeling that she will end up in that drama with ryan gold not with the idol:sweat: oh well i hope ryan gold could be rain coz he is fluent in english :grin:

PHS is due for a new drama, so I'm really hoping it's him. Unless he's still doing "Suits"?

Is Rain doing dramas these days? He hasn't done one for a long time, I think, unless I missed it. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

He was also recently at another of their concert. He and PHS went together. The trio of PSJ/PHS/V hang out all the time, and support each other on projects. 

I agree, @Cheryl295. All the BTS guys would know, and keep it quiet. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, tali58 said:

PHS is due for a new drama, so I'm really hoping it's him. Unless he's still doing "Suits"?

Is Rain doing dramas these days? He hasn't done one for a long time, I think, unless I missed it. 

Rain has just done Sketch.

Park Huyng Sik can also be. What’s the chance of Park Seo Joon being in another rom-com? Also to be honest, I’m not ready to see Park Min Young is another rom-com  just 6 months after Whats Wrong With Sec Kim. I’d prefer to see her on wide screen. She should try to test herself at that.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, kongairui said:

Daniel henney is ❤ or siwon choi

Eric Mun, from Shinhwa, would be really good for this role.  He is both an actor and fully fluent in English, since he  lived in, and went to school in, Fullerton, California. So did Andy from Shinhwa. But Eric is the one who acts in movies, musicals, and dramas (Phoenix, Super Rookie and Another Oh Hae-young.)  all the time. He'd be great in this role. He's married to actress/ model Na Hye-Mi.

13 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Rain has just done Sketch.

Park Huyng Sik can also be. What’s the chance of Park Seo Joon being in another rom-com? Also to be honest, I’m not ready to see Park Min Young is another rom-com  just 6 months after Whats Wrong With Sec Kim. I’d prefer to see her on wide screen. She should try to test herself at that.

Forgot about "Sketch"! It's actually on my list to watch. Lol.

• Like 2

I still question how people would accept her new rom-com (if it’s actually the truth). Unless she is very confident that the new rom-com would be better than Whats Wrong With Sec Kim, I wouldn’t take that risky move. Park Min Young, I’m not sure if you lurk in this forum, but if you can read this, give it a thought.

1. What will she gain if her new rom-com is better-reveived than Whats Wrong With Sec Kim? Nothing much. She is now dubbed the rom-com Queen now.

2. If it’s not well received, she will lose the rom-com Queen title.

3. Also if it’s not well received, Knetz will say that her superb acting in Whats Wrong With Sec Kim is because of her personal relationship with Park Seo Joon. 

4. Rom-com is considered the easiest genre.

For all those reasons, I think she will lose more than gain if she takes on the new rom-com. It’s a very risky move. 

• Like 6

Well, every project has a risk. Show business is still a form of business after all and no matter how popular or well-established you are as an actor, there is no guarantee that all of your projects will be well-received. However, I have to agree with @Cheryl295 and she has to strike while the iron is hot. She also won’t suffer from being typecast in rom-com (e.g. Jennifer Aniston as Rachel Green in most of her films after FRIENDS) because she has already PROVEN herself in other genres. And rom-com is not easy by the way. It’s all about TIMING and not every actor, no matter how brilliant, has comedic timing. It’s much easier to make people cry than to make people laugh (I don’t know but maybe because I’ve done theater before so I can tell the difference). The fact that she can make a non-Korean person like me who has just recently started exploring Kdrama laugh hysterically speaks volumes of how talented she is, and how her comedic style can transcend cultural and language barriers, so I believe she should give it a shot. It’s also not easy to have chemistry with just every actor you work with and we all know PMY is so good at making people believe that she is in love with her partner. Those are the basic ingredients of rom-com (comedic timing + romantic chemistry) which she both possesses so this is really right up her alley. Besides, PMY is known to choose her projects WISELY and will be carefully guided by her agency so I’m sure she will think this through. I’m personally excited to see her do more rom-com...it’s about time. :rolleyes:

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, polydadmiac said:

I still question how people would accept her new rom-com (if it’s actually the truth). Unless she is very confident that the new rom-com would be better than Whats Wrong With Sec Kim, I wouldn’t take that risky move. Park Min Young, I’m not sure if you lurk in this forum, but if you can read this, give it a thought.

1. What will she gain if her new rom-com is better-reveived than Whats Wrong With Sec Kim? Nothing much. She is now dubbed the rom-com Queen now.

2. If it’s not well received, she will lose the rom-com Queen title.

3. Also if it’s not well received, Knetz will say that her superb acting in Whats Wrong With Sec Kim is because of her personal relationship with Park Seo Joon. 

4. Rom-com is considered the easiest genre.

For all those reasons, I think she will lose more than gain if she takes on the new rom-com. It’s a very risky move. 

Namoo may be pushing her to do it. Per their reply to media she is positively reviewing it and in her FM, she said she has a new project by Spring of 2019. 

She got a lot of offers after WWWSK and I believe her agency is taking the chance to accept offers while she is a hot commodity in the drama world.

I once heard a Hollywood actress said its a misconception among non actors that rom com is easy to do because it is hard to make people laugh. While its even easier to make audiences cry. 

But you have a point because the most popular Hallyu stars do not accept dramas in succession. They have this timing to make fans thirst for their onscreen presence that once they come back, it's a sure hit. 

But who knows, maybe she has a personal timeline too. 

Maybe she planned to get married in the near future so she will do drama while she still has time before preparing to marry. :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Annyeong ~

Let me introduce myself..... 

Late shipper here 'cause I've only recently watched WWWSK.....My friend recommended to me several times but I refused until I succumbed with the HOT BED SCENE :wub: that she showed to me....

Since I've been day dreaming about PPC ... :blush:. It is my daily vitamin ... 

I have also became a fan  of PSJ and PMY :)

I'm going to read all the thread from page 1 to 517 ... I can't wait to read all your beautiful analysis and CSI findings.  ottoke ? I am lovestruck with PPC hihihi.....

The recent romcom drama news saddened me :unsure:..... I don't want to see them act with someone else. ... I can only see them together. My shipper heart :heartbreak:

Edited by larosa
  • Like 7